JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zero Gravity Promos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HolyJose
Admin

Zero Gravity Promos Empty
PostSubject: Zero Gravity Promos   Zero Gravity Promos EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

First off I'd like to apologize for being MIA for a while. I've need some me time and spending it with Family as well. but here are the promos

Sag Blue

Sagittarius Blue: Now... or Never.

Those three words have been my creed, my motto, my way of life. We can learn from our past and look forward to the future, but our decisions today - our actions in the moment - are what define our lives... what define who we are.

And that mindset is what I'm bringing to Justifiably Badass Wrestling. Starting at Zero Gravity. You see, there are two kinds of people in the world: those bound by their limits... and those who break their limits. Both physical and mental. No limit is more difficult to surpass than gravity - the force that keeps us grounded. Not just physically, but in a mental sense, it represents our doubts, when we think "There's no damn way I can do this"... It keeps us down. Keeps us from attaining the things we want in life. But I've been defying gravity since day one. I haven't just been chasing my dreams - I catch them and make them mine. Where other people simply look up and think about reaching for the sky, I take off and hold the stars in my hands. And that's what I'll do right here, right now. NOW... OR NEVER!

And post-match...

Ladies and gentlemen of the JBW Universe... Remember what you have just seen! I, Sagittarius Blue, The Royal Rockstar, The Classic City Saint, have shown you what it means to live in the moment! What it means to make your dreams reality! Don't just reach for the stars - hold them in your hands and make them yours! The stars have aligned, and a new day has arrived for JBW!

NOW... OR NEVER!
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Gravity Promos   Zero Gravity Promos EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Seth Thirteen:

Seth: Winning the SuperFly Championship.....WILL CEMENT ME AS ONE OF THE FUCKING GREATS! IT WILL MAKE ME THE BEST AND I WILL FOREVER BE CHAMPION OF THE DAMN SKIES! FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

GET IT, WORLD!? FOREEEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NOONE IN THE DAMN BACK CAN TAKE MY GREATNESS THAT I FUCKING DESERVE, OK!? I AM THE STAR! THE SPOTLIGHT SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON ME! ALWAYS AND FOREEEEEVERRRRRR! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Gravity Promos   Zero Gravity Promos EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Depri$e

*taps on the mic*
Ahem, Ahem ... *boo's*
..I Ahem'd, There For you Stay in Wait ,while I Compose myself and get Ready to Speak..it should be an Honor to hear me.

So Let Me give it another go around, Let me Start
..Ahem,Ahem.. JBW Crowd, Zero Gravity Audience I Was told to Come out here and Acknowledge my Opponent.
I Can't Do it ,I Refuse to do it and as in a matter of Fact, my opponent should be replaced for being an unworthy No Name.
Yes, An Unworthy No Name for the Fact is , Nobody in Existence should have access to the Entrance to come down the ramp and face me.
My Only True opponent that would have a chance would be if I cloned myself and Fought Depri$e.
Since its Impossible to Do That, Then I am DEJECTED TO KNOW that I have to Beat the Shiet ,the living shiet outta this No Name!

Let me make it super clear right chea, that Winning This Would mean Green. Money Green ,Frsh Cash for me , Write Them Big and Bold those Digits on my check .
Because this Win would mean moreEverything.
More Currensy for my Account, More Exposure on that Television screen *points at camera* and More Time Given to The Rich History I Am Making and Currently Creating for the JBW Product!

When I Assert this, and I Assume you The Fan's/Buyer's Buy into This Notion knowing its for the Best , to See the Best and Therefore Be The Best World Superfly Champion to Ever Win a Title in every Division!

My Career will Flourish, Consumer's Progress will be by Having Everything Depri$e from shirts to School Notebook's By Force, Not by Choice...why ? ? Well without Question, Because I Will Be The Only Option.

#BestofAllTiMe

The Proof is in The Flesh , The Next JBW Superfly Champion is Depri$e..The World's Pound For Pound Wrestling King.
No Crown Needed, The Contender Should be Named and Famed Already , just play my Music and Announce Me as a Winner **flings mic behind him**

*Climbs onto Corner jawing towards audience* *inviting them to hit him*
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Gravity Promos   Zero Gravity Promos EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Kyo, Erick, Avi

The crowd comes alive as Erick Alexander appears on stage proudly signaling to his waist to show off his newly won JBW Superfly Championship before heading to the ring, jumping on the apron and climbing the nearest turnbuckle and posing for the fans, who cheer and take plenty of pictures of the young Alexander. He soon drops down to the ring and is handed a mic by a stage hand before waiting for the crowd to settle down and then speaking....

Alexander: Man, this feels good!!!

Crowd cheers excitedly

Alexander: Now I know how my cousin, Jason, felt when he too was the top highflyer in the world back in his AWF days. This championship marks me as the #1 highflyer in the world today. An honor I will cherish always and will live up to because that Alexanders do.

They rise to great heights and sore beyond any expectations of what people think any normal man can do when you're in the air leaving each and everyone of our doubters in awe. That's why love or hate, the name Alexander is one people always remember and as your reigning JBW Superfly Champion, my reign will be one to remember.

Crowd cheers intensely

Alexander: I know, damn well Avidico must be lingering around somewhere to ask for a rematch after losing at Blood Harvest in the match with myself and Kyojin, who you should all take notice of if you haven't already. Being in the ring with both of those men and walking out the winner was no easy feat and trust when I say if I have to face either man one on one or blow the roof off the stadium where we may be in another triple threat, I'll be ready for the challenge and ready to once again be the victor to continue my reign.

So Avidico, Kyojin or anyone out there who wants their shot at me and this championship can come on out here right now because I'm ready for anything you got and then some porque yo soy El Terror Boricua (because I am The -Boricua is another word for Puerto Rican- Terror) y yo soy el mejor volador en el mundo (and I'm the best highflyer in the world).

About a minute or 2 into the song, Avidico Comes out. He is no longer dressed in his flaming star attire but dressed in a black hoody and black tights with a crimson red lightning bolt running down the legs. Avidico slowly puts back the hood of his hoody to reveal a brand new mask

He starts to walk town to the ring. Boos From the crowd are heard all around the arena.
One fan jumps the barricade and goes to punch Avidico, only to end up out cold on the ramp. Once in the ring, Avidico signals to the stage hand to give him a mic.
Avidico goes to speak but the crowd drown him out with boos and a "We Want Kyojin"

After several attempts to speak, Avi finally able to get a word in

Avidico: Shut the fuck up all you Pathetic overgrown inbreeds, its my turn to talk. I suppose all you Losers want me to explain why I did what I did to Kyojin. Well, the reason i attacked that asian fuckwit is simple.

He has been given everything on a golden fucken platter. He never earned that spot in the showcase. He never earned a thig in his single career. He was practically given the ICW world title in a "Feel Good moment" for the company. That little asian hasn't earned a thing.

Now onto Erick. Boy, give me my title back. You got lucky, Your cousin couldnt ever beat me in AWF, And you cant ether. That Useless fucken ref fucked it up.

That pin I had on kyojin was a 3 count. The ref was just to slow. He should be fired.
So boy, if your really a fighting champion like you say you are, you will give me my rematch, Right here Right now.

The fans immediately rise up in unison as Kyojin’s music hits the airwaves. They begin to cheer as Kyojin explodes through the curtain and immediately makes a beeline for the ring. Erick backs up to the corner as Kyo slides into the ring, but Avi doesn’t want any of it, dropping his microphone and climbing out of the ring and backing up slightly with a smirk on his face. Kyo picks up Avi’s discarded microphone and looks over the ropes at the man who attacked him at Blood Harvest.

Kyojin: You son of a bitch.

The fans immediately respond with a massive cheer as Kyojin begins to pace back and forth on the ropes. Avi crosses his arms at ringside as he leans against the fan’s barricade.

Kyojin: Don’t for one second think you have any of us fooled Avidico. I would absolutely rip into that ridiculous promo you just gave but let’s face it, all of these people would much rather see me rip your face off.

Another huge cheer echoes around the arena.

Kyojin: And like I said Avi, don’t think you have us fooled because I know it, Erick knows it, all of the guys in the back know it and all of these people know it- you used them to make your way to the top. Without these people, you would never have gotten anywhere because you aren’t good enough.

And your problem with me, let’s not skim over anything- it’s not because, as you so eloquently put it, I had everything handed to me. It’s not because I didn’t earn my spot in the showcase- who’s fault that is, is actually Artemis Eclipse’s for bitching out.

No, the reason you attacked me Avi, is because for one year, you have been the top dog on this show. Zero Gravity, Octane, Zero Gravity again, whatever you wanna call it. For at least one year, you’ve been the top dog. Nobody came above you, you beat all comers and ended all challenges with a viciousness that not many other people on this show can match.

And in just one night, in just one appearance at Blood Harvest, you realised that you have a genuine challenger to the ‘top dog’ spot on this show. That challenger, is me.

The fans explode with cheers and begin a Kyojin chant.

Kyojin: And the fact is, you’re not even the top dog on this show anymore. I’m not either- the man who is the top dog on Zero Gravity is none other than the man standing in this very ring with me, the NEW JBW World Superfly Champion Erick Alexander!

The fans cheer loudly for Erick as Kyo backs up, keeping an eye still on Avi but being able to speak to Erick too.

Kyojin: Congratulations man. You completely deserve both the title and the spot. You mentioned being glad to go against me again, and that’s something I would love to do- but only after I’ve dealt with the worthless coward standing ringside.

Because trust me Avi, this isn’t over. Not for one second am I going to allow you the privilege of feeling safe at work. When I’m finished with you Avi, people will be praying for your sanity. Of course, by people, I mean your family. Because nobody in this arena gives a damn about you!

The fans cheer once again.

Kyojin: I will not rest until I have got you back Avi. So stop being a little bitch, and step into this ring right now so I can deal with you.

The fans explode with cheers as Avi steps onto the apron. Kyojin holds his hands out to tell Avi to step into the ring but just as Avi goes to climb in....
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Gravity Promos   Zero Gravity Promos EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Those are all the promos I got
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Gravity Promos   Zero Gravity Promos Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero Gravity Promos
Page 1 of 1