JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tommy Thunder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

Tommy Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Thunder   Tommy Thunder EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:55 pm

TT sent this to J & I:

'Firstly, remind me again how many promos I need dong before the reveal.

Secondly, do you need a bio from me and how soon.'

The bio question is simple- yes.

But the first question is a good one. When are we looking to reveal Tommy? The KZ after Resurrection? Who will he be feuding with? Shuri or TDA?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Tommy Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Thunder   Tommy Thunder EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:24 pm

We could make his debut a surprise on KZ 4 before the PPV but have him do a vague promo as to why he's here in Jabe, revealing his true motives on the PPV.

The PPV itself where he would signal towards TDA or Shuri to feud with. More than likely Shuri if we can get SG to really go at it with TT in this feud. If not TDA vs TT for the gold would be awesome.

Or post PPV where he would more than likely be better off making his debut to have a big spotlight just on him.
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
EdDave
Admin

Tommy Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Thunder   Tommy Thunder EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 pm

I was thinking of doing this:

Resurrection- TDA wins and then Tommy's theme hits (it'll be the HWA theme he had- so it's the biggest clue but there's no way for anybody to check who it is) but nobody comes out- the theme ends and the show goes off the air with Pat & Dudley wondering what just happened.

KZ after Resurrection- TDA closes the show, and Jericho-esque, TT makes his debut and cuts a scathing promo- telling him he can say and do whatever he wants.

TDA-TT set for the January PPV, but have TT lose.

On the Feb PPV, have TT win the MITB, and then go ahead with the original plan with TDA retiring, TT trying to cash in, J saying he can't allow it, HJ turning face and feuding with TT for the vacant JBW World Championship from the March PPV. HJ wins the feud and TT attacks J, pulling him out of retirement for the biggest feud in efed history.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

Tommy Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Thunder   Tommy Thunder EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:25 pm

EdDave wrote:
I was thinking of doing this:

Resurrection- TDA wins and then Tommy's theme hits (it'll be the HWA theme he had- so it's the biggest clue but there's no way for anybody to check who it is) but nobody comes out- the theme ends and the show goes off the air with Pat & Dudley wondering what just happened.

KZ after Resurrection- TDA closes the show, and Jericho-esque, TT makes his debut and cuts a scathing promo- telling him he can say and do whatever he wants.

TDA-TT set for the January PPV, but have TT lose.

On the Feb PPV, have TT win the MITB, and then go ahead with the original plan with TDA retiring, TT trying to cash in, J saying he can't allow it, HJ turning face and feuding with TT for the vacant JBW World Championship from the March PPV. HJ wins the feud and TT attacks J, pulling him out of retirement for the biggest feud in efed history.

This. Definitely this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tommy Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Thunder   Tommy Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Thunder
Page 1 of 1