JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character From Vegas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

New Character From Vegas Empty
PostSubject: New Character From Vegas   New Character From Vegas EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Name: William O'Syris

Height: 6'3

Weight: 200

Wrestling style: Brawler/Hardcore

Signature Move: Big Boot, Running Knee, DDT, Running Neckbreker, Dropkick, Backbreaker, Gutbuster. Boom drop to the back.(will provide video if needed)

Finishing Move: Total Comatose(Buzzsaw Kick) TBO Total Blackout(TKO)

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW87YHTpVhg Verse The World- Forgive Me

Bio: O'Syris got into wrestling through local Backyard Wrestling Promotions. He had his first match through the now closed backyard promotion Top Dog Championship Wrestling as a member of the invasion of The Lost Souls Division. After that closed he signed with his brother to Degenerate Wrestling Federation. After the cops shut that down he looked to start his own promotion called Blacklist Wrestling Alliance. After two shows the promtion was closed by the cops yet again. Looking to more exposure he signed with Westcoast Elite Wrestling and new promotion/ He than got serious in ring training with members of the Anoa'i family Rikishi and Alofa. After that promotion failed to take off he bounced around the indy circuit and now looks to make himself a name in JBW.

This is J, btw. Should we do Krysys vs. Vegas? This guy vs. Edwards? He doesn't care about face/heel so our options are open.
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Character From Vegas   New Character From Vegas EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Not vs. Krysys, they've done plenty of feuds outside of Jabe. He could maybe brawl with Edwards but Edwards being as Lesnar, he'd probably massacre a guy like O'Syris. Might do well against maybe Walker who hasn't made his debut or be on ZG.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Character From Vegas   New Character From Vegas EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Luizero wrote:
Not vs. Krysys, they've done plenty of feuds outside of Jabe. He could maybe brawl with Edwards but Edwards being as Lesnar, he'd probably massacre a guy like O'Syris. Might do well against maybe Walker who hasn't made his debut or be on ZG.

I like him feuding with Walker.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Character From Vegas   New Character From Vegas EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:11 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
Luizero wrote:

I like him feuding with Walker.

Let's see what the others think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character From Vegas   New Character From Vegas Empty

Back to top Go down

New Character From Vegas
Page 1 of 1