JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SouthernBlood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

SouthernBlood Empty
PostSubject: SouthernBlood   SouthernBlood EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:32 am

'I'm sure you've seen the IC story EHC and I had been running in JBW before he left,it was going in BITW too as well,of Sasha Panzer ,the youngest sister of Oli and Karl,having somewhat of a thing for Doom...Well he doesn't exactly show those feelings for her...but he doesn't hate her exactly either...If anything they have some kind of unique 'friendship' if you could call it that....I've always been very entertained by the concept of it and its def something very interesting...Well before he left we spoke and he gave permission for full use of her,If I'd like to end up turning her full heel and becoming his "Handler". which would basically result in her having a full psycho moment,which is her character in a nutshell:Crazy.

In a way he's not exactly the type to need the handler/manager,but it would add something new and a nice little twist to his character. Sure he can talk on his own but it would really hurt to "Shut" Doom's mouth more in promos to make him more silent at times? Don't get me wrong EVERYONE knows he's more than capable of speaking on his own ,but it would certainly help add a little extra bit of "Umph" if you wanna call it that...I've never really considered using her so far yet other than maybe in JBW very recently so what would you think and your opinion be on it? As I said I'm a bit unsure and at the same time he doesn't need it but it also wouldn't hurt I don't think. Like I said I'm not even 100 % committed to the idea in JBW just asking what would you think and if it would work with other things planned.'

I told him I'm not sure on the idea. Partly because I don't think he needs it and I don't want him to have somebody else that can talk, although I never told him that.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

SouthernBlood Empty
PostSubject: Re: SouthernBlood   SouthernBlood EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:04 am

Not too keen on anything Doom related. I'm not a fan of his character, IC and whatnot. I would sooner than later just have someone destroy him and get him of Jabe but that's me. If you feel he can do without her, then leave him be as he is right now....alone.

Plus Sasha is EHC's gal and it wouldn't be good to put his character in a storyline unless he approves or had had pre approved it before hand, neglecting to tell us. If possible we should contact EHC and see if he wants to do this, should they want to then let's give them the chance to do this, if not then we carry on as is.
Back to top Go down

SouthernBlood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: Killzone Discussion Thread-
Jump to: