JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud Empty
PostSubject: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:23 am

'week 1 - Van has turned into more of a religious character
week 2 - This week VHX heavily showed his dislike for what JBW is and the legends it has.
week 3 - Jman announces that since I love JBW legends so much, we're going to have a special guest ref for our match, but it's a secret.

I'll mix and match a few more of these together until the PPV (/I dunno how many shows are until the next PPV so I'm pretending there is only 1 just to make sure, if there is more then we can get reactions and stuff lol)

PPV - ERHMERGAWD! It's shin! The wrestling takes place. During the match though I'm pissing Shining off, we already don't get on but then VHX gets sick of SLs BS and twats him 1. During this stage I eventually put Divine in The Vantastic Clutch and Divine taps. Sadly Vans common sense kicks in and realises he hit the ref like a dumb ass. He trys to wake Shin...he turns round. Divine owns him and then gets the 3 count and retains.

Later on in the PPV, VHX does a promo where he says he sees the light now and know what he must do in JBW, he will destroy the false god that has appeared. Blah, BLAH BLAAAAH, etc. lol

week 1 - Shin makes his return to the ring and says whatever shin would like, maybe saying it's quite nostalgic being back though since it'll play in with you being a legend in JBW. VHX comes out and we'll have a back and forth and say how we've never liked each other, bring up matches we've both been up or past IC'ing and stuff like that. Ends peacefully though with Van saying something like *smirky smirk smirk*"watch next weeks JBW Shin, I'll have a great surprise for you"

week 2 - Van gets his own talk show thingy in the ring! woot! His first ever guest will be someone Shin is inspired by and truly loves like I do Doritos. Jesus Christ himself.
I'll interview Jesus for a while and then put him in The Vantastic Clutch and Jesus will tap. Shining will come down and try to make the save and security will break us up.

week 3 - Shin will respond saying something like how dare he mock gods child like that and other things, saying he wants my ass at the next PPV. Van comes out saying he was returning the same respect he receive at the previous PPV. Van accepts.

week 4 - Dunno, maybe something like pick your poison, person who wins quicker choose stipulation.

PPV - Shin vs VHX in a ??? match lol

Could end in a draw so then it extends the feud.'

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:43 am

I'm all for it. Only thing, though, Shining Light ain't no JBW legend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:01 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
I'm all for it. Only thing, though, Shining Light ain't no JBW legend. Very Happy

Truth! also could possibly end the feud in a Crucifix match. have someone get crucified and then set on fire
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 pm

HolyJose wrote:
TheRealJman wrote:

Truth! also could possibly end the feud in a Crucifix match. have someone get crucified and then set on fire

I like it, Jose.
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:03 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
HolyJose wrote:
TheRealJman wrote:

I like it, Jose.
Thanks! I like to bring out the inner Blasphemous in myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:45 pm

The only thing about that match I don't like is that it's too similar to the Crucifixion Match Shining & Adonis JUST had at DFI.
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 pm

EdDave wrote:
The only thing about that match I don't like is that it's too similar to the Crucifixion Match Shining & Adonis JUST had at DFI.

Wait really? Shit...I have not read any IWA so no way did I mean to steal that
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 am

Yeah the only difference was that nobody got set on fire.

You should deffo read IWA's last PPV. Was an insane show.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Might I suggest a modified version of a Casket Match or we even do a Gates of Hell match? Buried alive for 24 hours prior to the PPV + a cage with the top on fire ='s ratings in my eyes.

You can do what I didn't when I made the match. Have someone actually try to climb the cage burning their hands along the way and possibly set themselves on fire trying to go over the flame.
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Might I suggest a modified version of a Casket Match or we even do a Gates of Hell match? Buried alive for 24 hours prior to the PPV + a cage with the top on fire ='s ratings in my eyes.

You can do what I didn't when I made the match. Have someone actually try to climb the cage burning their hands along the way and possibly set themselves on fire trying to go over the flame.

That sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 pm

I was thinking for the first gimmick match, we have it be something simple so the draw can happen, but GOH could work.

We'll sort it properly closer to the time.

Shining's bio is now on the KZ roster page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud   Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud Empty

Back to top Go down

Shining Light vs. Van Hooligan X feud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: Killzone Discussion Thread-
Jump to: