JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 4 Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luizero
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:17 am

EdDave mentioned in the Jabe and I quote:

Quote :
We'll sort this out over the next couple of days. Resurrection was supposed to be on Sunday but we still have another KZ to go before we have the PPV.

I'm hopeful the PPV goes out no later than the 6th of Jan.

In all fairness though, I think we have the ability to put the PPV on as the next show. We did have a slight plan for it but myself, Zero & J will decide that.

Then again, Jose has to get out at least one episode of Zero Gravity before the PPV- and there's no signs of that happening anytime soon.

So what's the plan guys?, Do we skip KZ4 and help ZG get out to do the PPV or do we start planning out KZ4 soon?
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Luizero wrote:
EdDave mentioned in the Jabe and I quote:

Quote :
We'll sort this out over the next couple of days. Resurrection was supposed to be on Sunday but we still have another KZ to go before we have the PPV.

I'm hopeful the PPV goes out no later than the 6th of Jan.

In all fairness though, I think we have the ability to put the PPV on as the next show. We did have a slight plan for it but myself, Zero & J will decide that.

Then again, Jose has to get out at least one episode of Zero Gravity before the PPV- and there's no signs of that happening anytime soon.

So what's the plan guys?, Do we skip KZ4 and help ZG get out to do the PPV or do we start planning out KZ4 soon?

I say we go for ZG/Resurrection. Everything for Resurrection on the Killzone side, aside from Cage-Proph, is built up enough. The only pieces missing are those from ZG.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm with J. Work on getting ZG & Resurrection out.

We can have a segment at Resurrection where Cage & Proph get into a backstage altercation and J books them in a match. Have Cage win then have a heel destroy Proph post-match.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:47 pm

EdDave wrote:
I'm with J. Work on getting ZG & Resurrection out.

We can have a segment at Resurrection where Cage & Proph get into a backstage altercation and J books them in a match. Have Cage win then have a heel destroy Proph post-match.

Which heel though?
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 pm

We need a high midcarder that Cage can feud with afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:23 pm

EdDave wrote:
We need a high midcarder that Cage can feud with afterwards.

Could be Dixon, Smyth, or him trying to reclaim the TV title off Hawk. Unless we consider Mass for the job. I know he'll most likely be a heel.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Ma$$ would be perfect actually. Have Ma$$ attack Proph, Cage try to make the save and Ma$$ take him out too.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 pm

EdDave wrote:
Ma$$ would be perfect actually. Have Ma$$ attack Proph, Cage try to make the save and Ma$$ take him out too.

Let's do it. I'll talk to Kash now.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:34 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
EdDave wrote:

Let's do it. I'll talk to Kash now.

He's in.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killzone 4 Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 4 Show   Killzone 4 Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 4 Show
Page 1 of 1