JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's his motherfuckin' name?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealJman
Admin

What's his motherfuckin' name?! Empty
PostSubject: What's his motherfuckin' name?!   What's his motherfuckin' name?! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:28 pm

So, as Dave and Luis are aware, I signed our old pal Zapph/The Alpha Dog the other day. Here's his idea for his debut:

What I think would be great is when he comes back he just comes out and watches matches. Doesn't say a word until after watching a match with whoever he's going to fued with. after that match he gets into the ring and attacks.

Easy enough to execute, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's his motherfuckin' name?!   What's his motherfuckin' name?! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
So, as Dave and Luis are aware, I signed our old pal Zapph/The Alpha Dog the other day. Here's his idea for his debut:

What I think would be great is when he comes back he just comes out and watches matches. Doesn't say a word until after watching a match with whoever he's going to fued with. after that match he gets into the ring and attacks.

Easy enough to execute, I'd say.

I think that would be best served as month long build up. 4 weeks he scouts four different matches, never one repeating the same person in them. A true mystery as to who it is he would target. The opponent he's chosen to face to be revealed at In Justice for Brawl.

To make it better, no one can know it's Alpha to really build up his return so have him be a hooded figure or simply hide his face in shadows and whatnot, his voice only heard in passing or through the speakers in the arena and it should be "familiar" to those who've been in Jabe for a while but they just can't put a finger as to who it might be..

I think he could stalk HJ, Alexander, Rage and/or Shuri or anyone of note and then reveal who he is and who he's after in grand fashion, if that's the way we want to go.

Those are my two cents at least.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's his motherfuckin' name?!   What's his motherfuckin' name?! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:11 pm

I like the idea of him watching the matches, but not attacking anybody.

We wait for In Justice For Brawl and have him come out, cut a promo and challenges whoever he picks to a match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's his motherfuckin' name?!   What's his motherfuckin' name?! Empty

Back to top Go down

What's his motherfuckin' name?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: Killzone Discussion Thread-
Jump to: