JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 2 Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:33 pm

For KZ2 from Dallas, Texas

Need to add Athena v DJ right off the bat.

Need to see Juarez and Alexander in action so maybe Juarez vs Punk and Alexander vs Hawk.

Hear from TDA on how he feels defending in triple threat.

Continuance of the Cage-Proph feud.

Should have have tag match this week :p La Mafia Mejicana vs Panzer Division, have BB watch backstage or at ringside.

Shaz/Doom segment setting up the feud.

Show Azrael meeting up with Michael and deciding to become a tag team.

Umm....maybe Divine vs Darius non - title.

Still need a main event...J suggested Jose/Landsdale vs Shuri'/Rage?

^ Update: Lansdale challenged Rage to a match for the next Killzone so we could have that built up all night then have Jman head out, make the match take place at Resurrection instead and then announce the tag match.

VHX promo about his loss on KZ1 and what Divine said about him last week.

Everything else looks good.

Any other match you feel needs to be added or taken out; likewise on promos?
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Has this still not be sorted out?! The show's on Sunday!

Who's doing which match? I don't wanna sound like I'm not pulling my weight but I'd rather not do any matches this week with uni deadlines coming up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:44 pm

EdDave wrote:

Who's doing which match? I don't wanna sound like I'm not pulling my weight but I'd rather not do any matches this week with uni deadlines coming up.

I don't believe it has but right after I finish Brutality, Jabe will have my attention so I can do at least 3 matches if need be tomorrow (Saturday on my end).
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
TheRealJman
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Admin wrote:
EdDave wrote:

I don't believe it has but right after I finish Brutality, Jabe will have my attention so I can do at least 3 matches if need be tomorrow (Saturday on my end).

I'll take another match besides Athena-DJ but I'm in the same situation as Dave with college stuff. I'll post the buttload of promos I have in a bit.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Well Luis just told me he can't work on much JBW stuff tonight, so if we postpone the show by a few days (Wednesday at the latest)- I can do some stuff as I'm pretty on top of my uni work right now. I've only got 4 pieces to do and two of them are about 500 words, and the other two are between 1000 and 1500. I can get the 2 short pieces done tonight and the larger pieces done tomorrow and Monday (after I have a date of sorts), and then I can work on a couple matches for the show on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 pm

EdDave wrote:
Well Luis just told me he can't work on much JBW stuff tonight, so if we postpone the show by a few days (Wednesday at the latest)- I can do some stuff as I'm pretty on top of my uni work right now. I've only got 4 pieces to do and two of them are about 500 words, and the other two are between 1000 and 1500. I can get the 2 short pieces done tonight and the larger pieces done tomorrow and Monday (after I have a date of sorts), and then I can work on a couple matches for the show on Tuesday.

Let's do that. I'm feeling the heat from school now, too. I'll announce it?
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 pm

You're the boss Smile Make the announcement bro Smile

Tell people they have extra time for the promos too.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:55 pm

I'll do Divine-Darius & Alexander-Hawk match Smile

J, do the main event & Athena-DJ

Luizero, you got the Juarez-Punk & tag matches.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:11 pm

EdDave wrote:

You got it coach.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Darren Black: The following contest is set for one fall, intrducing first from the state of Mississippi, standing in at 6' 2", weighing in at 240 pounds; KJ PUNKKKKKKKK!!!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOi-ggKl530[/video]

Punk is received to a great pop from the crowd as he enters the ring with great confidence, ready to face Juarez.

Dudley Erickson: I hope that confidence helps him through facing Juarez, that dude is crazy. This win though will give Punk great momentum to face Hawk.

Patrick Riley: That it will. This should be quite challenge for Punk.

Darren Black: and his opponent from Juarez, Mexico; He is The Most Dangerous Man in the World.....Eddie Juarezzzzz!!!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc[/video]

Juarez is the recipient of immense heat from the crowd as he enters the ring looking to destroy Punk.

Patrick Riley: Looks like he's not wasting any time and this match will now start.

Dudley Erickson: Let's go, this has a Juarez in written all over it.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC8P3d0NsOc[/video]

Juarez (Guerrero) vs KJ Punk (Jericho) (Ignore title)

Stop at 13:28

Patrick Riley: Juarez with the nasty fall onto his family jewels courtey of Punk. You can only imagine the pain he must be in.

Punk now blasts Juarez in the face with a right hand that puts him back in the ring. Juarez still clutching at his manhood before Punk picks him up looking to connect a Fisherman suplex but Juarez is able to avoid the move...

Dudley Erickson: Now's his chance.

Kicking him solidly in the side of the head with a big eniguiri. A move he regreats as he kneels over in pain rolling in the ring his groin still injured.

The ref now makes the count...1....to......6.....

Juarez is stirring in the ring looking to use the ropes to stand while Punk is already up but looks a bit dazed still both men square up and charge towards thee other, trading shots.

Punk!
Juarez!
Punk!
Juarez!
Punk!

Juarez has had enough driving a thumb to the eye of Punk before kicking him in the gut and goes for....

Patrick Riley: The Three Amigos, one Juarez classic moves in ode to Eddie Guerrero.

Juarez completes the hat trick, before saying: This is over!!!

Dudley Erickson: What will he do now?

Juarez picks up Punk and connects with The Most Dangerous Move in the World (Omega Driver)!!!

Juarez in not done though as he heads to the top rope.....he slaps his chest and goes for....

Patrick Riley: The Frog Splash!!!!

Dudley Erickson: This match is over.

The ref counts.....1............2................3!!!!

Darren Black: Here is your winner....Eddieeee Juareezzzzz!!!

Last edited by Luizero on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Darren Black: The following contest is a tag team match set for one fall, introducing first the team of Vaquero and Mr. Santiago.....La Mafia Mejicana.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qhBnqP0Hg1s[/video]

La Mafia Mejicana appear on stage to the boos and disapproval of the crowd. They make their way to the ring with indifference and enter the ring, getting ready to hurt the Panzer Division.

Dudley Erickson: They look set on proving their loss at Blood Harvest is not one to keep them don and if they can defeat the #1 contender's to the gold, that'll say a lot about them.

Patrick Riley: That it will but The Panzers aren't just any team so if they wanna do that, they'll have to really put all on the line.

Darren Black: and their opponent from Berlin, Germany, they are the team of Oli and Karl Panzer....The Panzer Division!!!!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnOxF0n4hcQ[/video]

The crowd pops for The beer drinking, ass kicking team that is the Panzers as they head to the ring, beer mugs in hand and toast in the ring drinking the beer swiftly before shouting: Wir lieben Bier (we love beer) to the roar of the crowd.

Patrick Riley: The crowd is firmly behind The Panzers, the team that looks to dethrone Black Blooded at Resurrection.

Dudley Erickson: Like that'll happen hahaha they must really love beer to be drunk enough to think they can be the best tag team in JBW. LEt's just just see ho they do here tonight.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAj2Bb8u04[/video]

Mafia Mejicana (LAX) vs Panzer Division (Team 3d) (Ignore titles)

Start 4:10 - Stop 10:34

Dudley Erickson: Panzers down. Vaquero needs to look for the tag.

Mr. Santiago is begging for the tag as Vaquero crawls to his partner as the Panzers begin to reach their feet and gets it soon charging towards the Panzers with a double clothesline and gets boo'd with intensity.

Patrick Riley: What a great display of power from Mr. Santiago.

Santiago picks up Oli Panzer and lines him for a powerbomb but Oli fights out of it.....and goes for a roll up.....

1......2..........-

Santiago barely kicks out but now Karl is up and Oli reaches his feet awaiting for Santiago to stand up as the crowd cheers on and soon Oli now kick Santiago in the gut and sets him up for a powerbomb himself before Karl, grabs Santiago's head lining him up to connect....

Patrick Riley: The L.G.W.

Dudley Erickson: The Let's Get Wasted is a devastating Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combination.

Oli covers.....Karl presses down on Oli making Santiago has no where to go.....Vaquero still down.....

1.......2..............3!!!!

Darren Black: Here are your winners The Panzer Division.

Last edited by Luizero on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:26 pm

EdDave wrote:

Aye, aye cap'n!
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Pat: Well, Duds, I’m hearing this next match will mark the debut of-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=do9OVkEXnpo

Pat: Well, here she is! It’s Athena!

Dudley: My god….

Darren Black: Introducing first, from Long Island, New York, The Amazon; Athena!

The 205 pound, muscle ridden woman makes her way to the ring to a shocked reaction. Nobody, Pat and Dudley included, seems to know what to make of such a physically imposing woman. As Athena enters the ring, she grabs a mic from the stagehand and cuts into the relative silence by starting to speak.

Athena: For those of you who don't know my work my name's Athena... the Amazon and I'm here for one reason and one reason only and that's to prove I'm the best there is. I'm not talking about the best of the Divas or Bombshells or whatever it is you call the rest of the bitches in this fed *chuckles*...

The fans boo loudly.

Athena: I'm talking about the best of the best! You see I'm not like any of the women in the back or any of the women in the crowd; I'm one of a kind. I'm 6 feet tall, I weigh 205 pounds and I can bench press 300 pounds without breaking a sweat. For all you idiots who don't realize what that means let me break it down for you. It means I can lift half of the men in the back over my head the same way you people *points at the fans* lift your giant turkey legs when you go to the circus.

The fans continue booing loudly.

Athena: I'm the strongest woman in the world. That's not just something I say to boost my own ego, oh no, I'm a 3 time World's Strongest Woman winner. I've been called a freak, a she-male, a man so whatever you want to say about me save it cause I've heard it all before and none of it phases me.

A mixed reaction begins once more.

Athena: But I'm not a man or a she-male, a freak maybe, but what is a freak if not someone that's different from the rest? So maybe to you people I'm a freak, but I see things a little differently than you people and what you call a freak I call perfection; I am the perfect woman and the rest of the women here are the freaks. They're nothing but puppets who've bent over backwards trying to please you people and to be what you people want to see. Well I don't care what you people want to see and I'm not going to change for you. The Women's Championship is beneath me *laughs*...

The fans boo loudly.

Athena: I'm better than that lousy title. Allow other lesser women to compete for it and hold it. I'm looking for the bigger fish in the pond so if there is anyone in the back who thinks he's man enough to step into the ring with me then get your ass in here so I can kick it around.

Athena laughs again and the crowd is once again divided between cheers and boos.

Pat: Whoever accepts this woman’s challenge has a death wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUTf5qvS0Lo

Darren Black: And her opponent, from Margaritaville, DrunkJose!

A lumbering, drunk, 300 pound Mexican who bears a stark resemblance to HolyJose comes stumbling down the ramp with a bottle of Jose Cuervo in hand. The crowd, out of nothing more than sarcasm, pops for the guy.

Dudley: A death wish, or an alcohol problem?

Pat: Aren’t they the same thing?

Dudley: Fair point.

Athena, meanwhile, is looking on in disgust as DrunkJose slides into the ring. After getting the liquor bottle away from Jose, the referee calls for the bell. Immediately, Athena charges DrunkJose and hits him with a wicked short arm clothesline that sends DrunkJose down hard. Athena pulls him up quickly, though, and, in an amazing feat of strength , lifts DrunkJose over her head, holds him there for a moment, and gorilla presses’ him down.

Pat: My god! What incredible power!

Dudley: She scares me.

Pat: She’s intimidating, for sure.

The crowd has broken Into a “Holy shit!” chant as Athena drags DrunkJose back to his feet one more time. This time, she easily loads him onto her right shoulder, runs across the ring with powerful strides, and slams him down with authority.

Pat: Athena calls that the Amazon Slam and, as she hooks the leg, this one is……

1!

2!

3!

Pat:………over! That was an amazing performance!

Dudley: That was amazing and disturbing all at once, Pat. Can we move on?
Pat: Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 am

Patrick Riley: Up next, we’re going to see the JBW Television Champion in action!

Dudley Erickson: And we’re going to see him up against a hell of a competitor in Jason Alexander!

Patrick Riley: Mike Hawk defeated Malcolm Cage last week to win the title, and he will face KJ Punk in three weeks at Resurrection with the title on the line!

Dudley Erickson: And Alexander finally gets a chance at Eddie Juarez in three weeks!

Patrick Riley: That’s gonna be a hell of a match.

Dudley Erickson: As is Hawk-Punk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F8nUHT1msYc

Darren Black: The following contest is a non-title bout set for one fall, on his way to the ring, from Tokyo, Japan...the JBW Television Champion...Mike Hawk!

Patrick Riley: This guy put in the fight of his life last week and came out with the Television Championship.

Dudley Erickson: What a match that was but Hawk came out victorious.

Patrick Riley: You gotta feel for Malcolm Cage though.

Dudley Erickson: Yeah, I feel real bad. WOOOO! COME ON HAWK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wm6M2rXQSA

Darren Black: And his opponent! Weighing in at 194 pounds, from Caguas, Puerto Rico...the Destroyer of Dreams...Jason Alexander!

Patrick Riley: The question still remains on everybody’s lips...is Jason ready for a match?

Dudley Erickson: He took a hell of a fall at Blood Harvest but this guy has a hell of a record of not getting hurt. He may not be 100% just yet but he’s fit enough to have to be taken seriously.

Patrick Riley: Well with Eddie Juarez awaiting him at Resurrection, Jason needs to get back in the ring and get back to full fitness...and what better test than the Television Champion?

Dudley Erickson: I have to agree. Alexander could put himself in a great position with a win here.

Match ?: Mike Hawk (Cody Rhodes) vs. Jason Alexander (Christian)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKjZ1m0LGDw
(2:45 to 9:37)

Patrick Riley: And Alexander kicks out!

Dudley Erickson: What a move from Hawk! These two putting on a hell of a show here!

Hawk backs up to the ropes, still seated as he can’t believe Alexander kicked out. The fans are actually cheering both men as Alexander begins to grasp at the air, looking for the ropes. Hawk isn’t having any of it though as he quickly reaches his feet and stomps down hard on Alexander’s chest. He backs up to the centre of the ring before hitting a running elbow drop right to Alexander’s heart. Hawk drags Alexander back to the centre of the ring and covers.

One!

Two!

Alexander throws the shoulder up and sits up but Hawk immediately locks in a sleeper hold. Alexander begins to fade and grabs at the air to try as escape as he stands up, Hawk still refusing to let go of the hold. Alexander drives his elbow into Hawk’s midsection before backing him up to the ropes. He whips Hawk across the ring and on the rebound, goes for a superkick, but Hawk ducks underneath and hits a rolling elbow on the return!

Patrick Riley: That’s KJ Punk’s finishing move!

Dudley Erickson: Hawk sending a message to his number one contender!

Hawk goes to drop down for the cover but Alexander has wisely rolled to the apron. Hawk runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes, going for a baseball slide but Alexander moves and as Hawk slides through to a standing position, Alexander connects with a massive right uppercut- sending Hawk back into the ring.

Alexander rolls into the ring and backs up to the corner as Hawk begins to get up. Hawk turns around and Alexander runs at him, connecting with the Darkest Nightmare! He drops down and goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO!

Hawk somehow kicks out! Alexander can’t believe it as he stands up and begins to argue with the referee it was a three count. Alexander pushes the ref in frustration, sending the ref into the corner and causing him to turn around holding his arm for a second, but a second is all Hawk needs. He’d been using the distraction of the referee to bide his time and as soon as he sees his chance, he connects with a huge low blow from behind! The referee turns around just to see Hawk roll Alexander up!

One!

Two!

Three!

Patrick Riley: Hawk wins! Hawk wins!

Dudley Erickson: Only after his low blow! Pathetic move from our Television Champion.

Another man who thinks it’s a pathetic move is Jason Alexander, as Mike Hawk is handed his Television Championship and Alexander begins to get up in the corner. He runs at Hawk and hits a massive Darkest Nightmare, laying Hawk completely out. Alexander looks down on Hawk as the fans boo loudly.

Alexander turns to leave the ring and on the stage stands Eddie Juarez, clapping, with a smirk on his face. Alexander stares him down as Juarez turns and leaves the stage.

Patrick Riley: Well folks, I think Eddie Juarez needed a closer look at Alexander, and don’t forget, he’ll be in action later on as he faces KJ Punk.

Dudley Erickson: Alexander just laid Hawk completely out! That has gotta have scared the hell out of Eddie Juarez.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:20 am

Patrick Riley: And now it’s time for another non-title match!

Dudley Erickson: Chris Divine won the first ever JBW Intercontinental Championship at Blood Harvest and after earlier tonight, one man will be watching ever so closely.

Patrick Riley: That’s right, Van Hooligan X is in the back watching this on a monitor.

Dudley Erickson: And he knows all about Divine’s opponent tonight.

Patrick Riley: Darius doesn’t exactly care for Van either.

Dudley Erickson: I don’t know why not- the man is charming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ySCRrMKru94

Darren Black: The following is a non-title bout set for one fall! Approaching the ring from Albany, New York- weighing 235 pounds, he is the Innovator of Insanity, Darius!

Patrick Riley: This guy here has a hell of a lot of talent.

Dudley Erickson: I disagree Pat, I think he’s just as bad as we’ve had in this company.

Patrick Riley: He’s the TWE World Champion and has been number one contender to the ICW & IWA World Championships on numerous occasions. He was also the number one contender to the HWA World Championship before that closed down.

Dudley Erickson: All I’m seeing is one win and a whole lot of a losses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vh2YFfeUrOA

Darren Black: And his opponent, he is the JBW Intercontinental Champion...Chris SO FINE Divine!

Patrick Riley: Now this guy is a man to watch!

Dudley Erickson: I think he’s overrated.

Patrick Riley: You would Duds.

Dudley Erickson: Tell me what Chris Divine has ever done. He calls out Van Hooligan X but he’s never been a world champion, Van has been! Three times! The best thing Divine ever did was win the title on his shoulder and that was a fluke.

Match ?: Darius (Edge) vs. Chris Divine (Randy Orton)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-t5DKL5wgA
(00:43 to 11:19)

Patrick Riley: Quick paced action but Divine nearly took Darius’ head off there!

Dudley Erickson: Is this over yet?

Divine immediately grabs Darius and drags him to his feet. He throws Darius into the corner and follows up with a standing dropkick that drops Darius to the ground. Divine goes for a quick cover.

One!

Two!

Darius kicks out but Divine keeps the pressure on, locking in an armbar. Darius immediately escapes though, by grabbing the bottom rope. Divine lets the submission go and backs up as Darius uses the ropes to get to his feet. They lock up again and Darius wins the exchange, backing Divine up to the ropes and locking in a headlock. He flips Divine over his body onto the ground, still with the headlock locked in.

Divine manages to get his knees up and hit Darius with a knee to the back of the head. Two more shots and Darius leads go, rolling away, holding the back of his head. Divine backs up to the ropes and uses them to get to his feet, turning around to a rising Darius. As soon as Darius turns around, Divine goes for the Divine Intervention but Darius throws him off and backs up to a corner. Divine gets up and turns around, only to be hit with a Spear! Darius drops down and covers Divine.

One!

Two!

Three!

Patrick Riley: What a win for Darius! He just beat the Intercontinental Champion!

Dudley Erickson: Oh thank god that’s over.

Back in the ring, Darius is celebrating but turns around and helps Divine to his feet. He raises Divine’s hand in the air before the two men embrace.

Patrick Riley: Tremendous show of respect there folks.

Dudley Erickson: Somebody get me a sick bag! Move on with the damn show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killzone 2 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Show   Killzone 2 Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 Show
Page 1 of 1