JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KillZone 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Final KZ before IJFB! Madison Square Garden baby!

Right, this is what I believe we had:

Main event: Tommy, Ma$$, Hawk, VHX & HJ vs. Shuri, Punk, Cage, Divine & TDA. Have Alphs come out afterwards and watch as the faces celebrate their win.

Other matches:

Shaz & Athena vs. Doom & Edwards (Have Edwards pin Athena).

Smyth vs. Vulgar (Vulgar wins by DQ when Black gets involved. Vulgar lays both men out post-match).

Mr. Black vs. Tyler Jones vs. Anthony Bennett (Black wins).

Promos:

Jman opening promo welcoming everybody to JBW at MSG. He announces the main event, as well as the rest of the card.

Juarez promo in-ring. (Alexander's music hits, he runs down and a brawl occurs. Alexander gets the upper hand and lays Juarez out).

Alexander promo in a prison. (pre-taped, but not announced as pre-taped.)

Ma$$ promo announcing that he accepts Cage's challenge for IJFB.

VHX-Cage promo backstage building up to the main event and their matches at IJFB.

Tommy-Punk promo backstage building up to the main event and their matches at IJFB.

HJ-TDA promo backstage building up to the main event and their matches at IJFB.

Divine-Hawk promo backstage building up to the main event and their matches at IJFB.

Shuriken promo with Stacey Mitchell for the main event and match at IJFB.

Have Athena come out and talk about the match with Edwards, Doom interrupts and does his usual thing. Shaz interrupts and responds. Edwards comes out and we head straight into the tag match.

Smyth & Lindsay promo pre-match building up to Smyth vs. Vulgar. Vulgar promo post-match saying that Black is getting what's coming to him at IJFB.

Predators in Paradise-Elite Bloodline-Black Blooded triple threat promo in-ring.

Chase Walker-Israel Pamich promo in ring where their match at IJFB is set. Pamich challenges Walker. Walker accepts.

I call dibs on the main event Wink J, you can choose what two matches you want and then I'll take the remainder.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:00 pm

I'll go Shaz-Athena v. Edwards-Doom and Smyth Vulgar.

Love that we're getting everybody some mic time.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:07 pm

I think it needs to happen to give them all a chance to impress for the final show.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 pm

SG can't do the promo as he has no internet. Great job of telling us though. Fair play to him.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ

Back in Black hitting the PA system gets a huge pop from the MSG crowd. They get louder when, wearing a “NYFD” ballcap, an In Justice For Brawl T-Shirt and a pair of jeans, Jman walks out onto the ramp. J takes a long look around this historic venue before making his way down the ramp.

Pat: You have to think, Duds, that there’s a big part of Jman, especially at a place like Madison Square Garden, that wants to compete tonight.

Dudley: Absolutely. Hell, knowing his massive ego, maybe that’s what he’s out here to announce.

Pat: Oh, stop.

Jman slides into the ring and catches a mic thrown to him by a stagehand. J goes and leans on the ropes, laughing to himself, before starting to speak.

Jman: Last time I was here for a Jabe show, gang, it was the night of “K-Flare Presents”.
That gets dueling “We Want K-Flare!” and, for some reason, “Just Say Fuck It!” chants from the smarks in attendance.

Jman: Hahaha! Amen to all that. But, man, you guys are smart; remember where JBW was that night? I was WARfare World Champ, K-Jamm was Mayhem World Champ, Romes, even though nobody knew it at the time, was Showdown Champ and Kash was in charge.

All those Old School JBW references get a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Jman: Now, Warfare, Mayhem and Showdown are gone, K-Jamm’s gone, Romes is gone and, like it or not, the new generation of JBW is here. It’s funny, though, how being in this building brings all that stuff back for one of the few guys remaining after all this company’s been through.

But, that’s what makes The Garden special. No matter what, each time you’re here, you never forget it.
That gets a resounding pop from the crowd as J continues.

Jman: To that end, how ‘bout a card to make some memories tonight?

The crowd starts chanting “Yes! Yes! Yes!” to Jman’s question before he rolls into the card.

Jman: Right, how ‘bout, just for starters, in a preview of the World Tag Team Championship match at In Justice For Brawl, Mr. Black of Black Blooded versus Tyler Jones of the Predators in Paradise versus Anthony Bennett of Elite Bloodline?

That gets a pop from the majority of the crowd and a “Where is Dag?” chant from the smarks. J smiles and shakes his head at that before moving on.

Jman: You got me, kids. Okay, how ‘bout a Resurrection rematch? Mr. Smyth, with Aidan Black in his corner, versus Black’s IJFB opponent; Vulgar?

The smarks chant “Ma$$ is better!” but they’re drowned out by the cheering majority.

Jman: Add to that Ano Doom and Brock Edwards taking on Shaz and Athena, and we’re looking at a pretty solid show. Ahhh, but this isn’t the place for a merely solid lineup. This is Madison Square Garden, this is the Mecca. That being said, we need a main event befitting this venue, and I think I have it.

In the maint event of the evening, we’re going to have, essentially, a JBW All-Star Game. Tommy Thunder, Ma$$dinero, JBW World Television Champion Mike Hawk, Van Hooligan X and HolyJose will team up to take on JBW World Heavyweight Champion TheDelivsAdvocate, Malcolm Cage, KJ Punk, Chris Divine and Ryusuke “Shuriken” Serra.

There’s a massive pop at that and J has to wait it out before continuing on.

Jman: You’ll hear from everyone, Eddie Juarez and Jason Alexander included, on the Killzone roster tonight, too. For now, though, production, let’s pay some bills.

That gets J some playful heat as we slowly fade to break.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:46 pm

The outside of the Eastern State Penitentary located on at 2027 Fairmount Avenue between Corinthian Avenue and North 22nd Street in the Fairmount section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is seen.....

KillZone 7 ESP_Prison_yard_by_TheDammerung3

The defunct prison looks beaten down and in a state of decay when the camera continues to see the outside of the prison before standing at the sight of a beaten down door.....

KillZone 7 62772882

...before it opens, falling of it's hinges, revealing it was Jason Alexander who opened the door, a grin on his face upon seeing the door fall off, before speaking...

Alexander: Sorry about that. It must've been the acid rain and 1971 prison riot damage that finally got to it or maybe....flexes his newly muscled up arms....naw must've been it's time. Just like Juarez's time will come at In Justice for Brawl.

Alexander welcomes the camera man to enter the prison. The dust and dark surrounding the interior of the prison gives it a very ominous feeling until the center of the prison where sunlight beams down from the a hole in the ceiling shows Alexander. Alexander has drastically changed, his hair now styled back and at shoulder length, his face clean shaven. He's wearing dark blue jeans and black boots and a white t-shirt covered in sweat, blood and dirt showing the incredible depth of muscle Alexander has developed before the camera man stands near him and he speaks again.

Alexander: Since it was made official....this....prison has been my second home. I've been here learning every nook and cranny, every prison cell this place has including those where some of the most notorious criminals such as bank robbers Willie Sutton and Al Capone were held inside this prison.

This place where I've trained, where I've bled punching the walls, where I've envisioned the exact way to finally end the excuse of a human being that is Eddie Juarez and those visions have been....
grins devilishly....grand.

Alexander walks to the door that leads to the outside of the prison, motioning the camera man to follow him, opening the locks and letting the sun shine into the prison before stepping outside turning to face the camera man and grabs the camera.

Alexander: Did you see how the sun shined down on this prison, after all the darkness it's been through?

Camera man nods and the camera shakes along with his nods. Alexander still holds on to the camera.

Alexander: That's the same type of light that will shine upon me when I end Juarez. It's been a long time coming this match between him and I but I'm glad it's come to this and now with the JBW World Heavyweight Championship screaming in my ear, that it wants to be in the possession of worthwhile champion unlike the current holder TheDevilsAdvocate, the wannabe champion that is Tommy Thunder, that prick of a brit that is Ma$$, the "Holy Child" that is HolyJose or my oppone...naw, he's just another victim....Eddie Juarez, I know what I must do grant that championship it's wish and be in my possession.

Alexander lets go of the camera and sprints off to a designated spot staring down at it with intent, the camera man soon catches up to him looking where Alexander is looking himself and we see....

KillZone 7 62772868

Camera looks up to Alexander who still looks down but speaks....

Alexander: This is it. Laughs hysterically The final resting place of Juarez. Down in that hell hole where the rats will feast on his carcass but then again he's too good for these rats to enjoy.

I've come to finally learn a side of me that I never knew existed and it's thanks to Juarez. Due to us being the rivals that we've been seeing the best and worst of one another and pushing the other to the breaking point....Death Row....that's as brutal as you can get.

People to this day call Jman vs Hot, one of the best matches of all time due to intensity with which they attacked one another, how they went for it all not leaving any regrets in Essex County but now...Eastern State Penitentiary's Death Row Match between Juarez and Alexander is all people will talk about.

Alexander finally looks up and stares with intent at the camera

Alexander: I hope you're ready, Juarez. It's been a nightmare long of a journey for both of us but I'm The Puerto Rican Nightmare, The Destroyer of Dreams and the next JBW World Heavyweight Champion. You want people to remember your name? I guarantee they will when it's forever engraved in stone....your tombstone, that is.

At In Justice for Brawl, this ends and from the ashes of our sick and twisted rivalry, I will rise like a phoenix to be the man I know I can capable of being. Finally rid of you and moving on to the biggest prize in our sport. Get ready for war, Juarez. I will give you a fight like you've never had and at the end of it all, you will learn to never mess with me again.

Now....see yourself out, there's only one other I want here and it's Juarez...
rubs chin...yes, Juarez.....

Camera man walks away leaving Alexander alone to his thoughts and the screen begins to fade to black.
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
TheRealJman
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1tneexCDWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=097k9bfRnkA

Start at 5:00 of first vid. Stop at 10:23 of second vid.

One!

Two!

Pat: Got hi-No! Smyth kicks out! What a match!

Dudley: Whew! This is what a show at Madison Square Garden is all about!

The crowd has a thunderous “This is awesome!” chant going as Vulgar and Smyth rise to their feet and start trading blows.
Vulgar!

Smyth!

Vulgar!

Smyth!

Smyth!

Vulgar!

Smyth!

Smyth!

Dropkick to the jaw by Smyth!

Instead of going for the cover, Smyth takes his place atop the middle rope nearest to Vulgar and waits for him to get up. He does, turns to face Smyth and gets sent right back down with a second rope spear. Smyth quickly falls into the cover and hooks the leg..

One!

Two!

Thr-No! Vulgar gets his right shoulder up at two and a half.

With both men tired, the referee gets to a count of four before Smyth gains a vertical base; a tick later, Vulgar is up. Smyth goes for a punch, but Vulgar ducks it, spins Smyth around and nails him with an amazingly speedy powerbomb.

Pat: Huge snap powerbomb! Now Vulgar is calling for the Out of Tune!

Indeed, Vulgar heads for the top rope in search of his version of the Superfly Splash. Set on the top rope, Vulgar leaps and connects flush with the Out of Tune and immediately goes into the cover. As he hooks the leg, though, Aidan Black hops up on the apron and gets the referee’s attention. Black holds the ref’s gaze for a moment but, from nowhere, Vulgar elbows him in the side of the head and sends him off the apron. Black deftly lands on his feet, though, and, before Vulgar can slide back into the cover, Aidan attacks him from behind.

Pat: Damnit! I knew it! A cheap shot by Black and the attack is on.

As Darren Black announces Vulgar as the winner by disqualification, Aidan Black lays the boots to him. Once he deems Vulgar beaten down enough, Black drags him to his feet and immobilizes his arms for an attack from Smyth. Smyth slowly gets to his feet, laughs at Black’s handiwork and charges Vulgar. When Vulgar slips out of Black’s grasp, though, Smyth clothesline connects on Black and sends them both awkwardly toppling over the ropes.
Dudley: Oh, jeez…

The crowd pops like crazy as Black and Smyth untangle themselves and back up the ramp. Vulgar yells out at them before calling for a mic.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 am

*Elite Bloodline/Black Blooded promo*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5iqtQLm-BM

Patrick Riley: Well here come the Predators in Paradise! But I don’t believe we’re going to hear from them, they just wanna get straight down to business!

Dudley Erickson: Well Tyler Jones is in action with Mr. Black and Anthony Bennett in a slight preview of the match to come at In Justice For Brawl!

Patrick Riley: Well, the referee has already instructed Blood, Hastings & Kingston are to leave the ringside area! He wants a clean match.

Dudley Erickson: I don’t think that’s a smart move. We need more tag team action on this show!

Patrick Riley: Well we’re hearing rumours of a tag team influx recently, so we’ll see where we are after In Justice For Brawl.

Dudley Erickson: I’m sure Jman has something up his sleeve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZT_roL0ZD8
(Kofi= Tyler)(Cena=Mr. Black)(Orton=Bennett)
(stop at 6:58)

Patrick Riley: Big clothesline from Tyler takes Black down!

Dudley Erickson: But Tyler has to watch out!

Bennett is back to his feet and he grabs Tyler, backing him into the corner. He begins to chop at Tyler’s chest but Tyler overpowers him and throws him over the top rope to the apron. Bennett reaches his feet and Tyler goes to grab him but Bennett grabs a hold of Tyler’s neck and drives him into the top rope, dropping to the floor in the process.

Bennett climbs back into the ring as both men are now down. He begins to stalk Tyler, who is climbing back to his feet. He kicks Tyler in the gut and throws him between his legs, setting him up for The Privilege (Sitout Powerbomb), but Tyler grabs Bennett’s legs and picks him up, delivering a spinebuster! He drops down and covers Bennett!

One!

Two!

Bennett throws the shoulder up as Tyler backs away. He turns around to where Black is using the ropes to get up. Tyler runs at him but Black connects with a big boot. He explodes out of the corner with a clothesline, sending Tyler down to the ground. Bennett is beginning to get up and Black turns around to where Bennett is rising. He runs at Bennett but Bennett connects with a Superkick from nowhere! He covers Black.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Black somehow kicks out as Bennett can’t believe it. He stands up and backs away to the corner. Tyler is beginning to get up again so Bennett runs forwards and delivers a kick to Tyler’s face, sending him down to the canvas again. Bennett grabs Tyler and lifts him back to his feet, setting him up once again for The Privilege. This time, he lands it! He goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Black breaks up the pinfall and grabs Bennett around the throat! He lifts Bennett up and lands a huge Chokeslam onto Tyler! Bennett rolls out of the ring and Black covers Tyler.

One!

Two!

Three!

Darren Black: Here is your winner...Mr. Blackkkkk!

Patrick Riley: Black did it! But can Black Blooded do it on Sunday?

Dudley Erickson: Of course they can! They’re the best damn tag team in the world!
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:54 pm

The camera switches to a shot of the backstage area, where we can see a group of officials, security, and medics surrounding someone. One of the security members turns to the camera and yells..

"Get that camera out of here!!"

The camera pans away, and suddenly jerks towards a door opening, where Ma$$Dinero and Dave King are shown walking out. Dave is dressed in his usual black suit, shirt and tie, and Ma$$ is casually dressed in a pair of denim Versace jeans, a pair of classic Nike Air Max III, and a tee emblazoned with the words "JUCK FAYMANS VERSION OF JABE"

[B]The Ongoing Adventures Of Ma$$ And Dave[B]

Ma$$ is looking slightly peeved. The camera catches the name on the door, revealing that the pair have just left The Bossmans office.

Ma$$: Dave, is it just me, or does JismMan actually turn into the worlds biggest wanker whenever he's at a Jabe show? Like, everywhere else we go, and talk, he's like my best buddy in the world, but as soon as he puts the captains hat on, he becomes a bigger knob head than S.E.Z ever could be. I can't believe he just called me into his office like I was a fifteen year old kid who just got caught smoking behind the bike shed!

Dave King: It's not just you, Ma$$. Dude becomes a stinky little shit nugget whenever he's talking about JBW. Anyway, yeah, that was embarrassing for all involved. Did you see the way his nostrils were flaring when he was screaming "WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KNOCK OUT POOR LENNY LIGHTNING AGAIN?!?!"?

Ma$$: Haha! Yeah, that gave me a chuckle, Dave. He also nearly broke his hand when he slammed it down on his desk and screamed "AND FOR LOVE OF ALL THINGS HWA TWO POINT OH, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KEEP ON ACTING LIKE YOU RUN THE PLACE?! THIS SHOW IS MINE AND EDDIES TO RUN HOW WE SEE FIT!"

**side note: JMan never really said HWA TWO POINT OH--the writer of this segment took creative liberties with his recount of what JMan had really said, which was, yep, you guessed it, JayBeeDubbaya!.**

Dave: Yeah, he was proper trying to put on a brave face there. Props to him for not selling it too much, though. He tore the skin off of his knuckle and everything--I'd have hit the deck and screamed in pain after that.

Ma$$: Oh look, speaking of hitting the deck.

Ma$$ and Dave walk past the crowd of security and medics. It is now clear that they were tending to Lenny Lightning. Ma$$ leans forward and quietly says..

"Sorry 'bout that, L2. My fist and I are like two separate entities sometimes, and, well, I guess you must have said something to piss it off. It can be a bit of a sensitive bitch on the best of days."

Suddenly Ma$$ raises his right fist, as if he's about to punch himself. He then grabs his wrist and pretends to struggle against his fist, mockingly placing emphasis on his last statement.

"Whoa, boy!! Easy, tiger!! I didn't mean what I said! You're not a bitch!!"

Dave begins to laugh, and Ma$$ cracks a smile that he tries to stifle, before giving in and releasing a hearty laugh.

"Hahaha, not really, Len, my fist hasn't really got a mind of its own--I punched you in the face because my heel persona demands that I behave like a complete and utter cunt."

Lenny lets out a small groan as Ma$$ and Dave walk off laughing.

Dave: Heh! Dude probably won't be able to eat solids for a while.

Ma$$: Might do him some good; he ain't half putting on a little bit of pudding round the ol' midsection, Dave. Anyway, at least he never got as bad a beating as that blokey looking bird, Athena did last week. She really did have it coming, though, no way I was gonna let her pissing and moaning around here go unpunished. That bitch is like a white version of Malcolm Cage, except with more testosterone and a bigger thing swinging between its legs. Speaking of Maaaalcom, let's go to the ring, Dave. I've got a challenge to respond to.

Ma$$ and Dave continue walking down the corridor leading towards the ring.

Dave: So, like, anyway. What's up with that five on five match you've been booked in tonight? Talk about putting the cat amongst the pigeons!

Ma$$: Dave, me being in that match is like putting a fox in a chicken coop and expecting to eat chicken feed. Am I really expected to fucking team with these guys and not get all "Bad News Brown" on them? Just one of those cunts step out of line and..

Dave: BOOYA!!

Ma$$: Yup. Boo-fucking-Ya. Like, Ma$$ teaming with Tommy "The Witless Wonder" Thunder and expecting us to get along? Yeah, that'll work out well, eh?

Dave: About as well as playing snooker with a length of rope.

Ma$$: Or smoking crack in an attempt to boost your appetite.

Dave: Don't forget about Vain Hooligan X. There's another recipe for disaster.

Ma$$: Yeah, me and him are about as cool as wearing sandals and socks at the beach. Oh well, I'm sure he'll behave himself--I know he's a dim little dingus, but even he ain't thick enough to know he'll catch..

Ma$$ holds up his fist

.. One of them if he acts up.

Dave: Yeah, no doubt he'll behave. His consciousness depends on it!

Ma$$: Oh well, at least that Mike Hawk fella seems alright. I ain't really had anything to say to him, but, man, is he owning that TV title. Dude's like JBW's answer to Will Ferrell or something.

Dave: Alright, Ma$$, let's not mark out too hard.

Ma$$: Carry on with that talk, Dave, and I know something that'll be getting marked. Mike's alright, and, let's face it--anyone would have been a better fucking TV champ than Malcolm freakin' Cage--that guy truly put the transvestite into TV!

Dave: Hahaha, true dat, true dat.

Ma$$: One person that should have my back is everybody's favourite Mexican powerhouse.

Dave: Yeah, The Holy One definitely fights the good fight.

Ma$$: Anyone who takes the fight to ShuriCuntBlade has gotta be alright. Plus, me and him go way back, so, if anything, he knows he'll catch a firm beating if he acts up in that match.

Dave: I hear that. Speaking of the weirdo that is Shuri, you must be excited to get back in the ring with him--you owe that bastard a good hiding.

Ma$$: No doubt abo-

BEEP! BEEP!

Wait a minute I've got a message.

Ma$$ takes out his Samsung Galaxy Nexus, swips his thumb on the screen to unlock it, and reads the message.

Dave: Who is it?

Ma$$: Haha, it's that chick that I found on Badoo, Dave! What a fine piece of MILF that was! Here, read this.

Ma$$ shows Dave the message.

Ma$$' MILF from Badoo wrote:
OMG my a**e is still killing me you f**king b*****d! Wen u cumin round 2 c me again you sexXxy c**t?! XxXxX

Dave: Hahaha, you fucking animal!

Ma$$ begins typing out his reply with lighting fast speed. 2.22 seconds later the message has been sent.

Ma$$Dinero wrote:
Yeah, I'm a "give her one in da bum and done" kinda guy. So, like, don't expect to see me anytime soon bitch. Lol.

Dave's phone beeps as soon as the message has been sent.

Ma$$: I CC'd you in, bruv.

He pulls out his iPhone5 and reads the message before cracking up laughing.

Dave: Hahaha!!

Ma$$: You're welcome.

Dave: Haha, you prick! Anyway, where was we?

Ma$$: Um, I think we was about to lay into the five wankers I'm gonna be facing tonight, but, awww, too late, look, there's the gorilla position.

Dave: Well, just quickly, before we harass S.E.Z again, let ME say a few things about one of your of your opponents tonight. I just wanna say that TDA is the greatest champion this company has ever known, and if I was management I'd make sure that beast of a wrestler stayed champ for years!

Ma$$: Oooh, sarcasm. Clearly the promos should be left to me in the future. Anyway, let's not kid people into thinking we think that old bastards even got YEARS left in him.

Dave: I'd give him a few months tops. Like, that's being generous.

Ma$$: Yeah, no way that plastic hip is lasting until next Christmas. Right, enough about later. Here we go, bruv. Time to show Cage who he's actually dealing with.

Ma$$ turns to the camera just before he and Dave reach the gorilla position.

Ma$$: OK, consider the fourth wall broken, readers. Once my music hits and I walk through that curtain, the mood is drastically going to change. The fun mood is going to degenerate into something vastly darker, and, ultimately, one hell of a batch of freshly baked offensiveness is going to be served. Read on at your own peril.

Dave slaps Ma$$ on the back, making him turn around.

Dave: Come on, Ma$$, let's do this.

Ma$$: Come we do this.

Ma$$ takes a deep breath, turns back towards the camera and winks, then exhales slowly before entering the gorilla position. Once Ma$$ and Dave are inside, we see S.E.Z. who has his back to them, he presses the button on the mega sized sound mixer, and walks out of the room making sure not to make eye contact.

S.E.Zero: Fuck the pair of you if you think I'm sticking around for more abuse.

Ma$$: Damn right you're leaving, ya fat fuck.

S.E.Z.: Fifty bucks says you're the one that does the job in the main event tonight.

Ma$$: You're on, bitch. Just know that even if you win the bet, Dave is gonna rob you anyway. Come on, Dave. It's time for some cold hard truths.

Ma$$' theme song hits.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Pat: Oh boy, here we go. I can't believe this "wanker" is still here in JBW. I had a twenty on him leaving after two weeks.

Dudley: BREAKING NEWS!!! We're not worthy. I must say that I'm ashamed to admit that even though I never realized it, we've NEVER been worthy.

Pat: The more things change, eh, Duds? New year, new infatuation. You make me sick.

Dudley: Ma$$ is the best thing going today. Accept it, Pat, you know it's true.

Pat: Many moons ago I'd have agreed, but many moons ago you'd have never said that. Guess that's just the face/heel dynamic thing we've got going on here. Gotta go with the flow, right, Duds?

Dudley: Shut up, there he is!

Ma$$ and Dave walk through the JabeCurtain™, and the heat from the fans in attendance rises to fever pitch.

After a few steps, they stop and take in the jeers and boos.

Ma$$ nods his head, as if he approves of the bad vibe his presence has generated, and walks down the ramp, with Dave following him a pace behind. Ma$$' steps are purposeful, and each one increases the sense of anticipation as to just what he is going to say. Once they reach ringside, they walk up the ring steps, with Dave taking the lead. Once on the apron, Dave sits on the middle rope, and holds the top rope up with his shoulder, allowing Ma$$ to enter the ring with a casual step. Once inside, he pulls his diamond encrusted platinum microphone out of his back pocket, ready to begin his promised vitriol laced diatribe. Once Dave has joined his side, Ma$$Dinero begins.

Ma$$: I hope you're all sitting comfortably at home, because, trust me, this story is gonna take a while.

It starts with a falling out. One that occurred during a time that I was raring to go, but, due to my own flesh and blood having what seemed like an early bout of mid-life crisery, and taking off to do things like, uh, I dunno, try to rebuild his life in the real world, I was being held back by having nowhere to fucking wrestle!

Like, it's not like I'm not blacklisted in every eFed out there, and I'm not about to get into the whys and whatnots of that, but, let's just say that it's actually more a case of, I wouldn't actually want to work for the tyrants that run the other companies around here. I dis tru my damnedest during my spell in EyeDubbayaCee, but, let's just say that working against the likes of that faggot who Captain Bear had me feuding with just wasn't my style, and being thrown into surprise matches against Chinese Kung Fu experts to further someone else's career suited me even less. I'm Ma$$Dinero, mother fucker! Heel Ma$$Dinero. That happy go lucky shucky ducky plucky fella that used to roll with VeeThree may have been happy to be laid out like a piece of meat for the three count against any old Tom, Dick, or Harry, but treat me like that now, and I won't be sticking around to find out what your limited little brain can come up with next for me to make me roll my eyes.

Knowing how much my buddy Istvan despised working for EeeeDubbayaEnCeeeDubbaya, I wouldn't have belittled myself by A) offering my services to folk who wouldn't appreciate what I'm all about, and B) subjected myself to reading from a script that even Istvan freaking Gretzky used to think was wrote by a nine year old special ed dunce breed from Timbuktu!

So, clearly -due to my Ma$$Ive ego- I'm weary about who I work for. There's also the fact that myself and whomever happens to be above me in the pecking order don't mix well, which kinda makes me the ultimate undesirable in the land of all things eFedding.

This all being the case, the only place I ever wanted to work was in Jabe, so you can imagine how fucking happy I was when Ka$h sent me a message saying that he was back in the right mindset and was ready to roll... The next message he sent me involved a lot of swear words, and basically telling me that our time in JBW was over. Blood being blood, I blindly followed him, and, lo and behold, he actually created an eFed that shocked the world. That place truly is the best in the world, but, well, it's not Jabe. It's not... Home.

So I went and had me a little look at what the old place looked like under new management. Sort of like looking through the window, just to see what they'd done with the place. Hand on my heart, I honestly thought it was going to be a fantastic experience, and because of the reputation that precedes them, I expected to be phoning Ka$h and rubbing it in at how much better things were under the new regime.

Sadly, that just wasn't the case. I was appalled at what I was seeing. I won't individually point out what appalled me the most, but, overall, all I saw was a mere shadow of the greatness that was Jabe. Let me put it in animal terms...

Back in 0hEleven, Jabe was the king of the jungle. It was the father of all lions, and literally bit the head off of anyone brave enough to be foolish enough to challenge it. Then came OhTwelve, and Jabe became some sort of hibernating bear. Rarely was that badboy seen, but when it was awake, it was still a bad arse mutha fucka that wasn't to be taken lightly.

Flash forward to TwentyThirteen, and Jabe resembles a flea ridden three legged deaf dog that is in need of putting down AyEssAyFuckingPee!

Imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when that stupid fuck JMan contacted me on FaceBook, and basically told me he thought the same as I did, and the only way he imagined this place being brought back to prominence, was having his old buddy Ma$$Dinero back in the company he made famous.

He called me "The Real Saviour".

Someone that truly will make a real difference, and restore that happy feeling he used to get whenever he thought of Jabe.

He was wrong.

I'm here to cause nothing but worries and strife to this cuntbox. I'm here to act like such a prick, people will actually change the channel. Basically, I'm here to do exactly the opposite of what "The PhiladelphianPhucktard" thought I would do.

Which brings me to a certain Malcolm "I Freaking Wish I Was Still Booked By Ka$h" Cage. Or, more accurately, something he said.

He called me a cancer.

Something that, left untreated, will be the death of Jabe.

He was right.

Consider the man you see standing before you all the disease that will destroy this vessel cell by cell until it has finally been put to rest. Consider me the disease that will painfully cause each facet of this company to systematically break down, until it takes its last excruciating breath. Consider me to -quite simply- be the worst thing that could have possibly happened to the whimpering mutt that is this sad and pathetic little wankstain of a company.

I can't STAND what this place has degenerated into, and being the selfish type, I'm going to so something that makes me happy. I'm going to put this son of a bitch down without mercy.

Starting with you, Maaaaalcom. I've never liked you. You have the charisma of a used tampon, and the flare of a solar powered torch.

I accept your challenge for a match at In Justice We Will Bore The Pants Off You, and promise to make you regret the day you decided to take your brave pills and believe that you're anything but light years away from my level, boy. Just because you're on the rise around here, don't think that someone like me will gladly help you achieve your ascension. To me, you're nothing but an ant. To all the other ants around you, you're becoming something special, but to me, you've just wandered a little too far away from the colony, and are just begging for me to bring my god like boot down on top of you.

Failing the boot, I'll bring out the matches and deodorant and flame throw the shit out of you, then continue to do the same to the rest of your kind until there's not an ant left in the hill.

Y'see, I'm the sort of guy who would stop at no depths to get the job done. If I have to cheat to make the ends meet, then so be it. Smack a bitch with a pair of knuckle dusters? So fucking be it. See, my aim is to beat someone up so bad that the next shmuck to step up has that element of doubt in themselves. I want them to know that if they don't bring their a-game, they're not likely to stand a chance. I don't want my opponents half arsing things in that ring--where's the fun in that? Where's the challenge? When you see me going around knocking punks out, for no real reason, I want you to think that I'm not someone to be trusted. When you see me beating on a woman with an enlarged clitoris, I want you to think of me as a despicable bastard that you can't wait to get your hands on. I want you know that I will not pet to go above and beyond to get my point across.

I want you to know, that just when you think you've figured me out, I'm gonna spring a surprise on you that you won't see coming. ..

Like...

THIS!!

BOOYA!

Ma$$ swings his fist, and connects with his best friends jaw with sickening force, instantly knocking him out.

Pat: MY FRIEND WENT TO LONDON AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS BLOOD STAINED T-SHIRT!!

Dudley: TO DAVE!?!?

Ma$$ looks down at his unconscious friend, and shakes his head.

Ma$$: Sorry, bruv, but, I had to prove a point.

Ma$$ turns to the hard camera.

Ma$$: Come In Justice For Brawl, Malcolm, do your best to expect the unexpected.

You're playing with the big boys now.

Go hard, or go the fuck home to your fat mum and cry like the bitch nine Jabsters out of ten already think you are.

Ma$$ puts his mic back in his back pocket, reaches down, and pulls grabs Dave by the collar. He then drags him towards the ropes, and jumps through the middle and top ropes. Once on the floor, he pulls Dave out of the ring, and hoists him over his shoulder.

Ma$$ raises his free hand, and flips the crowd the bird as he walks up the ramp. The ferocious boos only quell once Ma$$ has made his way back through the JabeCurtain.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zagQpB_c0M

There’s a loud mixed reaction as Eddie Juarez walks out of the curtain. He’s wearing jeans, a JBW: In Justice For Brawl t-shirt and a leather jacket. He stops halfway down the ramp and shimmies his shoulders, punching the air, causing the pyro to go off in the stage. He slides into the ring and asks for a microphone, something he quickly receives.

Eddie Juarez: Madison Square Garden, this place never gets boring.

The fans cheer for the cheap pop.

Eddie Juarez: Something else that doesn’t get boring is Jason Alexander. Earlier on tonight, he did a live promo from the very prison he and I will do battle in at In Justice For Brawl. He had a very clear change in his appearance, having got more muscular. You see, what Jason Alexander is doing is getting ready for the most hellacious match of his entire career.

He’s getting ready for Death Row, but something he doesn’t realise is that I’m already ready. I’ve been to prison, I’ve been in the same hell he and I are going to be in this Sunday. Something I hold over Jason Alexander.

You see, for all of his experience in this ring, he doesn’t have the same experience as I do when it comes to a prison. He doesn’t know things that I know, he doesn’t expect me to do the things I’m going to do, to use the weapons I’m going to use.

This match was built for me. Death Row was made for somebody that has earned the title The Most Dangerous Man in the World. And this Sunday, I’m going to prove why I deserve that title.

The fans give another mixed reaction as Juarez smiles.

Eddie Juarez: Something Jason Alexander, the very first night ten months ago that we came across each other, called himself was The Most Dangerous Man in the World. And tonight, he claimed that my final resting place is going to be that prison.

He’s wrong.

The fans give another mixed reaction.

Eddie Juarez: Jason, esse, at In Justice For Brawl, it’s over and I’m going to beat you. Not only am I going to do that, but I’m going to go on to Monarchy Of Aggression and I’m going to become the NEW JBW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

As for you, well you’ll forever be remembered as the most poignant victim of Eddie Juarez...REMEMBER-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wm6M2rXQSA

The fans immediately begin to cheer as Juarez throws the microphone away and takes his jacket off. He turns to the ramp where Jason Alexander walks out to the stage.

Patrick Riley: Jason Alexander is here! He wasn’t even advertised for the show tonight!

Dudley Erickson: But I don’t think he’s here to talk!

Alexander points at Juarez in the ring, and Juarez tells Alexander to ‘come on!’ Alexander does just that as he runs down the ramp, but Juarez is immediately out of the ring to meet Alexander, and they begin to trade right and left hands.

Juarez!
Alexander!
Juarez!
Alexander!

Patrick Riley: Here we go! We don’t have to wait until In Justice For Brawl!

Dudley Erickson: These two are just going for it right now!

Juarez!
Alexander!
Juarez!

Juarez blocks the next shot and sends Alexander into the fan’s barricade. Juarez runs at Alexander but Alexander ducks down and uses Juarez’s momentum against him, sending him over the barricade to the concrete floor! Alexander climbs out into the fans and grabs Juarez by the hair, slamming him face first into the barricade, pushing him back over to the ringside area.

Alexander vaults over the barricade and kicks Juarez in the guts as he begins to get up. He picks Juarez up completely and whips him down the side of the ring but Juarez reverses and sends Alexander knee first into the steel steps. Alexander goes up and over, landing on his back.

Juarez walks around to Alexander with a smirk on his face. He looks down at Alexander and begins to strip the announce table.

Patrick Riley: Oh what are you doing Juarez?

Dudley Erickson: This is brilliant! Alexander might not even make it to In Justice For Brawl!

Juarez throws the monitors aside and turns back around to grab Alexander. He rolls Alexander onto the table and gets on there with him. He picks Alexander up and looks set to go for The Most Dangerous Move in the World (Omega Driver) but Alexander twists out and delivers a vicious elbow shot to Juarez’s jaw.

Juarez drops from the announce table, and Alexander drops down too. He picks Juarez back up and lays him on the table. He goes back into the ring and climbs to the top rope. He looks around at the arena, before turning to face Juarez.

Patrick Riley: Oh my god! Is he about to do what I think he’s about to do?

Dudley Erickson: I think he might be! Juarez might be the one not making it to In Justice For Brawl!

Alexander stands up, steadies himself and jumps.

Patrick Riley: YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE! THROUGH OUR TABLE!

Dudley Erickson: Juarez could be dead right now!

Alexander, amazingly, is quick to get up though. He slides into the ring again and puts his arms in the air.

Patrick Riley: Jason Alexander sending Eddie Juarez a very clear message here!

Dudley Erickson: A physical message!

Patrick Riley: If this is KillZone, I can’t wait for In Justice For Brawl!

Dudley Erickson: Me neither Pat! Me neither!
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:58 am

Patrick Riley: And now, it’s time for one of the biggest main events in the history of JBW!

Dudley Erickson: Certainly since KillZone began!

Patrick Riley: You have to hand it to Jman- he really knows how to book a hell of a main event!

Dudley Erickson: And this is a perfect way to preview In Justice For Brawl.

HolyJose!

Patrick Riley: And here comes HolyJose!

Dudley Erickson: He’s gonna be going one-on-one with Ryusuke ‘Shuriken Blade’ Serra at In Justice For Brawl and I’m certainly looking forward to it.

Van Hooligan X!

Patrick Riley: Here comes the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship!

Dudley Erickson: Chris Divine will be defending that title against Van at In Justice For Brawl but it’s going to be difficult for both men with a special surprise guest referee involved.

Mike Hawk!

Patrick Riley: Here comes the Television Champion!

Dudley Erickson: Hawk will be defending the TV Championship against the man he beat at Resurrection, KJ Punk next Sunday. I can’t wait for that!

Ma$$dinero!

Patrick Riley: Here comes Ma$$dinero!

Dudley Erickson: Ma$$ returned to JBW at Resurrection, and he’s going to be facing Malcolm Cage next Sunday. Two JBW originals going at it, all any Jabester needs!

Tommy Thunder!

Patrick Riley: And completing the team, the number one contender to the JBW World Heavyweight Championship!

Dudley Erickson: Tommy Thunder is the next JBW World Heavyweight Champion. It’s the time for this young man to take over this company.

The five heels stand side by side as the fans boo loudly, but their booing soon turns to cheering as...

KJ Punk!

Patrick Riley: The number one contender to the JBW TV Championship!

Dudley Erickson: Smart move by Punk staying on the stage.

Chris Divine!

Patrick Riley: Here comes the Intercontinental Champion!

Dudley Erickson: And Divine joins Punk on the stage.

Ryusuke Serra!

Patrick Riley: Here comes Shuriken Blade!

Dudley Erickson: This is a formidable team on the stage right now. Two more!

Malcolm Cage!

Patrick Riley: I honestly can’t wait for Cage to face Ma$$ at In Justice For Brawl. That will be a great match.

Dudley Erickson: The world will be watching for sure.

TheDevilsAdvocate!

Patrick Riley: Here comes the JBW World Heavyweight Champion!

Dudley Erickson: For now.

The faces all stand side by side on the stage before beginning the long walk down the ramp, and slide into the ring for the match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3EG9VP8io8
(stop at 11:44)
(Kane=TDA, Bryan= KJ, Orton=Divine, Kofi=Cage & Miz=Serra)(Ziggler=Thunder, Otunga=HJ, Sandow= Hawk, Wade= Ma$$ & Del Rio= Van)

Patrick Riley: Hawk was refusing to face KJ there, but TDA threw him back in the ring and tagged himself in!

Dudley Erickson: TDA going for a Chokeslam here!

TDA grabs Hawk around the throat but Hawk kicks him in the gut and backs up to his own corner, tagging in HJ. Jose climbs into the ring and runs at TDA, who hits a big boot! He reaches down and grabs Jose by the throat, dragging him to a standing position. He stands Jose against the ropes and tags in Cage. TDA bounces Jose off the ropes and sends him across the ring.

Jose comes running back and Cage hits a dropkick. He goes for a cover.

One!

Jose throws the shoulder up and Cage goes for the sleeper hold but Jose reverses out and sends Cage over his head. He picks Cage up and locks in an abdominal stretch. Cage manages to elbow his way out but Jose kicks him in the head. He drags Cage across the ring and tags in Van. Van climbs in and grabs Cage by the hair, making him face Van. Van looks up and points at Divine, before slapping Cage. Divine goes to climb in the ring but the referee stops him. This allows Jose & Van to start a double beatdown on Cage. Jose backs up just as the referee turns around. The ref tells Jose to leave the ring as Van kicks Cage in the side of the head. He covers him.

One!

Two!

Cage kicks out as Van immediately locks in an armbar. Cage begins to fight out but Van twists around and lets go of the lock, hitting a swift forearm shot to Cage’s head. He drags Cage back to the corner of the ring and tags in Thunder.

Thunder climbs into the ring and begins a beatdown on Cage, leaning down and unloading right and left hands onto Cage’s head. He stands up and smiles, walking around Cage, before rubbing his foot against Cage’s head mockingly.

The fans boo loudly as Thunder smiles again and backs up to the corner. He waits for Cage to sit up and runs forward, connecting with a boot to Cage’s face. He grabs Cage by the hair and drags him up to a standing position. He hits a European uppercut to Cage’s face, sending him back to the corner. He whips Cage against the ropes and catches him, connecting with the Storm Effect (Side Effect)! He covers Cage, driving the forearm into Cage’s face.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Divine breaks it up! Thunder complains to the referee, who grabs Divine and drags him back. Thunder grabs Cage again and pulls him away to the corner. Ma$$ grabs Cage and Thunder pushes his boot into Cage’s face. Thunder tags in Ma$$, who climbs in. He bounces off the ropes and delivers a boot to Cage’s face. He picks Cage up and whips him across the ring, catching him on the rebound and hitting a belly-to-belly suplex.

Ma$$ stands up and laughs, before dragging Cage up again. He holds Cage up and slaps him in the face. Cage turns back to Ma$$ and goes for a right hand but Ma$$ blocks it and lines up the My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was This Blood Stained T-Shirt, but Cage ducks under and in desperation, hits a neckbreaker!

The fans begin to get loud as Cage begins to crawl towards him own corner. He jumps just as Ma$$ climbs up to his feet and tags in Van, just as Cage tags in Serra! The fans explode as Serra comes into the ring and hits a flying forearm smash to Van. Thunder comes into the ring but Serra dropkicks him through the ropes. Ma$$ climbs back in but Serra hits an Enziguiri. Jose climbs in after and grabs Serra, going for a Chokebomb but Divine is back in and he tackles Jose to the ground. Van is back to his feet and he tags in Hawk, who climbs into the ring and grabs Serra.

He goes for the Mayhem Driver but Serra reverses out and connects with an elbow smash. He jumps across the ring and tags in KJ Punk! Punk runs in and connects with a clothesline. Hawk is back to his feet just as all the heels run into the ring. The faces are immediately following and all the In Justice For Brawl opponents begin to fight.

Divine clotheslines Van over the top rope and follows him, connecting with a Divine Intervention! Ma$$ hits Cage with My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was This Blood Stained T-Shirt, sending Cage under the bottom rope but Serra connects with a Superkick that sends Ma$$ through the ropes. Jose grabs Serra from behind and he hits a Final Judgement, with Serra rolling through the ropes. Jose turns around and Divine is back in the ring, connecting with a Divine Intervention!

Divine turns around and Thunder lays him out with a Shining Wizard! Thunder turns around and TDA kicks him in the gut, but Thunder manages to escape. He connects with another Shining Wizard! TDA rolls under the bottom rope himself as Thunder turns around, and KJ hits a Rolling Elbow, sending Thunder out of the ring and having only Punk & Hawk, the legal men, in the ring.

Punk turns back around and Hawk kicks him in the gut. He throws Punk in between his legs, setting up the Mayhem Driver but Punk reverses out and connects with a Rolling Elbow! He drops down and covers Hawk.

One!

Two!

Three!

Darren Black: Here are your winners...the team of KJ Punk, the JBW Intercontinental Champion Chris Divine, Ryusuke Serra, Malcolm Cage and the JBW World Heavyweight Champion
TheDevilsAdvocate!

Patrick Riley: The face team did it! KJ Punk just pinned his opponent for In Justice For Brawl!

Dudley Erickson: What a match!

The face team has now climbed into the ring as Hawk has left the ring. The heels are sprawled out around the ring and up the ramp as the faces celebrate.

Patrick Riley: What a night tonight has been!

Dudley Erickson: A perfect preview for In Justice For Brawl!

Patrick Riley: Wait, there’s that man again!

The hooded man that has made his presence feel noticed over the past few weeks has walked out onto the stage. The hood remains as he surveys the scene at ringside.

Dudley Erickson: Who is that?!

We get another shot of the hooded man on the stage, before the screen fades to black.

JBW
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:14 pm

*Tag Match Promo*

Pat: It looks like Athena and Doom will start us off here in this In Justice For Brawl preview!

The crowd is split in their support for the two competitors in the ring as they lock up.

*Vid*

Pat: Doomsday Device!

Athena has Brock Edwards up on her massive shoulders, but as Shaz leaps, looking for the Doomsday Device, Ano Doom chop blocks Athena. The Amazon crashes to the ground, Edwards falls off her shoulders awkwardly, Shaz crashes and burns and Ano is left standing. Brock is the legal man for his team, but that doesn’t stop Doom from going after Athena, whom is also legal. Doom stuns Athena with an uppercut as she gets to her feet before loading her into position for the Cold Blooded Murder.

Dudley: CBM!

Pat: But Ano can’t make the cover, he’s not the legal man!

Knowing that, Doom heads to the outside and unceremoniously flops a groggy Edwards onto the apron and motions for him to go make the cover. Brock, crawling over to Athena, does just that.

One!

Two!

Thre-No! Athena kicks out at the last possible second to a huge pop. Those cheers get louder when Edwards gets up after the pin attempt and turns right around into a Shaz-Ma-Taz from Shaz. Shaz takes himself and Doom out of play with a suicide dive as Athena is the one to crawl into a cover this time.

One!

Two!

Thre-No! Edwards, to big boos, kicks out a millisecond or two after Athena did! Undeterred, Athena gets to her feet, drags Edwards up and, amazingly, gorilla presses’ Edwards above her head.

Pat: My god! Amazon Slaaaaaam!

Dudley: No! Edwards slips out the back door! He spins her around….The Next!

Indeed, Edwards was able to load Athena onto his shoulders and hit her with his version of the F-5 before, very quickly, falling into the cover.

One!

Two!

Three!

Darren Black: Here are your winners, Brrrrrroccccckkkk Edwards and Anoooooooo Doooooooooooooom!

The cowd boo as we gets multiple shots of the carnage in and out of the ring.

Pat: Wow, what a match! Right now, though, let’s head backstage where…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KillZone 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillZone 7   KillZone 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

KillZone 7
Page 1 of 1