JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stable Idea from Shaz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealJman
Admin

Stable Idea from Shaz Empty
PostSubject: Stable Idea from Shaz   Stable Idea from Shaz EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:18 pm

"Right. You know the tag team I signed up with? Predators in Paradise? It's them, with Shaz. And the stable is called Team Murda, or #TeamMurda.

Well, I wouldn't say face actually. They're proper badasses, so Tweener basically. But they'll come across as faces though."

Thoughts?

If we built them up quickly, they could serve as the opposition to TDA's stable but there's two downsides to that.

1. It'd scrap our entire plans for the main event scene.

2. We'd be elevating Shaz very quickly.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stable Idea from Shaz   Stable Idea from Shaz EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
"Right. You know the tag team I signed up with? Predators in Paradise? It's them, with Shaz. And the stable is called Team Murda, or #TeamMurda.

Well, I wouldn't say face actually. They're proper badasses, so Tweener basically. But they'll come across as faces though."

Thoughts?

If we built them up quickly, they could serve as the opposition to TDA's stable but there's two downsides to that.

1. It'd scrap our entire plans for the main event scene.

2. We'd be elevating Shaz very quickly.

Plus, we'll get his Bombshell; TeYanna.

And yes, I just pulled a Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stable Idea from Shaz   Stable Idea from Shaz EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Seeing as how this all would happen around February if we follow the guideline EdDave posted when TDA "retires" then it would just be a matter of how well Shaz progresses to show he actually could work with TDA. Because in all honesty, TDA vs Shaz doesn't seem that appealing, at least in my eyes since TDA is a very rich, complex character vs Shaz is more a smart mouthed prick and we got one of those already in me lol

Who has history with TDA or has shown he can toe to toe promo wise with him to make this feud worthwhile if he's indeed staying? That's the main issue, there no need to plan out anything if TDA isn't really staying. Should he be then we we can definitely see who it really is that TDA could and should feud with.

If Shaz wants the stable that's fine, we'd just need to plan it out well and see who aside from The Star Signs that scribbs controls are good stable options to compete with him.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stable Idea from Shaz   Stable Idea from Shaz EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:13 pm

I don't wanna elevate him too quickly at all. I do agree with Luizero. We can find options for him if he wants to build a stable.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stable Idea from Shaz   Stable Idea from Shaz EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Looking over our roster to see who'd be likely to be in a stable based off gimmicks and other things these are of the options that can be used to pit TeamMurda (Shaz, Predators in Paradise and tentatively Teyanna) in a stable war around maybe April of next year

You got the classic HolyJose, Azrael and Michael trio though they may need to add a girl.

A European stable led by Rage or Lansdale, with The Panzers (heel turned of led by Lansdale or stay face if led by Rage; along with one or both of the Panzer sisters)

A cocky holier than thou kinda stable led by PamIch who calls himself "The One Man Dynasty" alongside The Elite Bloodline but again they probably need a girl.

That's about the ones that I saw could do be formed but if you got other ideas feel free to share them.
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stable Idea from Shaz   Stable Idea from Shaz Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable Idea from Shaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: Killzone Discussion Thread-
Jump to: