JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KZ 4 rundown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 am

This is what I've got so far:

TDA opens the show up, talks about retaining the JBW WHC and demands the man behind the mystery videos show his face and stop being a coward. The final video plays, before Tommy comes out and cuts a face promo talking about wanting to help JBW get back to it's old self again. Jman heads out, welcomes Tommy to the company and announces that TDA & Tommy Thunder will team up for the first time ever tonight in the main event to face the JBW Tag Team Champions Black Blooded. (what I'm thinking here is that TT, creative and Asher- we can get a promo from him- are the only guys that know who the mystery guy is before the show)

The ending of the show has TT & TDA winning and then TT lays TDA out, and it becomes blatantly clear he's a heel as he cuts a scathing promo. I wanna give Tommy free reign here, he can say anything and everything. This sort of chance of a promo doesn't come around very often. I want it to stand out.

At some point during the night, the following promos:

Ano Doom promo talking about his loss to Shaz. Eddie Juarez promo interrupting him, telling him that Shaz is the least of his worries tonight.
Shaz promo post-Doom vs. Juarez match.
Jason Alexander promo about the events of Res. Promising that his issue with Juarez is far from over, and talking about his own match tonight with Brock Edwards.
HolyJose calls Shuriken Blade out- blaming him for the fact TDA won at Res. Shuriken responds and challenges HJ to a match at IJFB. Jman heads out and books the match.
Chris Divine promo about being The Divine One. VHX interrupts and claims to be one above Divine, claiming he is a God and nobody can beat a God. (this will tie in with the Shining-VHX feud)
Black Blooded promo about Res. and the main event. (This is why Asher will know about TT)
Mike Hawk backstage interview about Res. KJ Punk interrupts and tells Hawk that Jman has booked him in a number one contenders match later against Shaz, Vulgar & Mr. Smyth.
Ma$$ heads out to make his return huge, Cage interrupts but Ma$$ ends up laying him out with a big KO Punch.
Mr. Smyth promo post-match where he introduces the world to Aidan Black (the start of his stable).
Chase Walker debut promo, Israel Pamich interrupts and demands the world take notice as he deals with Walker.

Matches (in order):
Eddie Juarez vs. Ano Doom. Juarez wins with a roll up. Doom attacks Juarez post match and lays him out with a Cold Blooded Murder. Shaz rushes down to the ring and chases Doom off, before cutting a promo saying that Doom's 'reign of terror' is over.

KJ Punk vs. Shaz vs. Vulgar vs. Mr. Smyth in an Elimination Number One Contenders match. Shaz is eliminated thanks to Doom. Smyth is eliminated by Vulgar. Punk wins after Aidan Black lays Vulgar out. Post match, Smyth introduces the world to Aidan Black and the two of them attack Vulgar but Punk makes the save.

Jason Alexander vs. Brock Edwards. Alexander wins cleanly. Athena comes out post match and hits Edwards with her finisher.

Chase 'The Ace' Walker vs. Israel Pamich. Double countout finish- allows us to move these two newcomers into a feud.

Main Event: TDA & Tommy Thunder vs. Black Blooded. TDA & TT win.

Thoughts?

Last edited by EdDave on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 pm

One thing I want to change. Flip the order of the Ma$$-Cage promo so Kash can really make Ma$$' return something big.

You want any matches in particular?
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:31 pm

I'll take the main event and the F4W Smile I'll also do promos. You choose your matches J and then ask WF to do the final match.

We need to make the announcements for the changes first, preferrably today. Then we can get assignments out as well. Give em a week to do it and get em back next Friday.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Alright, I'll take Juarez and JA's matches and pawn new dude v. new dude off on WF.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: From Z   KZ 4 rundown EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 am

Jason Alexander is backstage, a mass of boos along with cheers from of his faithful fans being heard all the way to the back before he grabs the mic handed to him and despite the crowd reaction speaks freely and with intent.

Alexander: I'm sick and tired of this, Juarez. Time and time again neither of us has been able to get the job done. Resurrection, we couldn't even finish our match because we hate each other so much that we can't even get in this ring and hold the composure necessary to have our scheduled match as professionals but you know what? I'm glad we didn't.

Crowd boos Alexander but some are intrigued as to where he's going with his words.

Alexander: I'm not just content with beating you in this ring for the 1-2-3 or making you tap like a little bitch anymore. No, no, no. This has gone beyond being the better man, it's now about being the one who gets to destroy the other and I'm done with this shit. I'm going to be giving my all, no matter the match, no matter the place, no matter the time the JBW officials decide for us to have because as far as from over as our issues are, I'm not one to continue wasting my time on you when JBW needs me to make it the best it can be.

Cheers actually overwhelm the boos emanating towards Alexander.

Alexander: I'm an Alexander. Always destined for bigger and better things than any person put before me and right now that's you, Juarez. I'm ending this sooner rather than later and make my legacy in JBW one that people will never, ever forget, unlike you when I wipe your sorry of the face off mi casa (my home).

Tonight however, I have a match with Brock Edwards. The Brock Lesnar wannabe, who can't find anything better to do in JBW than to pick a fight with the she-male known the world 'round as Athena.

The crowd's laughter at his last comment can't be contained but some continue to boo Alexander

Alexander: Edwards, I wanna welcome you to Jabe, with a bang. In fact I wanna do it with a good knee to the face, to knock some sense into your thick headed skull for even thinking you can be somebody in JBW while I'm still here. Tonight, I destroy your dreams of beating me before that thing, Athena, completely destroys you at just a fraction of how I'll destroy Juarez.

Be warned, Juarez. The worst is yet to come and you'll wish that you hadn't dragged this out as much as you have. I'm your worst nightmare come to life and this ends on my terms, with me ending your career.

Alexander gives an intense look which sends chills to the spines of many before he drops the mic and walks away.
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
EdDave
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:05 am

Patrick Riley: And up next, it’s time for the number one contendership match to the TV Championship!

Dudley Erickson: I am looking forward to seeing who can pick up the victory and face Hawk at In Justice For Brawl.

Patrick Riley: Well we have Vulgar, Mr. Smyth, Shaz and the man who lost to Hawk at Resurrection, KJ Punk!

Dudley Erickson: I can’t see past Smyth. That guy has the ability to win it.

Patrick Riley: While I agree he is good enough, we can’t write off Vulgar, Shaz or Punk. All three men will be itching to get a shot at Hawk!

Dudley Erickson: Only Smyth could take the title off Hawk, and that’s not even for definite.

Patrick Riley: Don’t forget, this match is elimination rules!

Dudley Erickson: That’s right, you have to beat all three of your opponents to earn this shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT71M8UwqEY

Patrick Riley: Well here comes Vulgar!

Dudley Erickson: This guy lost to Smyth at Resurrection, why does he now get a number one contendership shot?

Patrick Riley: Well he’s a fantastic talent and Hawk would have his hands full if it came down to it.

Dudley Erickson: That doesn’t answer my question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOi-ggKl530

Patrick Riley: Here comes the man who lost to Mike Hawk at Resurrection!

Dudley Erickson: Again, another guy who doesn’t even deserve a shot at the number one contendership. What is Jman playing at?

Patrick Riley: Punk pushed Hawk all the way and deserves a chance to get another shot- I’m certain on that.

Dudley Erickson: I completely disagree.

Patrick Riley: You would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMgRbmZH6A

Patrick Riley: And here comes somebody who won at Resurrection, Shaz!

Dudley Erickson: Not without controversy though.

Patrick Riley: Are you ever actually pleased?

Dudley Erickson: Not when Jman books matches like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSiTrGCAbt8

Patrick Riley: And here’s the final member of the match, Mr. Smyth!

Dudley Erickson: Finally, somebody who DESERVES a shot at Hawk.

Patrick Riley: Actually, we’re about to find out if he does.

Dudley Erickson: Shut up Pat.

The four men are getting ready in the ring, in opposite corners as the referee turns and calls for the bell. They approach the centre of the ring and Smyth immediately begins to trade blows with Vulgar, but Punk comes in and throws Smyth from the ring, following him out. Shaz goes to grab Vulgar but lightning strikes the stage and Shaz turns to see Ano Doom standing on top of the stage angrily. Out of nowhere, Vulgar rolls Shaz up.

One!

Two!

Three!

Darren Black: Shaz has been eliminated!

Patrick Riley: Quick elimination!

Dudley Erickson: We’re down to three!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVHDVA0pKg
(Punk= Orton)(Smyth= Trips)(Vulgar= Cena)
(stop at 10:18)

Patrick Riley: What a knee to Vulgar from Smyth!

Dudley Erickson: This is why Smyth is the future of JBW!

Smyth goes to grab Vulgar but Vulgar punches out into Smyth’s gut. He follows up with an elbow strike to Smyth’s face as he climbs to his feet and hits a snap suplex. Vulgar begins to feel it and begins to stalk Smyth. He goes for the High C (Mandible Claw) but Smyth kicks out into the gut of Vulgar.

Smyth picks Vulgar up and looks for The Rule but Punk is back in and hits a big boot that sends Smyth to the ground. Punk grabs Vulgar and throws him into a corner, before turning around and grabbing Smyth, sending him into the opposite corner. Punk follows Smyth and hits a knee to his face, before whipping him across into Vulgar, who explodes out of the corner with a clothesline! Punk goes for Vulgar but Vulgar kicks him in the gut and delivers a big DDT that has Punk rolling to the apron.

Vulgar turns around, drags Smyth up and locks in the High C! Smyth has no choice but to tap out!

Darren Black: Mr. Smyth has been eliminated!

Patrick Riley: And we’re down to two!

Dudley Erickson: NO WAY! That’s bullshit!

Vulgar lets Smyth go and goes to grab Punk but Smyth is back to his feet and complaining to the referee. He climbs out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, before going to climb back in, but the referee stops him. They begin to argue on the outside as a man climbs over the fan’s barricade. He slides into the ring as Vulgar looks shocked and looks around for security, but the man hits a swift jab to Vulgar’s face that shows he is ready for a fight. He kicks Vulgar in the gut and lifts him up, turning him round as he slams him down to the canvas in a modified Brainbuster!

Patrick Riley: Who the hell is that?

Dudley Erickson: I don’t know but I like him!

The man climbs out of the ring and climbs over the barricade once again, staying there as Smyth drops the steel chair and is shown frustrated at ringside. The referee climbs back into the ring as Punk is climbing back to his feet and sees a motionless Vulgar. He seems conflicted but covers regardless.

One!

Two!

Three!

Darren Black: Here is your winner and the NEW number one contender to the JBW Television Championship...K...J...PUNK!

Patrick Riley: What a match!

Dudley Erickson: So we get to see Hawk kick Punk’s ass again? Suppose it isn’t all bad!

Back in the ring, Punk is celebrating, but leaves the ring and walks away up the ramp as the man returns to the ring, looking down at Vulgar.

Patrick Riley: What’s he doing now?

Dudley Erickson: He’s sending a message to Vulgar!

The unknown man stands over Vulgar, raises his arms in celebration as the fans boo. The camera cuts to Mr. Smyth & Lindsay, who are watching from the outside. Smyth has an expressionless face, whereas Lindsay has a beaming smile. Smyth grabs a mic from the timekeeper, climbs the steps and gets into the ring. Smyth walks over to Vulgar, who is still on the floor, crouches down and begins to speak.

Mr. Smyth: I bet you think that this is because you’ve pinned me, don’t you?

The fans boo. A small ‘Vulgar’ chants begins as Lindsay climbs into the ring, but stays to one side away from Smyth and the unknown man.

Mr. Smyth: Well, you are wrong. This is something that has been in the planning stages for a long time now. You see, it’s not a secret that I am an advocate of providing individuals with opportunities and giving them a chance to develop themselves. It’s why I have been successful in life, and in business. Sure, I could jump on the bandwagon of big names and make myself an immediate success in the present, but what about the future? Who will I be working with in ten years time, because those big names won’t be around then?

If I built my business on the here and now, I will have nothing to leave to my children when they grow up. The same mentality is relevant to the wrestling industry – you need to look to the future, and that is what I instructed Lindsay to do.

Some wolf whistles can be heard from the crowd as Lindsay smiles and basks in the results of a job well done.

Mr. Smyth: Lindsay went through my extensive talent pool with a fine tooth comb and found exactly what I was looking for. The timing of this man’s introduction is suspect, I’ll admit that, but the reason he has been bought in now is because it what’s best for business. The fact that we have chosen you to be laid out is just incidental. Collateral damage.

Mr. Smyth stands up and begins to address the crowd.

Mr. Smyth: Ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce to you ‘The Weapon’ Aidan Black.

The crowd boos as Aidan Black raises his arms again.

Mr. Smyth: You don’t need to know much about this man right now, but I will tell you this. This individual used to be considered an up and coming star within MMA. All that potential, however, got put to waste when he ended up in a fight to defend a lady’s honour. As a result, Aidan was sent to prison. During his prison days, he would partake in unsanctioned, no holds barred MMA style fights with the other inmates and he often came out on top.

After prison, Aidan was left with nothing. No MMA company would touch him, so Aidan had nowhere else to go but like many people before him, Aidan was introduced to my company’s programme of giving disadvantaged individuals an opportunity to show that they are assets to the world. Unsurprisingly, Aidan excelled at my company’s wrestling school.

But why is he here? It’s for the future. I have taken this man under my wing and while he is under my guidance, he will excel and become the greatest thing in JBW, and he’s not the only one. There are many others who are learning from me and there have even been a few guys around JBW, IWA, TWE & EWNCW who have asked for my assistance and my guidance. This is the beginning of something big, and believe me when I tell you that Aidan Black will be the launching pad of future generations.

And that...well, that's what's best for business.

The fans boo as Mr. Smyth and Aidan Black stand motionless in the ring. Aidan Black goes towards the ropes and separates them, allowing Smyth to climb though. Black then separates the second and bottom rope to allow Lindsay to climb through. Black finally climbs through the ropes himself and the three, led by Mr. Smyth, walk up the ramp and through the curtain.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 am

HolyJose walks out with an angry look on his face making his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos. He gets into the ring and goes over to the stage hand demanding a mic. The stagehand gets him the mic and HolyJose snatches it out of his hands.

HolyJose: SHUT UP! Let me take you back to the very first Killzone. I won my own right to face TDA at Resurrection for the JBW World Heavyweight Championship. I alone beat Shuriken but no because Jman had to be honorable and shit he added Shuriken into the match. I went into the match focused on one thing and one thing only. Becoming the NEW JBW World Heavyweight Champion. Did that happen? Obviously no. Why? Because Shuriken, who had no right to be in the match in the first place, went and got himself pinned. I swear had Shuriken NOT been involved in this match I would have walked out your champion. What this comes down to is Shuriken. Ever since last September of 2011 you have been a pain in my side. Because of you I went on a losing streak. Because of you I ended up losing my JBW WARFare World Tag Team Championships. Because you feel like you are superior to me in every shape and form. You’re not! For some reason you have set out to cost me what I rightfully deserve. For over a year you have been the one saying I deserve nothing. I work for everything I get. You? You were handed your first World Title opportunity in JBW and again you were handed a World Title opportunity at Resurrection. You had no right to be involved and because of you I did not win. Note I did not lose either no that distinction goes to you Shuriken. You got yourself involved and you got pinned by TDA. The way I see it this was your entire fault. My opportunity taken away from me because of your jealousy! I don’t care what these fans think, I don’t care what the men at the top of the ladder think, I don’t care what TDA thinks and I certainly don’t care what you think Shuriken. That was my chance and you blew it!

[video=youtube;B1EkAdNo0jk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B1EkAdNo0jk[/video]

Shuriken comes out and the crowd pops loud with his appearance. Shuriken walks down the ramp and looks at the whole sea of JBW fans, giving a slight smile at them. He climbs the steps of the ring, looks at HolyJose and shakes his head in disgust. He gets in the ring and asks for the mic.

Shuriken: *walks around the ring while being drowned in "LET'S GO SHURI'" chants*

"LETS GO SHURI!
*clap clap clap*
"LET'S GO SHURI!"
*clap clap clap*
"LET'S GO SHURI!"

Shuriken: My....this crowd is hot!

*crowd pops*

I don't know if its really me or it's because some idiot in this ring that wants to put the blame on someone and won't shut up about it.

*crowd pops louder*

Listen, Jose. You were in the match too. You ALSO lost in the match. You didn't win. I do not see the belt on you. Just like me, you left with nothing on that night. Then you have the audacity to blame that fact, the fact that you do not have the World Heavyweight Championship, on me. I do not like that one bit. I believe that we have an issue here that needs to be addressed.

It was your failure in the match. You could have stopped the pin and who knows? Maybe you could have won that match and you would a champion here in this ring now. But you didn't. So....if you want to blame on ANYBODY, blame yourself. Not me.

*crowd pops*

But....since you are angry at me and don't like me....I feel the same for you. Jose, I don't like you and the sight of you pisses me the hell off. Since we are at each other's throats.....why not a match?

*crowd pops loud with excitement*

YOU AND ME! ANYTIME! ANYWHERE!

*crowd goes crazy*

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! WHAT DO YOU SAY EVERYONE!? SHURIKEN VS HOLYJOSE!

HolyJose: Heh, the sight of me pisses you off. Well then if you want this match then the next sight you’ll see is me getting my hand raised in victory. I don’t care that you’re fucking Shuriken Blade the legendary ninja who won so much in EWNCW carried it during it’s early days and then jumped ship here to JBW. You and your “I’m better than you” attitude pisses me off. I’ve beaten you once already so I don’t see how beating the ever living hell out of you once again could hurt me. Shuriken I’m not afraid of you I’ll fight you wherever I have to. I have no respect for you what so ever.

HolyJose then spits in Shuriken’s face and get’s out of the ring quickly headed to the back locker room.

HolyJose: ANYTIME ANYWHERE SHURIKEN! I’ll make you regret asking for this match

------------------------------------------

TDA: I told everyone what to expect when I went into Resurrection as the World Heavyweight Champion of JBW. I said I would get the three count and I did just that. Shuriken and Jose were both equally powerful opponents and I have seen points in that match where I felt like my reign was fixing to come to an end. I applaud both of them for their efforts, but I retained and I am currently standing here as the Champion. Not for myself, but for all of my Devils in attendance!

Now on to more pressing matters at hand.. There is this man that has been targeting me ever since I have been strapped with Gold. I have no idea what this goal he has that he wants to achieve but if it involves me in any sort of way then you can bet your ass that I will put up my fists for a good fight if it is needed. So I am demanding that you show your face before I go backstage and start beating up anyone who looks at me suspiciously.. I will not sleep until' I find you!

-----------------------------------------------

Shaz throws Ano Doom over the top rope, as Shaz grabs a mic, with mixed reactions from the crowd. Shaz helps Juarez to his feet, before asking for a microphone.

Shaz: Enough, I has literally had enough of this crap. Now man's got some words for my Shaz-Maniacs. For those who didn't tune into Resurrection last Sunday. I faced a cowardly prick who claimed that he'd defeat me. I faced a tool who also goes by the name of Ano Doom. All his threats and all his claims, were absolute nonsense because at the end of the day- they didn't even turn out to be true. However, man thinks it's safe to say that last week, man turned Ano from a pussy, to a bullshitter as I defeated Ano Doom in this ring at Resurrection!

Shaz get's cheered by the crowd as he smirks.

Shaz: And man didn't defeat Ano by pinning him in 3 seconds. Hell man didn't make Ano tap out. Man defeated Ano Doom in classy fashion. Man did something that some "wrestlers" in the JBW roster can't do to save their lives. Man knocked Ano Doom out. That's right, Man did what man claimed to do. Man backed up his claims, by making Ano Doom feel the wrath of the Shaz-Ma-Taz! And honestly, it felt way better than sex.

But you see, we all have those moments, where we wanna make up for embarrassing ourselves, we wanna forget all those bad moments, and look onto the future, because we don't know what the future has in store. And man will admit, Man has done that on several occasions, and right here, I've seen that you've just tried to regain the momentum you lost at Resurrection by beating "The World's Most Dangerous Man" Eddie Juarez, however once again, man has permission to say that...

You. Have. Failed.

Crowd cheer at Shaz as he smirks.

Shaz: Because that is what your entire, efedding career revolves around Doom- failure. You're a failure in this ring, you're a failure in this mic. You're a failure with your current zombie gimmick, and hell- your life was probably a failure. And part of you being a failure, is another reason why I'm here in the JBW. I is here to clean out the trash, because I don't appreciate the fact that there are rubbish at Zero Gravity, and KillZone. People claim that now JBW are under new management, it's suddenly been fixed, it's now fresh all of a sudden. However, it isn't. Not until man goes crazy and kicks your bollocks in one more time.

Crowd cheer like crazy as Shaz laughs.

Shaz: You see Ano Doom. Ever since you stepped foot into this ring. I've always known one thing. I've acknowledged something, that people still haven't realized. With all your batty Zombie, Cyborg shit, it's hard to understand what you are about. Your career doesn't have a meaning to it...JBW isn't the right place for you.

What man is tryna say, is out of all the "wrestlers" I see in the JBW. Hardly any of them are actually talented to be honest, you get man? And quite frankly, Doom, you are at the bottom of this untalented wrestlers rank, trust. Doom, you are currently standing in my way to victory. My way to success. I would've left you to it, and man would have made you decide where you wanna go with your career. But I'm not going to stop bullying you, not until you get the fuck out of mine, and the crowd's arena!

Crowd go insane with the cheers.

Shaz: You also need to understand something Doom. No one has had the guts, to hurt you, to fight you. No one has had the guts, to talk the truth. To say what is needed to be said. Purely based on the fact, that you are a monster. However, you're a monster, that is harmless. A harmless monster. You're even more harmless from Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc! And that was shown at Resurrection, because everytime you executed a move on man, it was like getting punched by a little baby. That's how weak it was. And that is how weak, you are.

So Doom, before you go to sleep tonight. Just remember. Remember to brush your teeth with your zombie toothbrush, your Oral-ZomBie toothpaste. Remember to wear your Call of Duty zombie onesie. Remember to kneel down outside your bed, and pray. Ask your zombie god, to make sure Shaz stops with all these future intentions, because they are real. They are lethal. They are what YOU want to be, but YOU can't be.

Shaz slides outside of the ring, before kicking Doom in the nuts, as Shaz smirks.

Shaz: Tell God, to make sure Shaz doesn't touch you next time Shaz sees you. Because next time Shaz does touch you, he'll merk you, and he'll make you bleed. And when the blood comes out, he'll write on your gut the following words, with your own blood..

Doom. Will. Die.

Shaz throws his mic down on Doom's head before heading to the back, as the crowd cheer him on.

----------------------------------------------

*Hawk is posing for his camera crew when the JBW Crew approach him ask for his thoughts.

Hawk: What you all saw at Resurrection was a failed attempt by some obscure actor who thought he could upstage me and take my position. But what he failed to realize is that I am in the prime of my career and the only way you are going to get rid of me is for me to retire. But for all of you who missed the big event, let me recap it for you.

In the 9th inning of the world series, the Flaming Hawks have the bases loaded and need one more point to win. But the Chicago Punks have their star pitcher (played by KJ Punk) out to make sure they win. However, up to bat for the Hawks is their star batter (played by Mike Hawk) and the two face off in an epic showdown. Punk throws two balls but thanks to Hawks eyes, he doesn't fall for the bait. Punk gears up for his ultimate rolling ball and throws it at Hawk. Hawk steps back and hits the ball with the Phoenix swing and gets a home run. The arena explodes and Punk falls to his knees in disappointment.

Now I may have exaggerated a bit because there was no way Punk got that close to beating me. But I can guarantee you all one thing and that is that Punk will never get another shot at me while I hold this title. There may be no one worthy enough to take this off of me, but I am sure there are plenty people that are at least better than Punk because....

???: Did I hear that right?

*KJ Punk walks into frame as the crowd pops for the former contender.*

Punk: Did I hear that Mike Hawk passed on two balls? Are you sure? I’m quite positive that you’ve never passed on two balls in your life!

*The crowd laughs at KJ’s joke*

Punk: And how appropriate that in your made up baseball scenario that you’re team name was the Flaming Hawks. Oh you’re flaming all right, Mike. But you see Mike, there’s something you’re wrong about. I came very close to taking that TV Championship off your little shoulder. You were this close *KJ holds up his thumb and index finger* from being a former champion. That’s not a good sign for someone who says he’s going to retire with the belt in his first defense.

And as for me not getting another shot? Hmm, apparently nobody around here tells you nothing. As you can see, I’m ready to wrestle tonight. Jman has made a match tonight. A match that you should be very concerned with. You see it’s a number one contender’s match for that JBW TV title. In one corner, there’s Shaz. In another corner there’s Vulgar. In another corner there’s Mr. Smyth. And in another corner there’s K! J! PUNK!!!!! So after I have my hand raised and it’s chicken dinner time, I’ll be coming back for seconds for that TV title!

-------------------------------------------
[video=youtube;CwIvBNsSywQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ[/video]

For the second time tonight, Back in Black hits and Jman, mic already in hand, walks through the curtain and out onto the ramp. It’s unclear why, but our general manager doesn’t seem nearly as happy to be out here now as he was earlier. The JBW original runs a hand over his head before starting to speak with a certain edge to his voice.

Jman: You two want this?

Jose and Shuriken respond by continuing to stare one another down.

Jman: Fair enough. How ‘bout you, live crowd?

The crowd pops and Jman nods his understating.

Jman: Good enough for me. Jose, Serra, you’ll get your wish at In Justice For Brawl in the greatest godamned city on earth. Jose, if you lose, you’ll have nobody to blame but yourself. If you fall, Shuri’, you’ll have to listen to Jose tell you how great he is and how he deserves the moon. Either way, boys, settle it in Philly.

The crowd pops for that as J heads to the back and we leave the scene with a shot of Jose and Shuriken yapping at one another.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;CwIvBNsSywQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ[/video]

TDA and Tommy are about to leave the ring when Back in Black hits and Jman, with a huge smile on his face, bursts through the curtain and down a good part of the ramp. Devs and Thunder are back in the center of the ring as J slides in and pops up quickly. Before getting himself a mic, J takes a moment, as do the fans, to soak in this moment. The crowd break into a chant of “This is history!’ as the GM exchanges a handshake with his world champion and his newest acquisition. Jman gets his mic and returns to the center of the ring, still grinning like an idiot, before starting to speak.

Jman: Ladies and gentlemen, give a hearty JBW welcome to EWNCW, HWA, and all around professional wrestling legend, the current EWNCW Champion; Tommy Thunder!

The crowd launches into a tremendously loud “Tom-my Thunder!” chant and Jman has to wait for them to quiet down before speaking again.

Jman: And give it up for the JBW World Heavyweight Champion, the man who dispatched of two legends in their own right at Resurrection; TheDevilsAdvocate!

The crowd and the general manager repeat the same process as a moment ago, this time with a “TDA!” chant.

Jman: So, as a GM, I look at you two, the two biggest names in our sport right now, and, obviously, I get pretty damn excited. So excited, in fact, that I’m overwhelmed by the amount of awesome shit I could do with just the two of you. First and foremost, I could book Tommy Thunder versus TDA right here, right now; head backstage and fucking retire from the general manager post on that alone.

The crowd pops like crazy and Thunder and TDA give Jman a quizzical look as if he might be crazy enough to do that.

Jman: Buuuut, c’mon, any old GM could do that. I don’t want to be any old GM.

Clearly, the majority of the crowd didn’t realize J was kidding and they actually start booing him.

Jman: Instead….Ohhh, I got it! Instead of that dream match, let’s build a dream team. Boys, Black Blooded are pretty damn good, right? Better than good, actually. They’re one of the best tag teams in the world right now and, without a doubt, they’re the best team in JBW. But I can guarantee you they’ve never faced a team like the one I’m about to assemble.

The crowd sees where Jman is headed with this and they’re buzzing as he begins to speak again.

Jman: Heh, tonight, in the biggest main event in KillZone history, it’ll be the JBW World Tag Team Champions; Black Blooded versus the first-time-ever team of the JBW World Heavyweight Champion; TheDevilsAdvocate and the EWNCW Champion; Tommy Thunder!

The crowd goes absolutely batshit at that as Thunder and TDA nod in approval. Jman leaves the ring and, with the crowd still going wild, Devs and Tommy shake hands. We fade to commercial on that incredible sight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*The music hits of an unfamiliar tune to the JBW faithful, out comes Chase ‘The Ace’ Walker recognized by everyone from his time in HWA Total Resistance. Walker has a smile on his face as he slaps hands with a few audience members, and he gets in the ring and receives a mic.*

Chase Walker: Wow… this is unreal right now, I am here in JBW!

*The JBW faithful let out a loud cheer for the mention of their favorite company, as Walker looks around the arena.*

Walker: Yes finally I am back at it, after months off, Chase Walker is back, in JBW, on Killzone!

*The fans once again roar in approval as Walker smiles.*

Walker: See the last time any of you saw me I was in that company on a show called Total Resistance. *Fans boo* And while you might not like that company, that is where I got my break. That was my chance to shine, to show what I could do to the entire world, and apparently I impressed the JBW brass enough that a few weeks ago, I got a call. A call to see if I was interested in coming here to JBW, and I said yes, yes because JBW recognized that I was not just good enough to make it, but to succeed. I wasn’t the most talked about star on Total Resistance, hell I wasn’t even considered a favorite, but that’s alright by me because that is when I’m at my best. But that’s the past and that’s where that will stay, now I’m about the future, and my future in JBW. See people have doubted me from the beginning, doubted me wining Total Resistance, and doubted me getting a job in professional wrestling after Total Resistance, but I’m here aren’t I? But I’m not just happy being here, hell I’m not happy with just winning. Everybody always says it’s about winning and about championships, but I’m not about that. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m here to win, and I’m here to win championships, but I’m about much more than just that. See I’m here to not only win, but to become the guy that takes JBW to the top, makes JBW the best company in professional wrestling, and the one other companies model themselves upon. And there will be those who doubt I can do that, and that’s fine because I’m used to it. I’ve been doubted my whole life, but that’s what I thrive upon, that’s what makes me tick, and that’s what’s going to make me successful and achieve every goal I want to achieve. See I owe it to you and JBW management to make this company successful, because they’ve given me this shot here and now. And when it’s all said and done, everybody in JBW and all over the world will remember, Chase ‘The Ace’ Walker.

*Walker drops the mic and raises his hand in celebration as the fans cheer loudly. But those cheers quickly turn to silence as more unfamiliar music hits and the JBW faithful are interested in seeing who it is. Through the curtain comes Israel Pamich, and the silence is drowned out with boos as Pamich has broken up Walker’s celebration with the fans.*

*Israel stands at the top of the ramp and stares down Chase Walker, then he smiles and seems to encourage Chase 'The Ace' Walker and signals to get on the ropes and raise his hand again and eventually Chase obliges.*

*Israel then proceeds to enter the ropes and into the squared circle, Chase walks up to Israel with a cautious yet dominating stance and Israel offers to shake the hand of Chase Walker who hesitantly obliges*

Israel: Ladies and Gentleman Chase Walker!!!

*fans are cheering for Chase Walker*

Israel: Chase 'The Ace' Walker... It seems like you do not want me out here that maybe I might be here to ruin your debut here in JBW, The fed with all the biggest stars to ever embrace the EWN Cable network and the proving ground for every superstar alive. Sir I assure you that is not the case in fact I am here to share the moment because I to got a phone call on JBW asking to join there company and to join KILLZONE.

*Cheap plug works as the crowd are actually chanting Israel right now*

You see Chase Walker we have had very similar backgrounds as we both joined HWA: Total Resistance and we both went very far in the show until HWA's demise, We were both not expected to last and both not expected to be seen again but look where we are now. We are in JBW and more importantly you and I are debuting in KILLZONE.

*Chase nods his head in agreement and is starting to feel what Israel is saying*

We were trained by the Legendary Tommy Thunder *Fans boo a fair bit at the mention of his name* and we both absorbed and listened to what was taught to us on TR and here we are face to face sharing the spotlight on KILLZONE

*Fans are shocked at the Israel they are seeing and are now cheering both these men on their respective debuts and Chase seems pumped nodding in approval with a great smile on his face*

*Israel is just as excited and has a huge smile on his face that last about 20 seconds and then the smile slowly turns to represent more of a smirk and a glee in Israels eye, a glee suggest Israel is back to his old tricks again*

Unfortunately though it seems that you Sir are stealing my Spotlight.

*Fans start to boo as Chase Walker gives Israel a stern Look*

You see Chase as much as we appeared on the same training show and are now in the same ring about to debut things could not be any more different between you and me.

Since HWA: Total Resistance I have gone on to bigger and better things in my career and as always I have excelled from nearly securing the IWA Endurance title to becoming the very first EWNGP champion which by the way features stars from most brands and am now about to take KillZone hostage and become JBWs newest grand Commodity and through my Principles of Honesty and Integrity have made myself a Champion and a Superstar worthy of appeasing these fans while you Sir have obscured into Oblivion and only by some mistake that somebody here crossed your path while Youtubing wrestling clips have you been able to recieve a contract here Chase but here is the problem you face now, You are about to debut here and have your first match Post TR and try to recapture that glory you so called had which would have ended when I inevitably would have won that season just like I won the EWNGP and you have to prove you belong here, and quite frankly CHASE I dont think you do because you seem to treat this like a job when for me This is my Dynasty.

*Israel drops his mic and mimics Chase by raising his hand which is followed by a chorus of You Suck's by the fans here*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*The music booms from the speakers and that can only mean 1 person is coming out. Van walks down to the ring and actually seems happy and arrogant as ever. If you didn't know any better it was like he didn't lose at the PPV. He grabs a mic and when the music stops he soaks in the boos he's been receiving since the start*

So err, how we all doing toni--Haha! Just kidding! No cares about you people! *It's like he wants them to boo even louder.*

Much better.

Now that pleasure is out of the way, let's get down to business. If you had an attention span longer than 1 hour, you would know the result of my triple threat match.

Now, first off, I'm going to get the obvious out of the way and say I fucking stole the show. Be serious for a second people and you'll know that during that match I was fucking perfection! Untouchable at times as well! You idiots don't know what a gem of a wrestler you have in this federation. You should all be grateful that I finally decided to join this ran down joint.

Hell, I dragged your asses already when I actually won an award under this dump! You should really be bowing down to me, not boo'ing me! *The boos intensify greatly*

But anyway, the triple threat match. The match I was destined to win my first championship already here and it was cancelled because someone shouldn't of been in the match! I'll remind you barbarians that I did not lose because I was not pinned. Therefore the most logical solution would be for me to have a 1-on-1 rematch with Desperate Divine. *The crowd is lively tonight, they have no problem making it hard for VHX to think with so much noise*

Really? You're still boo'ing for telling you people the truth?! How dare you! May I remind you of who is in front of you.

I am The Vanity. I've done more in 1 year then people with do in a career! 2012 was the year of The Vanity! 2013 for JBW will be under my watch until I decide otherwise and all because I am far better then anyone this roster of KillZone can throw at me!

Every single 1 of your legends is either a joke or a coward and your new wrestlers are people I can wipe the floor with. So don't think for a second that you could even counter argument what I am saying.

Divine is a prime example of what this fed stands for. The Divine One? Ha! No! The Desperate Divine is more accurate!

If you're 'The Divine One' then The Vanity is God Almighty himself! HAHAHAHA--*He pauses for a second to actually ponder the arrogant stuff he is saying and he pulls a facial expression that is like a light bulb goes off above him.*

I like the sound of that. The Vanity...God. I mean, think about it people. I'm already better then HJ, Shining Light, The Smog Monster and other religious gimmicked-to-fuck characters, I'm above you all in every way, shape and form and finally, I will be your new champion when I do get my rematch against you Chris. Then that title will be the new holy grail championship.

Amen.

Insert Divine Music

Chris Divine walks out from the back, with his music blaring over the PA system. He is wearing baggy jeans, a collared shirt, a backwards cap, a pair of black shades, and the Intercontinental Championship rested on his shoulder. He stands at the top of the ramp, as the fans are going crazy for Divine. Chris walks down the ramp, walking around the ring once, just looking at Van in the ring. Divine goes to the steel steps, climbing to the apron. He is handed a mic, as he stands on the outside, while looking in at Van. The music fades as Divine raises the mic.

Divine: You know Van...it's funny. You rip on Divine for rehashing the same jokes, calling Divine old and unoriginal, and yet, how many times have you used the Desperate One punch line? Divine thought about coming out here, calling you Mr Roman Numeral, Hoolie, but instead, Divine wanted to come out here and talk to you man to man. See Van, you come out here, and you continually talk about your past accomplishments. Divine could go the route of Van. Divine could talk about winning the Universal Championship in HWA. About winning a hell in a cell match, but Divine doesn't, because Divine is only looking forward, not to the past. Let's humor you though Van, let's look at your past. You are a former TWE, a former HWA, and a former ICW World Champion. 2 time dual world champion. All of those accomplishments are commendable. So, look at the end of your 2012. In the remaining months, you lost your ICW World title, you joined IWA to form the Infection, which in Divines eyes is a huge flop, and you did jack shit in EWNCW. See, you aren't coming into 2013 with momentum. You are coming in 2013 full steam ahead ready to plow people over. You are coming into 2013, limping along. Evidence? Look in EWNCW and JBW so far. At EWNCW's Bred for Combat, you lost to Kyojin.

A massive Kyojin chant breaks out now

At Resurrection you weren't pinned, but you didn't win. Now, Divine knows some are going to knock Divine for how he won, but Divine says from the bottom of his heart, he didn't know of Gillz. Matter of fact, who in the blazing blue hell is Gillz? Some fish? Divine doesn't know. All Divine did, was what every single champion, whether you are a good guy, a bad guy, a sucky guy

Divine looks directly at Van

Or a lucky guy

Divine does a double take, look at Van again, and then back around at the fans

Divine: Divine did what anyone else would do. Now, Van, as Divine was saying, 2013 hasn't been a good start for the Vane One. You see, your not just Vane...no no no no...you are uber Vane! Referring to yourself as God. Divine doesn't delve into religion, simply because Divine doesn't care if you believe in Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, Krishna, or Allah, all that matter is when Divine asks the billions...

Fans: And billions

Divine: Of Divine's fans what they are thinking, they all respond in one voice.

The fans now start chanting Divine over and over, to a smirk from Divine.

Divine: So go on Van, call yourself God, call yourself Luther, call yourself Mark, call yourself Suzie...Divine doesn't care what the hell you call yourself, but you will never....and Divine means ever...call yourself the Intercontinental Champion.

Divine climbs into the ring finally, looking at Van, standing across from him.

Divine: Now, you bring up a point, you deserve a 1 on 1 rematch with the Divine One, The Oh So Fine One, The One of a Kind One, The Drop Yo Ass On A Dime One, The Only One, JBW's new Favorite Son, Chris...So Fine...Divine. Does Divine think you deserve a chance to go 1 on 1 with Divine? No...Does Divine want to go 1 on 1 with Vanessa Holly X? Oh hell yeah!

The fans explode

Divine: Divine wants the chance to get his hands on you, Divine wants the chance to put you down on your face, and pin you in that ring, to once and all prove Divine is better than you. See, you don't have the Clique to fight your wars for you. You don't have Infection here to save your ass. You are all by yourself Van. So yeah...Divine wants to go 1 on 1 with you. Before you get wet in your pants with excitement though, Divine must say this. Divine is just a wrestler. You, are just a wrestler. We do not call the shots. So...if you can convince the powers that be, to give you that shot, Divine will gladly beat you from here to timbuck too, and still walk out the Intercontinental Champion. But...you still have to do some convincing, so ta ta for now.

Divine drops his mic, as Divine goes to leave, but is grabbed by Van, as Van spins Divine around. The two men are in each others faces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Black Blooded ride out to a chorus of boos, their bikes gleaming under the lights as they ride around the ring, circling it twice before parking and rolling in the ring, grabbing microphones, Mr. Blood and Mr. Black each hop on a turnbuckle, holding the JBW Tag Team titles high in the air as Vivica stands on the ropes between them, the IWA Vanity title held high in one hand. Jumping down Vivica goes straight to Mr. Black, wrapping one of his large arms around her, her back to his stomach. Mr. Blood leans back against a turnbuckle, a smirk on his face.*

Mr. Blood: Tommy Fucking Thunder. A Man we worked for in HWA, a man we saw as a side-note in ICW, the man that, as near as we can tell, is the John Fucking Cena of EWNCW. This is the bloated, roided-out mess that they have the best god-damned champions here facing eh? Along with the newly crowned and sure to soon be un-crowned Heavyweight Champ, TDA. Now I know you boys are used to being treated with a certain amount of respect, hell even some fear now and then, but that is either by these inbred, sister-fucking rednecks in the crowd, or by the brainless, spineless lack of Talent waste of spaces in the back. We however, are different.

Mr. Black: We are the Best.

Mr. Blood: The single best in this ring, day after fucking day. We are the Dominant Fucking Predators of this industry. You boys may be good, you may be tough, you may even be talented. Hell you both have had success by yourselves, so stands to reason, right? What you ain't and surely ain't gonna become anytime soon, is a team that has a fucking chance of beating us.

Mr. Black: Less of a shot than those fucking Nazis

Mr. Blood: Damn right, hell, at least they are actually a fucking team. See as good as you fucking morons think you may be, as good as these fucking sycophants you pieces of shit surround yourselves with tell you that you are, you will never be able to equal up to the sheer talent, intelligence, and fucking balls, that have made us the toughest fucking tag team in this world and has won us gold all over it for over a fucking decade.

Vivica: That's right! Nobody is tougher or smarter than my Big Daddy and Unca Blood!

Mr. Blood: Let me put it simply, so that you fucks have a chance of grasping it. Tonight, in the Main Event. Where Black Blooded belongs every fucking week, we are going to teach you boys what happens when you take the unstoppable force and the immovable object and put them together. Tonight we are going to tear you boys apart. This is our industry, our match, our advantage.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*A loud, giant, massive sounding thud is heard and it is clearly immediately noticable that it was Ano Doom VERY forcefully knocking his way into the arena through the back door. Doom punched the door to enter,and the impact all but completely took it right off the hinges. How its still on no one knows. Walking in with the hood on,Doom drops it so his eyes are seen. They are more driven, determined, and focused than ever, Just when it seemed that wasn't possible. They are practically ALIVE with fire burning in them, coupled with a furious intensity. It is obvious he is on the lookout for Juarez tonight, because as always, Doom can not wait to start the match, the urge driving him more than EVER now. He grabs a glass from the table next to him that someone was drinking from before, And shatters it across his face, Never showing pain or reaction for that matter. Someone must have left a Baseball bat lying around after using it, And its picked up and SNAPPED right in two pieces like its a very small twig, As Doom continues the walk and hits the stage.*

[video=youtube;ILHXcQ8Ka4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHXcQ8Ka4E[/video]

Doom appears on stage as he walks down the ramp, completely furious and somehow even MORE intense than when he was on the way out here. Its gotta be getting closer to the ring that's doing this to him.

The look in his eyes as he approaches the ring is enough to cause a man to faint as he makes it down the ramp quicker than usual.

He jumps from the floor the apron and gets right into the ring.

Ano Doom: (*Closes eyes for a split second out of intensity and fury.*) For weeks and weeks, I have been on the hunt,waiting for the chance to have a match against someone in this ring, To briefly sustain me when it comes to the desire to break every one I face. Never mind the fact that I had not one chance to have any matches since the last PPV, but when I fought Shaz...Somehow...Someway...He managed to escape me with his body intact and walk away on his own. So fucking what. My first night here I arguably stomped Azrael flat, So in that case I'm 1 out of 2 in JBW. As I said,What does one loss that was ridiculous in the end matter anyways. Now Resurrection is over, So on to tonight. EDDIE JUAREZ. You have said before you want more matches and competition...Well tonight you got what you want,As do I. See, you're scheduled against someone who wants NOTHING but competition. I THRIVE off of being out here and taking down everyone I have the chance to . And tonight, You're up. I heard what J-Man told you after he made this official...Yes "How is that for competition?" You're looking at someone who was declined what he wanted on that PPV. And that's beating the living hell out of someone. Tonight you're up, and you wont be as lucky as Shaz was. It ends tonight for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zagQpB_c0M

The fans give a huge mixed reaction, with more cheers than boos as Eddie Juarez walks out of the curtain. He makes his way down the ramp, not taking his eyes off Ano Doom in the ring, before sliding into the ring. He walks past Doom and asks for a microphone, which he swiftly receives. He turns back and begins to speak.

Eddie Juarez: Three guys. I’ve got three guys to talk to right now. First of all, you.

Juarez looks straight at Doom who doesn’t move a single step.

Eddie Juarez: You claim yourself as competition, I see you as simply a distraction. Jman gave me this match for two reasons, one as punishment, and two as a proving ground. Well the punishment shall be all yours and the only thing proven is that Eddie Juarez is better than you.

The fans explode with cheers as Doom cracks his knuckles menacingly. Juarez turns back to the cameraman on the apron and invites him into the ring.

Eddie Juarez: Secondly, Jason Alexander.

Another huge mixed reaction is heard throughout the arena as Juarez looks down the camera.

Eddie Juarez: You and I. This is far from over. What happened at Resurrection proved one thing to me, a wrestling match between us will NEVER happen. If you and I are going to have a match, we’re going to need to go to the extreme esse! But since both of us are pre-occupied tonight, we can talk about that next week.

In fact, that’s a great idea. Next week, I’ll invite you out to this ring and I’ll speak to you man-to-man. If Jman doesn’t want that to end in a fight, I would suggest having an army of security between us.

The fans explode with cheers once again and a Juarez chant is heard throughout the arena. Juarez holds a hand up to the camera to instruct the cameraman to stay there, and climbs out of the ring. He goes underneath the ring and pulls out a t-shirt. He slides back into the ring and folds the t-shirt out, before putting it on- showing the camera that on the t-shirt, there are the words ‘The Genius’.

Eddie Juarez: And thirdly, I’m going to address Best In The World.

A massive amount of boos are heard throughout the arena, and a huge JBW chant begins.

Eddie Juarez: Not the entirety of BITW, just one man. A man who decided he was going to have a few shots at me, at JBW and at HWA on their one show to date- Kingdom Come. I’m talking of course, about the little bitching concha that is Artemis Eclipse.

Another huge series of boos echoes around the arena. Juarez strokes a hand across his face before continuing to speak.

Eddie Juarez: That’s right, Artemis Eclipse showed us two things last week at Kingdom Come, one- he’s got a big mouth. And two, the guy is in denial. He seems to claim that first of all, the claim that HWA was the best was entirely about Broc & Sully. No, it was entirely about me. I’m the guy that made it the best efed around here. I don’t care how egotistical that sounds. The truth always does.

You can talk all you want about Broc, you can talk all you want about Sully. Let’s get something straight, they did things their way, but before I became active, HWA was a lowly third to JBW and EWNCW. And it was a long way off for a while. It was only when I began to book shows and write shows that HWA started it’s rise.

You wanna claim it sucked? How about I turn your attentions to the efed awards 2012? There were a total of 15 awards given. HWA won 7, all of which I nominated- and was a part of building up. JBW won 3. Out of those 3 JBW awards, I was one of the 3 winners, and the other 2 were both relevant only AFTER you left and I joined. So all in all, I was the reason 10 awards were given to HWA and JBW. How many awards did you win again Artemis? Oh that’s right- none.

What else did you say? Oh that’s right, JBW is gonna turn into HWA 2.0. You wanna talk about feds becoming clones of others? How about you look at your own fed? BITW is just old school JBW 2.0. You’ve even got the same stable headlining the place. I don’t know if that was Kash’s idea, and don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to seeing how it does play out- but with you in there, it’s going to be one thing- a failure.

You turn everything you have to utter shit. SRW, remember that? My guy, Kyojin, was set to open up the first show. And then you turned into the egomaniacal son of a bitch that we all know. HolyJose was set to win the SRW World Heavyweight Championship- fair enough, but who would he have fought against? Oh that’s right, you.

And why? Because you can’t keep yourself from being in the main event. You HAVE to be the talk of the show that you book, because you know you don’t have the credentials to do anything else. You shot insults at Van Hooligan X, why? Because you couldn’t beat him. He beat you because you weren’t fuckin’ good enough. And who ended up dethroning Van? Well that would be my guy again.

And since I’m talking about guys, let’s look at your guys. The Sandman did something impressive last week at Kingdom Come- he managed to end Nightwolf’s unbeaten streak. I’m willing to bet you booked it. Once again, your ego comes into play.

How about The Butcher? He won and will now feud with The Sandman over the Horrorcore Championship. Again, your ego! Actually, considering it’s horrorcore, that’s about right- nobody else gives a fuck about horrorcore, apart from your buddy in the ring with me. But Ano, I’ll fight you in a minute because I’m still not done. I’ve got a hell of a lot to get through yet.

It’s interesting that I talk about horrorcore, and you spoke about how things ended with JBW, because as soon as I said nobody gives a damn about horrorcore, and everybody that actually matters agreed with me, you fuckin’ quit like a little bitch. I’m actually surprised that you didn’t make a huge thread about how you’re ‘done’. Again.

You really do love little bitching sessions don’t you? Look back at HWA when I was barely involved, when The Butcher was a guy there. You threatened to SUE Broc & Sully if they used Butcher at Victory Point. Let me repeat that, you threatened to SUE them. Who the fuck do you think you are? Aloisick?

And as for what you said about sacrificing so fuckin much for JBW, well guess what- all the best in your future endeavours. J & I never wanted you as part of this company and you never will be. It’s no wonder there’s so many people on the feds that fuckin’ dislike you to the point where I’ve been told they will never work with you should I suggest it.

You call me The Genius. You’re damn right I’m The Genius. It’s a fitting nickname. I did what I did so well in the Be The Booker section that when you had your little spell with SBW, you practically begged me to fuckin’ give you some feedback- because you knew exactly what I do and how fuckin' good I am.

Also, how can I be JBW 10th in command and run this fed? Surely running the fed means I’m number one? Once again, you’re wrong though, I’m number two. The guy in charge of this fed is Jman.

You can bitch and moan so fuckin’ much but the fact is, nobody gives a fuckin’ damn about you. Without Kash, you’d be fuckin’ nothing. You didn’t work your way up, you were given a one way ticket to the top fed. I worked my way up by ‘becoming’ Vince McMahon, by being a backup guy in HWA, by writing the developmental show, by writing the second show, and then by writing the first show. I made HWA into what it was- better than ANYTHING you could EVER put out on your own.

Blood Harvest II sucked? Actually no, Blood Harvest II was a complete success. It proved that the guys leaving were what was wrong with this company. I have no issue with Kash but the fact I was part of JBW for three months without a show before we finally got rid of you. And then it took us a week to actually get a good show out.

Let me tell you right now, we’re building JBW back up from the fuckin’ shit state you left it in. Bang, bang Artemis. You want a war? I’m fucking waiting. How’s that for a pipebomb?

Juarez throws the microphone down as the fans absolutely explode with cheers and a massive JBW chant is heard throughout the arena.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:19 am

That's all promos I have so far- including the Smyth one after the match I posted.

I'll do my other match later on.

We're waiting on Ma$$, Cage (separate promos now) and TT's two promos, although I'm not sure what J has.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 am

Stacey Mitchell: Stacey Mitchell reporting backstage and I’m here with Malcolm Cage.

Cage is standing next to Stacey with a slight smile on his face. He chuckles a little before he speaks.

Malcolm Cage: What’s up Stacey?

Mitchell: Malcolm, at Resurrection you took on Prophecy in a career ending match. What lead to your challenge?

Cage: Like I said that night Stacey, The Prophecy needed to know what it was like, what it felt like to lose everything and so the challenge was placed. Proph knew what was at stake! He wanted to up the ante and he paid for it. He wanted to prove a point? he wanted to prove that he can phase me, when all he did was dig his own grave, I just covered the coffin with dirt. The Prophecy ended his own career, I was only the catalyst that progressed the inevitable.

Mitchell: How did it feel when you beat Prophecy?

Cage: You know at first it felt good. He had the gall to try and take me out. I would have hated losing that match, but in the end, someone’s career had to end, and I was happy it wasn’t me. But then I remembered everything that we had gone through. Two originals, two guys who have been through the up and downs of JBW, through all the management changes, we had been through it all. I realized what the situation was, one of use was done, and even though it wasn’t me, it was one of the guys who helped to build this company. I was just happy I got to be a part of all of it.

Mitchell: What do you have to say about Ma$$Dinero’s action after your match at Resurrection?

Cage: Well if it isn’t the question on everyone’s mind right now, I have my own questions for Ma$$, Stacey, Aand soon he will have to answer for what he has done. Not only did he rain on my party, but he crashed JBW’s big night. Not many of the new people know this but Ma$$ and Cage go way back.

Ma$$ was one of the first guys I met in JBW back when I debuted. He took a liking to me, and I got plenty of professional advice from that guy. I looked up to Ma$$, I hoped to have a status like he had here in JBW. But then what happened, huh? HE LEFT! He took his stuff and went elsewhere. Where did you go Ma$$? Where was my mentor, where was the guy who I came to when I need some help, WHERE WAS MY FRIEND!?!? He left everyone! He left his home, and for what?

Cage take a second to catch himself and straightens up.

Cage: And now he things that he can come back and start trouble, get involved like nothing ever happened? He thinks that he can get involved in MY match and think that it is all okay? Well guess what Ma$$, I won’t let you do whatever the hell you want like you used to do. You ain’t the boss around here anymore! You lost that privilege when you left.

The clock doesn’t just pause when you up and leave, and then un-pause when you feel like coming back. No, the clock restarts. You don’t get to jump in the deep end like you used to, you have to start in the kiddy pool like everyone else has had to do, just like I had to do. I have worked too hard for too damn long to get here and I won’t have you, the person I USED to look up to fuck it up for me.

Cage grabs the mic from Stacey and looks right into the camera.

Cage: Ma$$, I used to look up to you, I used to respect you! But not anymore, you lost all that when you reared your ugly head at Resurrection and added insult to injury to two of the few people who actually liked you, two originals, just like you! So if you want something from me, Ma$$Dinero, then you know where to find me. Just know that I’m not going to give up anything easily to a coward like you.

Cage drops the mic and walks away. The camera stays placed on Stacey who hurriedly bends down and picks up the mic as the shot cuts back to ring side.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Thunder promos/Main event   KZ 4 rundown EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-MtJBAZvw&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-yu4NoS1HM&feature=player_embedded

*After about 10 seconds or so of the video plays, Morgan Freeman's voice can be heard saying:*

"Repent! The first coming is imminent. It is upon us!

He comes to rid the world of all that is evil and bad in the world. He comes to right the wrongs so that the earth can be re-created pure once more.

He comes to strike down with great vengeance and furious anger on those those who attempt to poison and destroy our brothers.

A sacrifice must be made. One man will be sacrificed.

The first coming, is upon us.
The first coming is coming, to Save us.
The first coming, is, now."

*The screen goes black after a few seconds, the following fades in:*

1st Coming

Save_Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp8dvmX9Uus

Break the code.

*The feed comes back with the whole arena in excitement and TDA looking on at the tron frustrated and egging whoever's back there to come out. Then suddenly, the lights around the tron flash on in a blinding fashion as the crowd cheer. As the blinding light becomes tolerable and the tron can be seen again, the familiar code starts to decode.*

Save_Us.Q42rm
Save_Us.R31rm
Save_Us.S20rm

*The crowd cheer loud again before the countdown begins*

Did you break the code?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpyDIaHtBA

*At about the 30 second mark, a man can be seen standing, back to the arena, arms wide apart in a crucifix like fashion, a bright light making him look like a silhouette.
At the 40 second mark, the man spins around so that the crowd can see him as the crowd go wild*

Patrick Riley: Oh...oh my god! It's TOMMY THUNDER! Tommy Thunder is here in JBW!

Dudley Erickson: That's insane! What the hell is he doing here?

Patrick Riley: I don't know Duds! But my god, Tommy Thunder is here!

*Thunder stands at the top of the ramp with a big smile on his face as the crowd surpassingly give him a big ovation. He's wearing black jeans with a pair of black boots and a sleeveless jacket. TDA is standing in the ring, leaning on the ropes in pure shock. Thunder goes to play to the crowd on both sides of the arena as his music plays out. He has a mic in hand, and after settling in the middle of the stage again and letting the music die down, he prepares to speak.
As he raises the mic to his lips, another cheer roars around the arena, so Thunder plays it up and drops the mic again before firing up the crowd again.
After the fans die down again, Thunder smiles and hushes the crowd before he raises the mic again*

Thunder: Goooooood evening KILLZONE!! LIVE, from Phoenix, Arizona!

*The crowd cheer*

Thunder: And good evening to you, especially, T. D. A.

*Thunder this time gets a slight mixed reaction as he smiles away at TDA in the ring before continuing.*

Thunder: And this is a good evening indeed. This is a huge evening, this is a historic evening. Because this is the evening that 'The Storm' came to JBW baby!!!

*the crowd cheer loud again*

Thunder: But I hear you all asking all sorts of questions. I hear you, TDA asking all sorts of questions. Well allow me to try and answer some of them for you.
First of all, why choose this moment? In fact, why choose every moment that concerned you TDA? Well allow me to tell you. Allow me to tell all of you. Hear me when I say this and hear me well; there is NOBODY in this entire business that I respect more than that man, that maverick that's standing there in that ring in front of you. This man right here has bent over backwards for this company and has given everything for all of you. And today, he stands before you, finally as the JBW World Heavyweight Champion. Finally!! After so long, he achieves his ultimate goal. And for that, I think we all here tonight need to take a step back and give this man the standing ovation he deserves, so let's give it to him.

*Thunder puts the mic under his arm and leads the crowd in a standing ovation. TDA simply looks on with a mixed look of confusion and suspicion on his face. Thunder then grabs the mic again.*

Thunder: So I chose this moment, because I had to get this man's attention Because I had to come here and I had to come out like this and give the man that I look up to more than anyone else the dues he deserves. And now that I've got to do that, I feel that a small part of me has been completed. So thank you TDA, for being an inspiration for me.

*The crowd cheer*

Thunder: But let's face it, that's not the only reason I've come out here. I didn't come out here just to give this man his due. No. This is no figment of your imagination. This isn't some joke. This isn't a mirage. This is real! This is DAMN real. Tommy Thunder is in JBW, Tommy Thunder is on Killzone, and Tommy Thunder is here to stay baby!!!

*The crowd cheer*

Thunder: But another question I hear you all asking is what are you doing here? The promos prophesied about the first coming, about saving. And that's exactly what I intend on doing. I intend on saving all of you.

*another mixed reaction is given*

Thunder: And I don't mean that in the same light as Damien Sandow for example. No. So allow me to...... no, not beg your indulgence, allow me to further elaborate on what exactly I intend on saving you from.
Over the past 12 months, this company has been destroyed. Over the past 12 months this once great company has been raised to the ground. Over the past 12 months, this company, it's wrestlers, it's loyal fans, it's production crew, it's writers, it's referees, it's God damn everything have been treated like dirt. Have been cheated. Have been played for fools. You people, who stuck by this company were rewarded for your loyalty with a handful of shows in 12 months. And that's not good enough.

*fans cheer in agreement*

Thunder: So to put it in simple terms, Tommy Thunder, Tommy Thunder is in JBW to SAVE JBW, to bring it back from the brink of extinction!! And with Tommy Thunder alongside the mass of talent that is already here, we WILL make it the company it once was once again!! Not for us, but for all of you!!

*the fans cheer*

Thunder: And mark my words. TDA you can mark my words. Pat and Dudley over there can mark my words. Everyone in the back can mark my words. All of you fans in attendance can mark my words. All the people watching at home and around the world can mark my words. The entire population of planet earth, the heavens above, the galaxy, the crab nebula, the universe itself!!!!!

*crowd cheer*

Thunder: You can all mark my words that JBW will never.

*fans: "EVER!"*

Thunder: Ever!!!!

Thunder: EEEEVER!!!

Thunder: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be the SAME!!!!! Again!!!!!

----------------------------------

Patrick Riley: And now, it’s time for our blockbuster main event!

Dudley Erickson: The Tag Team Champions are in action against The World Heavyweight Champion and our newest acquisition!

Patrick Riley: Or in other words, Black Blooded take on TheDevilsAdvocate and Tommy Thunder! That’s right, Tommy Thunder is in JBW!

Dudley Erickson: That EWNCW idiot needs to get out of this company. I’m already sick of him.

Patrick Riley: Regardless of what Dudley thinks, Thunder was the mystery man, he was behind all the videos and he finally revealed himself as the show went on the air!

Dudley Erickson: Finally. I’ve been waiting all this time and what a disappointment. I’m just hoping Black Blooded destroy him tonight.

Patrick Riley: Well they managed to defeat The Panzer Division at Resurrection!

Dudley Erickson: Of course they did, they’re the best damn tag team in the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1cJrI1mSK4&feature=fvst

Darren Black: The following tag team contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 675 pounds, they are the current JBW Tag Team Champions, Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, Black Blooded!

Patrick Riley: These two guys are a force to be reckoned with, but tonight they are coming up against two legends of the efedding world! This is going to be a hell of a match!

Dudley Erickson: You wanna talk about legends- these two are the legends! They will change the way we look at tag team wrestling.

Patrick Riley: I agree that they’re the future of tag team wrestling and the fact they are the champions shows that, but to disregard Tommy Thunder and our World Heavyweight Champion is ridiculous.

Dudley Erickson: Not in my world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpyDIaHtBA

Darren Black: And their opponents, first- from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing in at 227 pounds, he is ‘The Storm’ Tommy Thunder!

Patrick Riley: What an honour it is to have Thunder in JBW!

Dudley Erickson: Honour? This guy hates this company!

Patrick Riley: I disagree. He wants to save the company, just like he said.

Dudley Erickson: We don’t need saving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCtEmXBvuI4

Darren Black: And his partner, from parts unknown, weighing in at 390 pounds, he is the current JBW World Heavyweight Champion, TheDevilsAdvocate!

Patrick Riley: TDA beat both HolyJose and Shuriken Blade at Resurrection to prove he truly deserves to be World Heavyweight Champion.

Dudley Erickson: But the real question is, who’s next?

Patrick Riley: Well right now, he’ll be focusing on Black Blooded!

Dudley Erickson: I agree, but who deserves the next shot, that’s the question.

Main Event: Black Blooded (Brothers of Destruction) vs. Tommy Thunder (Jericho) & TheDevilsAdvocate(Show)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKjAMkTqxlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shUn9VgWDT0
(stop at 4:04)

Patrick Riley: Thunder kicks out of Black’s leg drop!

Dudley Erickson: What is going to keep Thunder down?

Black is clearly angry as he stands up. He leans down and grabs Thunder by the throat, dragging him back to his feet. He throws Thunder into the corner and begins to unload right and left hands to Thunder’s gut. He picks Thunder up and hits a side walk slam! Black gets back up and tags in Blood. Blood rushes across and elbows TDA off the apron. He turns around and grabs a rising Thunder. He bounces Thunder off the ropes and hits a clothesline on the rebound.

Blood grabs Thunder and drags him to his feet. He smirks at the booing crowd before kneeing Thunder in the gut and setting Thunder up for the Blood Drop (Pedigree) but TDA is back in and hits a massive right hand that sends Blood backwards into the corner. Black is back in the ring and begins to trade blows with TDA.

Black!
TDA!
Black!
TDA!
Black!
TDA!
TDA!
TDA!

The World Heavyweight Champion has Black on the ropes. He backs up and hits a big boot that sends Black over the top rope. TDA grabs Thunder by the hand and drags him across to their corner, before climbing onto the apron and grabbing the tag rope. He tags himself in and climbs back into the ring. Blood runs forwards but TDA hits a big boot! He begins to feel it from the crowd and drags Blood up to his feet.

TDA backs Blood into the ropes and whips him across, before going for the Clothesline From Hell on the rebound but Blood ducks underneath and hits a flying lariat on his return, taking down the World Heavyweight Champion! Blood begins to feel it but Thunder is back in the ring and delivers a vicious Shining Wizard!

TDA climbs back to his feet as Thunder climbs out of the ring. TDA drops down and covers Blood.

One!

Two!

Three!

Darren Black: Here are your winners...Tommy Thunder and the JBW World Heavyweight Champion TheDevilsAdvocate!

Patrick Riley: Thunder & TDA did it! What a win!

Dudley Erickson: Thunder wasn’t even the legal man! What kind of bullcrap is this?

The referee climbs into the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship as TDA has his back turned, Black Blooded are already heading away up the ramp as Thunder is celebrating on a turnbuckle. He drops down and approaches the referee. Thunder grabs the title and turns to hand it to TDA.

Patrick Riley: Terrific sign of respect from Thunder there...wait, what is he doing?

What Thunder is doing is very simple, he just struck TDA in the back of the head with the World Heavyweight Championship. TDA falls against the ropes and back into the centre of the ring.

The Crowd are in uproar as Thunder looks upon the downed TDA. He backs to the corner and goads TDA to start getting up. TDA is onto both knees as Thunder charges and cracks him with a Shinning Wizard. The crowd boo further as Thunder stares down at TDA laid out on the mat. He has a vicious look on his face, and after starring at TDA for a while he gets up and proceeds to kick TDA, eventually sending him under the bottom rope and onto the floor below. He then exits the ring himself before grabbing a chair from ringside. As TDA is getting up gingerly, he brings the chair crashing down on his back, sending the World Heavyweight Champion down to his knees again and stumbling towards the announcers table. Thunder takes the hood off and takes off the monitors before grabbing the steel chair again. He once again smashes the chair across the back of TDA which sends him onto the table itself. Thunder then follows him onto the table before picking him up to his knees via his hair. He then screams into his face "BEST IN THE WORLD!" before going behind him and grabbing his head under his arm, in an inverted DDT position before dropping him with a spinning headlock elbow drop through the table!!

Thunder rolls away and stays on one knee to examine his handiwork. He then continues to the ringside area and swiping a mic from a ringside assistant. He then rolls back into the ring and settles in the middle of the ring. He looks out to the arena as the crowd continues to boo him. He eventually lifts the mic to speak.

Thunder: Shhhhhhhh. Shhhhhhhh. Settle down. I wasn't done earlier. I wasn't done explaining what exactly I was doing here. I wasn't done telling you what exactly I was saving you from.

*The crowd boo*

Thunder: As I was saying earlier, I am here in JBW to save all of you. I am here to save all of us. And I was in the middle of explaining what exactly I was saving us all from. As I was saying over the past 12 months, this company has been destroyed. Over the past 12 months this once great company has been raised to the ground. Over the past 12 months, this company, and everyone connected to it have been played for fools. Have been led on by 2 people that weren't fit to run this company. I of course refer to the former owner of this company and his bitch... uhh, I mean lap dog... uhhh, I mean... well I think you know who, or rather, what I mean. I'm talking about Mr Kashdinero and Mr Rated_R(ob)KO. Those 2 people gave you people about 3 shows in 12 months. Is that the kind of treatment that you people deserve? Of course it is!!!

*crowd boo*

Thunder: Those 2 guys led you people on for 12 months!! They led you all on for 12 whole months, which led to this company disintegrating into nothing more than a laughing stock. And all of you people went along with it. You all fell for it, and you all blindly went along with it, like the unambitious parasites that you are.

*the crowd boo*

Thunder: Tommy Thunder is here to save JBW from the mediocrity that you people have chosen to live in for the past 12 months. I am here to save JBW from the bottomless pit that all of you people chose to wallow in for the pat year. I know it, you all know it, TDA on the floor there knows it, and everybody in the back knows it that I am the only person that can brink this company back to the prominence it once enjoyed from the brink of extinction, and you are all going to sit back, and you are all going to like it.

*crowd boo*

Thunder: But to do that, I have to save us from a few things. Most importantly of all, I am here to save us from that man lying there on the floor, the man that I just LAID flat out, the man that you people hail as your World Heavyweight Champion. I am here to save us from The Devils Advocate.

*the crowd boo*

Thunder: That man is a has been. In fact, he's a never was. And would you like to know why? Would you? Because he's been in this business for, well, for ever, and it took him until just recently to capture the World Heavyweight Championship. If that isn't the epitome of mediocrity, then I don't know what is. And despite all of this you people hail this man as if he were the greatest wrestler to ever grace the wrestling business.

*crowd boo*

Thunder: All of you people are mindless sheep that have been blinded by mediocrity, and I am going to open your eyes. You people think that that man is the best? Do you? I am going to show you exactly what the best is. Because I am the best in the world at what I do, and now that I am here you are going to witness what that means as I beat that man again, and again, and again, and again until I eventually break him and take that World Heavyweight Championship, and put it around the waist of the REAL best in the world; ME.

*the crowd boo*

Thunder: I am the only division 1 superstar in this company. Nobody else here comes close to me. Everyone else here is in division 2, I am in division 1. That man down there, was never in division 1! He was always in division 2!! And when JBW is sitting on top with me as it's World Heavyweight Champion this company, and this business in it's entirety will never be the same........ again.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Dudley: Up next, partner, is a match made on our last episode of KillZone.

Pat: That’s right. Eddie Juarez was complaining about a lack of TV time to our general manager on that show, so J booked Juarez versus Ano Doom for tonight.

*A loud, giant, massive sounding thud is heard and it is clearly immediately noticable that it was Ano Doom VERY forcefully knocking his way into the arena through the back door. Doom punched the door to enter,and the impact all but completely took it right off the hinges. How its still on no one knows. Walking in with the hood on,Doom drops it so his eyes are seen. They are more driven, determined, and focused than ever, Just when it seemed that wasn't possible. They are practically ALIVE with fire burning in them, coupled with a furious intensity. It is obvious he is on the lookout for Juarez tonight, because as always, Doom can not wait to start the match, the urge driving him more than EVER now. He grabs a glass from the table next to him that someone was drinking from before, And shatters it across his face, Never showing pain or reaction for that matter. Someone must have left a Baseball bat lying around after using it, And its picked up and SNAPPED right in two pieces like its a very small twig, As Doom continues the walk and hits the stage.*

[video=youtube;ILHXcQ8Ka4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHXcQ8Ka4E[/video]

Doom appears on stage as he walks down the ramp, completely furious and somehow even MORE intense than when he was on the way out here. Its gotta be getting closer to the ring that's doing this to him.

The look in his eyes as he approaches the ring is enough to cause a man to faint as he makes it down the ramp quicker than usual.

He jumps from the floor the apron and gets right into the ring.

Ano Doom: (*Closes eyes for a split second out of intensity and fury.*) For weeks and weeks, I have been on the hunt,waiting for the chance to have a match against someone in this ring, To briefly sustain me when it comes to the desire to break every one I face. Never mind the fact that I had not one chance to have any matches since the last PPV, but when I fought Shaz...Somehow...Someway...He managed to escape me with his body intact and walk away on his own. So fucking what. My first night here I arguably stomped Azrael flat, So in that case I'm 1 out of 2 in JBW. As I said,What does one loss that was ridiculous in the end matter anyways. Now Resurrection is over, So on to tonight. EDDIE JUAREZ. You have said before you want more matches and competition...Well tonight you got what you want,As do I. See, you're scheduled against someone who wants NOTHING but competition. I THRIVE off of being out here and taking down everyone I have the chance to . And tonight, You're up. I heard what J-Man told you after he made this official...Yes "How is that for competition?" You're looking at someone who was declined what he wanted on that PPV. And that's beating the living hell out of someone. Tonight you're up, and you wont be as lucky as Shaz was. It ends tonight for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zagQpB_c0M

The fans give a huge mixed reaction, with more cheers than boos as Eddie Juarez walks out of the curtain. He makes his way down the ramp, not taking his eyes off Ano Doom in the ring, before sliding into the ring. He walks past Doom and asks for a microphone, which he swiftly receives. He turns back and begins to speak.

Eddie Juarez: Three guys. I’ve got three guys to talk to right now. First of all, you.

Juarez looks straight at Doom who doesn’t move a single step.

Eddie Juarez: You claim yourself as competition, I see you as simply a distraction. Jman gave me this match for two reasons, one as punishment, and two as a proving ground. Well the punishment shall be all yours and the only thing proven is that Eddie Juarez is better than you.

The fans explode with cheers as Doom cracks his knuckles menacingly. Juarez turns back to the cameraman on the apron and invites him into the ring.

Eddie Juarez: Secondly, Jason Alexander.

Another huge mixed reaction is heard throughout the arena as Juarez looks down the camera.

Eddie Juarez: You and I. This is far from over. What happened at Resurrection proved one thing to me, a wrestling match between us will NEVER happen. If you and I are going to have a match, we’re going to need to go to the extreme esse! But since both of us are pre-occupied tonight, we can talk about that next week.

In fact, that’s a great idea. Next week, I’ll invite you out to this ring and I’ll speak to you man-to-man. If Jman doesn’t want that to end in a fight, I would suggest having an army of security between us.

The fans explode with cheers once again and a Juarez chant is heard throughout the arena. Juarez holds a hand up to the camera to instruct the cameraman to stay there, and climbs out of the ring. He goes underneath the ring and pulls out a t-shirt. He slides back into the ring and folds the t-shirt out, before putting it on- showing the camera that on the t-shirt, there are the words ‘The Genius’.

Eddie Juarez: And thirdly, I’m going to address Best In The World.

A massive amount of boos are heard throughout the arena, and a huge JBW chant begins.

Eddie Juarez: Not the entirety of BITW, just one man. A man who decided he was going to have a few shots at me, at JBW and at HWA on their one show to date- Kingdom Come. I’m talking of course, about the little bitching concha that is Artemis Eclipse.

Another huge series of boos echoes around the arena. Juarez strokes a hand across his face before continuing to speak.

Eddie Juarez: That’s right, Artemis Eclipse showed us two things last week at Kingdom Come, one- he’s got a big mouth. And two, the guy is in denial. He seems to claim that first of all, the claim that HWA was the best was entirely about Broc & Sully. No, it was entirely about me. I’m the guy that made it the best efed around here. I don’t care how egotistical that sounds. The truth always does.

You can talk all you want about Broc, you can talk all you want about Sully. Let’s get something straight, they did things their way, but before I became active, HWA was a lowly third to JBW and EWNCW. And it was a long way off for a while. It was only when I began to book shows and write shows that HWA started it’s rise.

You wanna claim it sucked? How about I turn your attentions to the efed awards 2012? There were a total of 15 awards given. HWA won 7, all of which I nominated- and was a part of building up. JBW won 3. Out of those 3 JBW awards, I was one of the 3 winners, and the other 2 were both relevant only AFTER you left and I joined. So all in all, I was the reason 10 awards were given to HWA and JBW. How many awards did you win again Artemis? Oh that’s right- none.

What else did you say? Oh that’s right, JBW is gonna turn into HWA 2.0. You wanna talk about feds becoming clones of others? How about you look at your own fed? BITW is just old school JBW 2.0. You’ve even got the same stable headlining the place. I don’t know if that was Kash’s idea, and don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to seeing how it does play out- but with you in there, it’s going to be one thing- a failure.

You turn everything you have to utter shit. SRW, remember that? My guy, Kyojin, was set to open up the first show. And then you turned into the egomaniacal son of a bitch that we all know. HolyJose was set to win the SRW World Heavyweight Championship- fair enough, but who would he have fought against? Oh that’s right, you.

And why? Because you can’t keep yourself from being in the main event. You HAVE to be the talk of the show that you book, because you know you don’t have the credentials to do anything else. You shot insults at Van Hooligan X, why? Because you couldn’t beat him. He beat you because you weren’t fuckin’ good enough. And who ended up dethroning Van? Well that would be my guy again.

And since I’m talking about guys, let’s look at your guys. The Sandman did something impressive last week at Kingdom Come- he managed to end Nightwolf’s unbeaten streak. I’m willing to bet you booked it. Once again, your ego comes into play.

How about The Butcher? He won and will now feud with The Sandman over the Horrorcore Championship. Again, your ego! Actually, considering it’s horrorcore, that’s about right- nobody else gives a fuck about horrorcore, apart from your buddy in the ring with me. But Ano, I’ll fight you in a minute because I’m still not done. I’ve got a hell of a lot to get through yet.

It’s interesting that I talk about horrorcore, and you spoke about how things ended with JBW, because as soon as I said nobody gives a damn about horrorcore, and everybody that actually matters agreed with me, you fuckin’ quit like a little bitch. I’m actually surprised that you didn’t make a huge thread about how you’re ‘done’. Again.

You really do love little bitching sessions don’t you? Look back at HWA when I was barely involved, when The Butcher was a guy there. You threatened to SUE Broc & Sully if they used Butcher at Victory Point. Let me repeat that, you threatened to SUE them. Who the fuck do you think you are? Aloisick?

And as for what you said about sacrificing so fuckin much for JBW, well guess what- all the best in your future endeavours. J & I never wanted you as part of this company and you never will be. It’s no wonder there’s so many people on the feds that fuckin’ dislike you to the point where I’ve been told they will never work with you should I suggest it.

You call me The Genius. You’re damn right I’m The Genius. It’s a fitting nickname. I did what I did so well in the Be The Booker section that when you had your little spell with SBW, you practically begged me to fuckin’ give you some feedback- because you knew exactly what I do and how fuckin' good I am.

Also, how can I be JBW 10th in command and run this fed? Surely running the fed means I’m number one? Once again, you’re wrong though, I’m number two. The guy in charge of this fed is Jman.

You can bitch and moan so fuckin’ much but the fact is, nobody gives a fuckin’ damn about you. Without Kash, you’d be fuckin’ nothing. You didn’t work your way up, you were given a one way ticket to the top fed. I worked my way up by ‘becoming’ Vince McMahon, by being a backup guy in HWA, by writing the developmental show, by writing the second show, and then by writing the first show. I made HWA into what it was- better than ANYTHING you could EVER put out on your own.

Blood Harvest II sucked? Actually no, Blood Harvest II was a complete success. It proved that the guys leaving were what was wrong with this company. I have no issue with Kash but the fact I was part of JBW for three months without a show before we finally got rid of you. And then it took us a week to actually get a good show out.

Let me tell you right now, we’re building JBW back up from the fuckin’ shit state you left it in. Bang, bang Artemis. You want a war? I’m fucking waiting. How’s that for a pipebomb?

Juarez throws the microphone down as the fans absolutely explode with cheers and a massive JBW chant is heard throughout the arena.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSoSzJQW3A
Pat: Eddie Juarez is in complete control here, Duds.
Dudley: No doubt. He’s used his speed to confound Doom all match. Now he’s got the big man set up for The Three Amigos!
1 Amigo!
2 Amigos!
3 Amigos!
Staying on the attack, Juarez mounts Doom and fires off some stiff punches to Ano’s face before the ref can pull him off. Doom is able to get to his feet as the official and Juarez exchange a few words and, when Eddie regains his focus, he’s met with a big right hand from Doom. Fighting back, Eddie throws a left hook of his own and the two men start slugging it out.
Doom!
Juarez!
Doom!
Doom!
Juarez!
Juarez!
Doom!
Doom!
Doom!
Ano lands one me shot before whipping Juarez into the ropes. On the rebound, Eddie is able to duck a clothesline but, after bouncing off the opposite set of ropes, he runs into a big Black Hole Slam from Doom. Ano slides into the cover.
One!
Two!
Th-! No! Juarez gets the shoulder up just after two.
Doom, clearly with something In mid, allows Juarez to stagger to his feet. Just as Eddie gets up, Doom charges at him with four long, powerful strides and nails Juarez with a vicious spear that nearly folds Eddie in half. With that, Doom pops up and starts calling for the Cold Blooded Murder (Shellshock).
Pat: Uh-oh, Duds, Juarez is in big trouble here.
Dudley: The Cold Blooded Murder is purely academic here. This one’s over.
Doom drags Juarez up by the hair, gives him a menacing look, loads him into position for his finishing move and begins to march around the ring with Eddie on his shoulders. Just then, though, Juarez deftly slides down Doom’s back and schoolboy’s him.
One!
Two!
Three!
Pat: Juarez got him! Juarez caught Ano Doom!
Before Darren Black can announce Juarez as the winner, however, Doom attacks Eddie. A stiff knee to the head of a kneeling Juarez starts it off. Doom follows that up with by kicking Juarez before pulling him to his feet and, once again setting him up for Cold Blooded Murder. This time, Ano connects and Juarez’s body bounces off the mat with tremendous force. Before any more damage can be done, however, Shaz comes flying down the ramp to a big pop. The Resurrection opponents meet in the center of the ring and, with a few stiff punches, Shaz quickly gains the upper hand.

With that, Shaz throws Ano Doom over the top rope, as Shaz grabs a mic, with mixed reactions from the crowd. However, Shaz smirks before staring at Eddie Juarez, he gives him a cold stare before looking at Ano Doom.

Shaz: Last week, at Resurrection. I made my presence in the JBW known, as I defeated Ano Doom. All his threats, were absolute nonsense because at the end of the day- they didn't even turn out to be true.

Shaz get's cheered by the crowd as he smirks.

Shaz: And also, I defeated Ano Doom in classy fashion. I did something that some superstars in the back can't do to save their lives. I knocked Ano Doom out. I proved to the world that I am the superior one by making Ano Doom feel the wrath of the Shaz-Ma-Taz! And honestly, it felt way better than sex.

But you see, we all have those moments, where we wanna make up for losing momentum. And I will admit that I have done that on several occasions.

And tonight, I've seen that you've tried to do exactly that; trying to regain the momentum you lost at Resurrection by beating Eddie Juarez. However once again, I have permission to say that...

You. Have. Failed.

Crowd cheer at Shaz as he smirks.

Shaz: Because that is what your entire, wrestling career revolves around Doom- failure. And part of you being a failure, is another reason why I'm here in the JBW. I am here to clean out what doesn't belong in JBW, because I don't appreciate the fact that there is rubbish at Zero Gravity, and KillZone.

People seem to think that now JBW are under new management, it's suddenly been fixed, it's now fresh all of a sudden. However, it isn't. Not until I go crazy and kick your bollocks in one more time.

Crowd go insane with the cheers.

Shaz: Doom, people are too scared to speak the truth, purely based on the fact, that you are a monster. However, you're a harmless monster. You're even more harmless from Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc! And that was shown at Resurrection, because everytime you executed a move on me, it was like getting punched by a little baby. That's how weak it was. And that is how weak, you are.

Shaz throws his mic down on Doom's head before heading to the back, as the crowd cheer him on.

Last edited by TheRealJman on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:16 pm

*The music hits of an unfamiliar tune to the JBW faithful, out comes Chase ‘The Ace’ Walker recognized by everyone from his time in HWA Total Resistance. Walker has a smile on his face as he slaps hands with a few audience members, and he gets in the ring and receives a mic.*

Chase Walker: Wow… this is unreal right now, I am here in JBW!

*The JBW faithful let out a loud cheer for the mention of their favorite company, as Walker looks around the arena.*

Walker: Yes finally I am back at it, after months off, Chase Walker is back, in JBW, on Killzone!

*The fans once again roar in approval as Walker smiles.*

Walker: See the last time any of you saw me I was in that company on a show called Total Resistance. *Fans boo* And while you might not like that company, that is where I got my break. That was my chance to shine, to show what I could do to the entire world, and apparently I impressed the JBW brass enough that a few weeks ago, I got a call. A call to see if I was interested in coming here to JBW, and I said yes, yes because JBW recognized that I was not just good enough to make it, but to succeed. I wasn’t the most talked about star on Total Resistance, hell I wasn’t even considered a favorite, but that’s alright by me because that is when I’m at my best. But that’s the past and that’s where that will stay, now I’m about the future, and my future in JBW. See people have doubted me from the beginning, doubted me wining Total Resistance, and doubted me getting a job in professional wrestling after Total Resistance, but I’m here aren’t I? But I’m not just happy being here, hell I’m not happy with just winning. Everybody always says it’s about winning and about championships, but I’m not about that. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m here to win, and I’m here to win championships, but I’m about much more than just that. See I’m here to not only win, but to become the guy that takes JBW to the top, makes JBW the best company in professional wrestling, and the one other companies model themselves upon. And there will be those who doubt I can do that, and that’s fine because I’m used to it. I’ve been doubted my whole life, but that’s what I thrive upon, that’s what makes me tick, and that’s what’s going to make me successful and achieve every goal I want to achieve. See I owe it to you and JBW management to make this company successful, because they’ve given me this shot here and now. And when it’s all said and done, everybody in JBW and all over the world will remember, Chase ‘The Ace’ Walker.

*Walker drops the mic and raises his hand in celebration as the fans cheer loudly. But those cheers quickly turn to silence as more unfamiliar music hits and the JBW faithful are interested in seeing who it is. Through the curtain comes Israel Pamich, and the silence is drowned out with boos as Pamich has broken up Walker’s celebration with the fans.*

*Israel stands at the top of the ramp and stares down Chase Walker, then he smiles and seems to encourage Chase 'The Ace' Walker and signals to get on the ropes and raise his hand again and eventually Chase obliges.*

*Israel then proceeds to enter the ropes and into the squared circle, Chase walks up to Israel with a cautious yet dominating stance and Israel offers to shake the hand of Chase Walker who hesitantly obliges*

Israel: Ladies and Gentleman Chase Walker!!!

*fans are cheering for Chase Walker*

Israel: Chase 'The Ace' Walker... It seems like you do not want me out here that maybe I might be here to ruin your debut here in JBW, The fed with all the biggest stars to ever embrace the EWN Cable network and the proving ground for every superstar alive. Sir I assure you that is not the case in fact I am here to share the moment because I to got a phone call on JBW asking to join there company and to join KILLZONE.

*Cheap plug works as the crowd are actually chanting Israel right now*

You see Chase Walker we have had very similar backgrounds as we both joined HWA: Total Resistance and we both went very far in the show until HWA's demise, We were both not expected to last and both not expected to be seen again but look where we are now. We are in JBW and more importantly you and I are debuting in KILLZONE.

*Chase nods his head in agreement and is starting to feel what Israel is saying*

We were trained by the Legendary Tommy Thunder *Fans boo a fair bit at the mention of his name* and we both absorbed and listened to what was taught to us on TR and here we are face to face sharing the spotlight on KILLZONE

*Fans are shocked at the Israel they are seeing and are now cheering both these men on their respective debuts and Chase seems pumped nodding in approval with a great smile on his face*

*Israel is just as excited and has a huge smile on his face that last about 20 seconds and then the smile slowly turns to represent more of a smirk and a glee in Israels eye, a glee suggest Israel is back to his old tricks again*

Unfortunately though it seems that you Sir are stealing my Spotlight.

*Fans start to boo as Chase Walker gives Israel a stern Look*

You see Chase as much as we appeared on the same training show and are now in the same ring about to debut things could not be any more different between you and me.

Since HWA: Total Resistance I have gone on to bigger and better things in my career and as always I have excelled from nearly securing the IWA Endurance title to becoming the very first EWNGP champion which by the way features stars from most brands and am now about to take KillZone hostage and become JBWs newest grand Commodity and through my Principles of Honesty and Integrity have made myself a Champion and a Superstar worthy of appeasing these fans while you Sir have obscured into Oblivion and only by some mistake that somebody here crossed your path while Youtubing wrestling clips have you been able to recieve a contract here Chase but here is the problem you face now, You are about to debut here and have your first match Post TR and try to recapture that glory you so called had which would have ended when I inevitably would have won that season just like I won the EWNGP and you have to prove you belong here, and quite frankly CHASE I dont think you do because you seem to treat this like a job when for me This is my Dynasty.

*Israel drops his mic and mimics Chase by raising his hand which is followed by a chorus of You Suck's by the fans here*

Israel Pamich (Cesaro) vs. Chase Walker (Riley)
(Start 1:53, End 6:06)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sulNxb907w

Pamich charges at Walker and goes for a stiff forearm in the corner, but Walker sidesteps Pamich and drops his face into the top turnbuckle hard. Walker pushes Pamich up against the turnbuckle and then Walker backs up a bit, then charges Pamich and hits a hard knee to Pamich's chin against the turnbuckle! Pamich drops to the mat holding his jaw while Walker dives down onto Pamich and locks him a headlock from behind and applies pressure to Pamich's neck. Walker twists his arm a bit, and then hits Pamich with a stiff elbow to the face.

Patrick: Walker is using some of his amateur college wrestling knowledge against Pamich here tonight, this kid has a bright future.

Dudley: Hey now, don't take any credit away from Israel Pamich! That man has true talent, I love it!

Pamich claws at the ropes but Walker just applies more pressure. The referee asks Pamich if he wants to give up but Pamich declines. Pamich slowly starts using his strength to get to his feet with Walker still on his back, and then he finally stands on both legs with Walker still hanging off of his back. Pamich runs at the turnbuckle and then slams his back into it, crushing Walker between him and the turnbuckle! Walker loses his grip and then Pamich puts him on the top rope and backs up a bit, stalking walker.

Patrick: What is this guy planning?

Dudley: Something big I'd imagine, he wants his first match to be remembered!

Pamich charges Walker and jumps up onto the second rope and clotheslines Walker hard, but both men get sent from the top rope down to the floor of the arena below! The crowd chants holy shit loudly as both men lay nearly lifeless on the floor below!

Patrick: Oh my god! That was crazy!!

Dudley: I don't think that went as he had planned, Pat. Did you see the way they landed?!

The referee begins the count as both men still lay still on the ground.

One! Two! Three! Four! Five!

Pamich gets to his feet, and then Walker does as well!

Six!

Both men start to trade hard blows on the outside!

Pamich! Walker! Pamich! Walker!

Seven! Eight! Nine!

Both men are too caught up in the brawl! Pamich goes for the Little Integrity, but Walker avoids the shot!

TEN!
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:56 pm

Pat: Right now, Duds, it’s time for the JBW debut of Brock Edwards.

Dudley: Yep. It’ll be no easy test for him, though. He’s facing a very angry Jason Alexander.

Pat: Absolutely. Clearly, Jason is chomping at the bit to get another shot at Eddie Juarez after what happened at Resurrection, but Edwards might feel the brunt of that anger tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjiN0UkRFY

Darren Black: Introducing first, making his JBW debut, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Next Big Thing; Brock Edwards!

Pat: This guy, partner, is an absolute beast of a human being. He’s a former bluechip MMA prospect and that shows in the way he wrestles.

Dudley: No doubt. Power, power and more power; that’s Edward’s game.

Pat: Thing is, a grizzled veteran like Jason Alexander has been in plenty of matches against these kinds of guys. One mistake from Brock could cost him.

The fans have been booing Edwards all the way down the ramp and, as he makes a familiar looking leap onto the apron, those boos get a tick louder. Brock steps through the ropes and turns to face the ramp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wm6M2rXQSA&playnext=1&list=PLC844A1A75681

Darren Black: And his opponent, from Caguas, Puerto Rico, The Puerto Rican Nightmare; Jason Alexander!

Alexander gets a genuine face pop as he comes through the curtain. Jason looks surprised by that as he walks down the ramp, but we quickly see him refocus on Edwards as he nears the ring.

Pat: As Jason Alexander enters the ring here, you have to wonder if he’s one-hundred percent after that nasty brawl with Juarez at Resurrection. If he isn’t, that fact will be exposed by Brock Edwards right now.

Indeed, the match is a moment away from starting when the spotlight turns our attention to the staging area. It’s there where we see a man, his face concealed by the hood of his black sweatshirt, standing on the stage and holding what appears to be a ticket to tonight’s show.

Dudley: Who the hell?

Pat: I dunno. This can’t be good for Alexander or Edwards, though.

The hooded figure, his head bowed slightly, makes his way down the ramp and around the hard camera side of the ring. From there, just to the inside of the ring steps, he jumps the railing, walks five rows deep into the crowd and takes a seat. The camera cuts back to Jason and Brock, who have one eye on each other and one on the man, before turning its attention to the confused looking referee calling for the bell. Knowing they both have a match to work, Alexander and Edwards, albeit hesitantly, lock up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9I2aZmyj3U

(Stop at 18:39)

After a five count, Edwards and Alexander both roll back into the ring and start chain wrestling. Edwards starts it off with a big running clothesline, Alexander nips up quickly and responds with a picture perfect standing dropkick, and Edwards gets up and locks in a side headlock before dropping to the mat. To get out of that, Jason scissors Brock’s head and, with that, both men get to their feet again. Alexander tries to fire a punch at Edwards but Brock catches Jason’s fist, gets double underhooks and pulls off a nasty looking belly-to-belly suplex that sends Jason halfway across the ring.

Pat: It was an even matchup to this point, Duds, but I think Brock Edwards has just taken control.

Dudley: This kid is impressive. I’m starting to think Alexander can’t hang with him.

Pat: You would think that.

Edwards waits for Jason to get up before backing him into a corner and throwing wicked lefts and rights to his ribs. Jason is forced to take a seat in the corner and that allows Edwards to shove a size 13 boot into Alexander’s windpipe. Brock stops his assault as the referee gets to a count of three and a half, but he quickly picks up Alexander and loads him into powerbomb position. Edwards slams Jason down once, doesn’t release the hold, picks him up again, and connects with a second vicious powerbomb that he bridges into a pin.

One!

Two!

T-! No! Alexander powers out right at two. While he’s leaning over Jason, Brock takes that opportunity to land a nasty elbow on Alexander’s forehead. Feeling confident, Edwards plays to the crowd as he waits for Alexander to get up.

Pat: F-5 time?

Dudley: F-5 time!

Indeed, Edwards has just gotten Alexander into position for the The Next (his name for the F-5) but Jason elbows out of it, lands on his feet, spins Edwards around and nails him with the Superkick.

Instead of going for the cover, though, Alexander is dragging Edwards’ limp body to the corner of the hooded man, who hasn’t done a thing all match, and is now climbing the turnbuckle. Before Jason can leap and try for his finisher, the hooded man walks back through the crowd, jumps the barricade and lands just behind the turnbuckle Jason is perched on. Alexander looks back, but the hooded man just motions for him to jump.

With Edwards still out of it beneath him, Jason oblidges. The Your Worst Nightmare (Inverted Shooting Star Press) connects flush, and, as the hooded figure heads up the ramp without so much as a glance back at Alexander, Jason slides into the cover.

Pat: One! Two! Three!

Dudley: Damn…

Darren Black: Your winner, Jason Alexander!

The crowd pops for Jason but he barely celebrates the win. Instead, he’s too busy staring out at the ramp, more confused than angry, trying to figure out who the man in the hoodie was. Alexander perks up when he sees the curtain flutter again but, when Athena appears on stage, he leaves the ring, knowing she isn’t out here for him.

Pat: Oh boy, things just went from bad to worse for Brock Edwards. Here comes Athena!

Dudley: He’s in no condition for a fight with Athena here, Pat. This is ridiculous!

As Athena steps ominously into the ring, Edwards is forced to fight. He runs at Athena but, for his efforts, she catches him and loads him into position for the Amazon Slam. Three powerful strides later and Athena connects with her patented running pump-handle slam.

Pat: My god, what power from Athena!

Dudley: I don’t know whose worse, Alexander or Athena.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Dave King is shown standing in the carpark. sharply dressed in a black suit, with a black shirt and tie to match. He has a frustrated look on his face, and it is clear that he is anxiously awaiting his good friends arrival, as he is looking at his Cartier watch.

Dave King: Maaan, where the fuck is this a$$ho-

Dave stops himself short as he sees a state of the art tour bus pull into the car park, and head in his direction.

KZ 4 rundown Tourbus

After stopping about ten feet away from Dave, the door electronically opens, and out steps Ma$$Dinero with a smirk on his face. Dressed in a pair of dark denim Moschino jeans, a pair of black and gold Reebok Classics, and a black t-shirt with the words "JUCK FABE" emblazoned across the chest area, he is looking at the screen of his Galaxy Note II.

Ma$$Dinero: Yep. There I am.

Pat: There he is, folks. That right there is heat incarnate!

Dudley: This guy used to be the most unlikable guy, Pat, but how is these days, I almost feel the urge to say 'we're not worthy!"

Ma$$: Ha! Damn right you're not worthy, Dudley, you arse licking toad.

Ma$$ then turns his head, and with a serious look on his face, he walks over to Dave.

Ma$$: Yeah, I've been watching the show on my phone, Dave, an' I just heard what you called me, you melt.

Ma$$ gives Dave a playful punch to the shoulder.

Dave: Ouch! Not so hard, man! This is my mic arm!

Ma$$: Booya, dead-arm for lack of originality, cuntchops!

Dave rubs his arm for a second or two, before a slightly puzzled look comes across his face.

Dave: Hey, you're looking a bit casual, and, like, where's Ma$$' Ma$$e$, man?

Ma$$: Firstly, this place is a dump these days, so, like, yeah.. When in Rome, and all that, and secondly, I don't need them cramping our style, Dave.

Dave: Our style?

Ma$$: Yep. That's right, Dave, from this point on, every step you and I take around here will be considered a part of the ongoing series named... Yep, you guessed it,
bruv, it's the return of..

The Ongoing Adventures Of Ma$$ and Dave: The Heel Edition

Ma$$ looks directly into the camera, and smiles.

Ma$$: That's right, folks. This piss poor attempt at a show has been highjacked in the name of entertainment, and with the aim of bringing the level of class up around here a couple of hundred notches. For those that aren't aware, my name is Ma$$Di-fucking-nero, and this is my good buddy, and manager, and general gopher, Dave King. We have returned to JBW to once again show the world how it's done. We're here to devastate, educate, innovate, penetrate the layer cake, find a xBOMBxSHELLx and procreate, but most of all... Just like the great Roddy Piper once said.. We're here to kick arse, and chew bubblegum..

Dave: And we're all out of bubblegum.

Ma$$: Come on, Dave, let's go fuck shit up and introduce these new bods around here to the glass ceiling.

A security guard opens a nearby door, and Ma$$ and Dave walk into the arena, where they find themselves in a corridor.

Ma$$: Just like old times, Dave. Y'know, before we got hooked up with those career killers, Leggo and Sa- oops, I mean St George and Psycho, as in completely and utterly fucking Psychotic, Siaki. Anyway, have you got those notes about what's on our agenda that I told you to write down?

Dave: Yup.

Ma$$: OK, run me through them. I kinda got my smoke on on the way here.

Dave: Right, step one is we're going to walk around backstage for a little bit, and terrorize the new neighbors a little.

Ma$$: Heh. Sounds like something I'd suggest.

Dave: Step two is to go and find someone, or -as you asked me to put in- someones, and let them know who the actual boss is around here.

Ma$$: Told, Dave. Told you to put in.

Dave pauses for a moment.

Dave: Hmm, anyway, step three was to go and find some friendly faces.

Ma$$: What?! Haha. I must have been buzzing when I told you to write that. Change step three to find some familiar faces. I heard Shuri' is still hanging around this dump, and, man would I love to bump into that fool. I owe him big time.

Dave: Because he beat you at BITW I: Kingdom Come? You know, that show that was done by that guy who used to run this place? The show that's apparently off limits to even mention, lest some sensitive nerd get his knickers in a twist and starts posting his stupid opinions on a message board?

Ma$$: Yep. That show that made me more money from one match than I made in an entire year in JBW. Anyway, fuck that guy. Fuck that place. Fuck that match I live for the moment, and that match is just a distant memory now.

Dave: Do you think it'll get match of the year?

Ma$$: If it does it'll be an amazing accomplishment, just imagine how many folk want to top that one, eh? Heh. Anyway, what's step fo- whoa, wait a minute, look who it is.

The camera swings to show Alex Kidd, who is seen leaving a locker room marked Van Hooligan X. He is shaking his head and laughing at the last thing that Van had said to him before the door closed.

Suddenly Ma$$ springs onto the screen and unleashes a knock out punch to the visiting Alex Kidd who hits the floor with a thud. Ma$$ and Dave stand over him and smirk.

Dave: My.

Ma$$: Friend.

Dave: Went.

Ma$$: To.

Dave: London.

Ma$$: And.

Dave: All.

Ma$$: I.

Dave: Got.

Ma$$: Was.

Dave: A.

Ma$$: Blood.

Dave: Stained.

Ma$$: T.

Dave: Shirt.

Ma$$: Or, in other words, you just got knocked the fuck out, bitch! Come on, Dave, let's get with the getting. The.. Stink of "Indy" around here is.. making.. it.. hard.. to..
*coughs* breathe.

Ma$$ and Dave walk off laughing, but Ma$$ suddenly stops, and turns around. He heads over to VHX's locker room. Without knocking, he opens the door, pokes his head through and says.

"Oi, JobberBot, you're mate out here just took a little tumble."

With that, Ma$$ walks off and joins Dave, and they continue down the corridor. As the camera follows Ma$$, Van is seen coming out of his locker room, and rushing over to his fallen friend.

Ma$$: Soooo, what say we go find a few more fuckfaces to fuck with. This time maybe someone who is actually on the roster, and not some Indy wanker angling for a job. By the way, what was step four?

Dave: let me see.. OK, step four is our last step of the night, and you'll be c-

Ma$$: Oh, shit, look who's over there, Dave--I haven't seen this guy in a while.

Dave: El oh el, it's Lenny Lighning! But, who's that he's talking to?

Ma$$: How the fuck would I know? Call him over, Dave.

Dave: Hey, Lenny, can we have a quick word?

Lenny Lightning looks over his shoulder, and smiles.

Lenny: Oh my God, it's Ma$$Dinero!

With that, Lenny walks over to Ma$$ and Dave.

Lenny: It's great to see you gu-

Ma$$: Yeah, yeah, alright, calm down, bruv. All I wanna know is, who's that fella you're talking to over there?

Lenny: That's not a fella, that's a woman, Ma$$! Her name's Athena.

Ma$$: Cheers, Lenny.

BOOM

Ma$$ punches Lenny Lighting in the jaw, knocking him out clean, and walks over to Athena.

Athena: Hey, what's the big idea?

Athena takes a swing at Ma$$ with a heavy looking punch,but Ma$$ ducks, and retaliates with a heavy punch of his own and knocks her to the floor.

Ma$$: Holy shit! Di-did she just take a swing at me?!

Dave: Way to punch a woman in the face, Ma$$.

Ma$$: What? All I was gonna do is ask for her number, and she got all manly on me for no reason.

Ma$$ looks down at Athena and shakes his head.

Ma$$: Shit, I think we better get out of here, Dave. Come on, let's go and see Eddie or something, because I can see myself getting into trouble for hitting a xBOMBxSHELLx .

The pair walk off as a backstage attendant rushes to Athenas aid.

Ma$$: Anyway, Dave, where were we? Oh yeah, step fou-

????: JUST WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING BACK HERE THINKING YOU OWN THE PLACE?!

The camera swings to reveal Seth Thirteen, who is carrying a light tube.

Ma$$: What the fuck?! Bruv, I will you the fuck up without asking your name the next time you open your mouth.

Seth: MAN, FUCK YOU, DO YOU THINK I'M SCARED OF PAIN?!

Seth then smashes the light tube over his own head, to show how tough he is.

Half a second later Ma$$' fist connects with Seth's jaw, and knocks him out.

Ma$$: Come on, Dave,this is getting out of hand, let's get out of here. I kinda don't wanna be here when these two come around.

Ma$$ and Dave walk off, and continue down the corridor until the come to an open area. Here we can see a lot of backstage staff rushing around, making sure things are running smoothly. In the corner of the area, a group of JBW superstars are seen lining up outside of a door.

Ma$$: There we go, that looks like the bosses office.

The pair walk over towards the line, and cut past them all. Ma$$ then boots in the door to what is apparently JBW head of talent relations, No_1eddiefans, office. Both Ma$$ and Dave then storm in to a chorus of objection from the wrestlers who had been waiting patiently outside. Two seconds later, Ma$$ comes back out dragging new JBW xBOMBxSHELLx Champion Faith LeFleur by the wrist.

Ma$$: Now, you be a good girl and wait out here. The big boys need to have a few words with the powers that be.

Ma$$ then goes back into eddies office, and slams the door shut. The wrestlers outside begin to cause a huge stir, and Faith begins pounding on the door. After a minute or two, Ma$$ and Dave walk out of eddies office, and are surrounded by the group of wrestlers, including Mr Smyth, Divine, and DrunkJose. Barging through them all, Ma$$ takes a few steps past them all, then swiftly spins around.

Ma$$: Come on, Dave, leave these muggy wankers be. They're clearly in a hurry to suck up to the boss in hopes of getting that all important push, so let's not hold them up anymore, bruv.

DrunkJose: Yor juzt a hazbin Ma$£… No 1 givez a fcuk what you sa-

BOOM

DrunkJose is knocked by a mean looking right hook.

Ma$$: Nice one, Dave!!! Hahaha, that showed that stupid fucking dipsomaniac!

Ma$$ turns to the rest of the group.

As for the rest of you arsewipes, I'm going to the ring. If I was you lot, I'd pay attention to what I'm gonna say.

Ma$$ and Dave walk away from the gobsmacked group of JBW wrestlers.

Ma$$: Right, Dave. Fuck step three and four, we're going to the ring right now to cut ourselves a little promo, and let everyone know why we're really back in JBW.

After five or so paces, Dave quickly runs back to the fallen DrunkJose, and begins stomping hard on his chest.

Ma$$ looks back and sees his good friend putting the boots in. Laughing, he casually walks over to the scene, grabs Dave by the back of the collar, and drags him away.

Ma$$: Heh, come on, Dave, leave him be, he's had more than enough embarrassment for one day.

Dave: Embarrassment?

Ma$$: Yes, Dave, embarrassment. One day that poor kid's gonna sober up and realize that he got his arse handed to him by Dave fooking King! Oh, the shame of it!

Dave: Yeah, well, if we're gonna be in TerrorMode, I definitely want to get my turn at laying down some smack on these jabronis!

Ma$$: Haha, as I live and breath, Dave has just turned into The Rock! Well, just make sure you don't get too above your station--I won't be able to save your arse against everybody, so just be careful about who you pick your fights with, bruv.

Dave: What, like you just did?

Ma$$: Sorry?!

Dave: I'm wasn't the one who went into eddies office and started letting my new boss who "the real daddy is around here", was I?

Ma$$: Heh, yeah, I guess you're right, but don't tell me you wasn't living vicariously through me when I smashed my fist down on his desk and told him he was, is, and always will be nothing but a lackey. First it was the twins from hell, a-

Dave: Cousins. Cousins from hell.

Ma$$: Interrupt me again and die, Dave.. Anyway, now he's just trying to ride someone elses coat tails. If he's really such a fucking wonderfully creative genius then why doesn't he go and make his own eFed instead of playing second fiddle to a guy who really shouldn't be any more than second fiddle to a real leader.

Dave: Speaking of JMan.. You gonna go see him as well?

Mass: Nah, from what I heard JMan's gonna have enough on his plate without me going out of my way to add to it. Anyway, me just being here is enough to give him several mini heart attacks a minute. He'll keep.

Dave: Oh yeah, I forgot you told me that Istvan told Shaz who PandaMassacre who told Robstar who told Iron Ape who told Shuriken who told Tommy Thunder who told Grind_Bastard who told Krysys who told thedag who told St George who told Straights who told you that JMan was going to have his hands full with Br-

Ma$$: Alright, Dave, shut the fuck up! What is this? The News at Ten?! No spoilers, man!

Dave: Sorry, Ma$$, I guess I'm just a little worked up after knocking out Dr-

Ma$$: Yeah, enough with the tough talk, Dave, it don't suit you. I will say this, though--after hearing you say all those names, the real question is, just why the hell was St George talking to thedag?

Dave: Hahaha, yeah, that one got me too!

Ma$$ shudders, just as they reach the gorilla position, where S.E.Zero is waiting to greet them and usher them through. He extends his hand to Ma$$, who offers him a sneer in return, and a hearty fit of laughter.

Ma$$: Hahaha, look at this idiot, Dave, he thinks we're here to make friends.

S.E.Z.: Just trying to keep things professional, Ma$$.

Ma$$: Man, fuck your professionalism, and fuck you, S.E.Z.. Read the T-shirt, bitch.

Dave: Those days are over with, S.E.Z. so how's about you just hit Ma$$Dinero's new theme song, and let us pass while one of the greatest club classics ever accompanies our steps.

After a few second square off, S.E.Z. bites his lip, and presses play on the sound system, and the camera cuts to the main arena, and trails on the entrance curtain.

Enter: Ma$$Dinero

[VIDEO]SEAN PAUL--GIMMIE THE LIGHT[/VIDEO]

Dudley: My lord, this guy is too much. Talk about make a grand entrance! Ma$$ is acting like he owns the place!

Pat: If he wants to alienate himself from the whole of the JBW roster, he's going about it the right way, Dudley.

Ma$$ and Dave casually walk through the entrance curtain to a huge mixed reaction. They walk down the ramp while still talking to one another, hardly paying any attention to the fans. Once they are about half way down the ramp, Ma$$ looks towards the camera, and points at the camera, making his hand into a gun shape.

"BRAP!"

A loud boom erupts from the stage as a firework goes off at the same time as Ma$$ imitates firing his finger gun.

"BRAP!" BOOM!

"BRAP!" BOOM!

"BRAP!BRAP!BRAP!!"

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!!

They get to the ringside area, and Dave rushes up the steps ahead of Ma$$. Once on the apron he holds the ropes open for Ma$$, who steps through, walks towards the middle of the ring and yells.

"I'M BACK, YOU FUCKING FUCKERS!!!!"

As Dave jumps down to the area floor to get a mic for himself and Ma$$, the camera begins to focus on some of the fan made signs that have been brought to the show.

Quote :
WELCOME BACK HOME MA$$!

Quote :
SQUASH THEM ALL MA$$!

Quote :
EGO ALERT!

Quote :
FUCK MA$$

Quote :
CAGE>MA$$

Quote :
PROPH GOT FUCKED UP!

Quote :
DIVINE, VHX, TDA, SHURIKEN, KRYSYS, TOMMY THUNDER, TBOZ, HOLY JOSE, THE ALPHA DOG, PSYCHO SIAKI, EDDIE JUAREZ, JASON ALEXANDER, KJ PUNK, JMAN, AND LENNY LIGHTNING>MA$$DINERO

Quote :
OI, MA$$, LEND US A FIVER!

We cut to the hard camera, and Ma$$ and Dave are seen standing with mics in hand.

Ma$$: Well, as you can all clearly see. I'm back.

Crowd pop.

Perhaps I shouldn't have ever left, because, for what it's worth, now that I'm back in a JBW ring, I gotta say, I've missed it. Wait, oh yeah, I almost forgot--I had to leave. No way I was going allow the new guys in charge to have control over my destiny. No way was I going stay here and allow myself to become a pawn in some petty bullshit feud between a pair of jumped up wankstains and a cunt by the name of Ka$h, a man who just happens to be my brother. So I left, and took my mind off of Jabe for a while.

Boos.

When I began thinking about things again, certain facts started to dawn on me. Facts like Ka$h being gone may be lame for the fans who have to suffer this failing attempt at capturing that Jabe spirit, but, for me, it's fucking great news!

The fans boo, and scoff at that last line.

What?! Are you kidding me, people? With that ar$ehole no longer around here holding me down in reverse nepotism fashion, there's absolutely no one to hold me back.

"EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE"

"LET'S GO JMAN! LETS GO JMAN!"

Dave laughs at the fans chants.

Ma$$: Are you kidding me, people? Those two clowns have got no idea what they've got themselves in for.

Dave: None.

Ma$$: But, I think it's time to let everyone know what's happening right now. What's happening is, I've returned to JBW to declare war on each and every one of these shitcunts on this roster, until I rightfully become the JBW World Heavyweight Champion.

Crowd pop.

There's going to be a lot of bodies piling up real quick if I don't get what's rightfully mine.

I guess, due to what I did to him the last time I saw him, the first casualty is going to be none other than Malcolm Cage.

"WE WANT MALCOLM!"

Ha! Want him to what? Come out here and kick my arse?

Crowd pop.

Yeah, cause that's really gonna happen, ain't it? Malcolm Cage is gonna come out here and reign on my parade for knocking him out at the PPV... Not. He's a grade-a chump. A pathetic whining kissarse. A charisma ridden failure. A straight up curtain jerker who Ka$h felt sorry for so he gave him a little shiny belt to satisfy his bewilderingly apparent ego. Fuck him, I'm gonna end his career like he ended Prophs. Simple.

Dave: I kinda like Malcolm, so, Malcolm, I know you're listening--listen to this. Accept that you got knocked out, and find someone else to feud with. Ma$$Dinero will only be bad for your health, and wealth, and will put you on the shelf permanently.

Ma$$: Once I'm through with Malcolm, he'll be back to setting up the ring, and I eventually will be going on to face the one man I came back to face. Yep, that's right, old man TDA, I'm coming for you, for being the most undeserving champion since IPOOPINTHEBATH. I don't give a shit what anyone says, JBW hit rock bottom the moment it had to place its highest accolade on a wastrel like that old fuck. If I have to go through everyone from the underdog Malcolm Cage, to the highly overrated VHX, to the woman who looks like a man, to Tommy fucking Thunder, I will.

Mixed reaction.

For too long have I seen others get spots that had my name on them, or win titles that were made to fit my waist and my waist only...

The line has been drawn, JBW. I'm begging you to cross it.

Come on, Dave. This homecoming is over.

Ma$$ and Dave drop their mics, flip the fans the bird, and leave the ring in the same casual manner in which they entered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KZ 4 rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ 4 rundown   KZ 4 rundown Empty

Back to top Go down

KZ 4 rundown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: Killzone Discussion Thread-
Jump to: