JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TheDevilsAdvocate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:37 am

'I was thinking with how successful the whole stable idea was during the early days in the efeds that I could run this by you; I wanted to make TDA develop into a sinister heel eventually. For example, TDA gets put in a match (and assuming he still has a championship) against a strong and equally big opponent (Shuriken could be an example) and when TDA is fixing to get pinned clean two mysterious new guys (They will be TDA's 20 something year old sons) come out and distract said person and TDA scores his first dirty win. This story-line, if you guys let me go with it, will be TDA's final story-line since I wasn't playing around about leaving for awhile in 2013 (I have told Kash and Jman this).

My idea was to seriously put over an up-and-coming fedder on my way out. Then after a break I could resume the tag team that got brought in BECAUSE of TDA which would be his Son and his Son's friend. When my break ends I would also be open to making TDA a PPV commodity (since he is old), and I wanted to be realistic about it. I really want to make the new JBW image that you guys are gunning for to stand out.'

This is what he pitched to me.

Thoughts?

I'm not too sure about it yet since I love the ideas we had for HJ-TT and then TT-J. But I pitched them and you know, I'm going to love my own ideas Wink
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:35 pm

EdDave wrote:
'I was thinking with how successful the whole stable idea was during the early days in the efeds that I could run this by you; I wanted to make TDA develop into a sinister heel eventually. For example, TDA gets put in a match (and assuming he still has a championship) against a strong and equally big opponent (Shuriken could be an example) and when TDA is fixing to get pinned clean two mysterious new guys (They will be TDA's 20 something year old sons) come out and distract said person and TDA scores his first dirty win. This story-line, if you guys let me go with it, will be TDA's final story-line since I wasn't playing around about leaving for awhile in 2013 (I have told Kash and Jman this).

My idea was to seriously put over an up-and-coming fedder on my way out. Then after a break I could resume the tag team that got brought in BECAUSE of TDA which would be his Son and his Son's friend. When my break ends I would also be open to making TDA a PPV commodity (since he is old), and I wanted to be realistic about it. I really want to make the new JBW image that you guys are gunning for to stand out.'

This is what he pitched to me.

Thoughts?

I'm not too sure about it yet since I love the ideas we had for HJ-TT and then TT-J. But I pitched them and you know, I'm going to love my own ideas Wink

Is there a way to make everybody happy? For instance, at the PPV we were going to do the title handover/Tommy cash in could we, instead, have Jose get brutally attacked by Devs and his sons after he beats Devs for the title, have Tommy come out and cash in successfully only for Jman to make the whole thing null and void because Jose wasn't "medically able to compete"?

The next show, J is about to clarify the world title situation when he gets the same treatment Jose got. Instead of manning up and fighting Devs, J hides behind his newfound power and fires him. That leads to the idea that the only man J would come out of retirement for is Thunder. Meanwhile, Thunder and, surprise surprise, Jose advance to the finals of a world title tourney.

And, as our pal Kash would put it, Boom. We're right back on course with Dave's original plan.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:39 pm

I love it dude. The only thing is, the handover/cash in was gonna be on a Killzone episode- but we can easily do it that way too.

In fact, that'll make more sense.

The only thing is, didn't TDA want to leave Edge-esque? Him getting fired doesn't work that way, but we can still do it.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:49 pm

EdDave wrote:
The only thing is, didn't TDA want to leave Edge-esque? Him getting fired doesn't work that way, but we can still do it.

Alright, let's see....

On the KZ after the shit hits the fan, J offers Devs a spot in the world title tournament and a chance to keep his job if TDA agrees to never allow his sons in a JBW arena again. Devs declines, and as he does, the three on one beatdown begins. Devs cuts a promo post-beatdown saying he'll happily take his firing but that Jman and the rest of JBW should have eyes in the backs of their heads.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:58 pm

I think Jman refusing to face him and firing him is actually better.

If he wants to do a farewell speech, we'll give him a spot in the show thread post-show.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:01 pm

EdDave wrote:
I think Jman refusing to face him and firing him is actually better.

If he wants to do a farewell speech, we'll give him a spot in the show thread post-show.

Sweet. I like that idea better myself.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm just wondering, if this has motivated TDA to stay, because it honestly seems like he wants to with this kind of storyline, and if so, then who would he feud with?

To a point he could've gone for the gold again but that's a no go and it will be him and 2 guys so that's a 3 man stable? Who would be the one to build a stable of his own and try to stop TDA from continuing his path of destruction on Jabe?

We just need to make to sure if this indeed, TDA finding a way for his character to stay or if he's really, really leaving Jabe.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Luizero wrote:
I'm just wondering, if this has motivated TDA to stay, because it honestly seems like he wants to with this kind of storyline, and if so, then who would he feud with?

To a point he could've gone for the gold again but that's a no go and it will be him and 2 guys so that's a 3 man stable? Who would be the one to build a stable of his own and try to stop TDA from continuing his path of destruction on Jabe?

We just need to make to sure if this indeed, TDA finding a way for his character to stay or if he's really, really leaving Jabe.

Very good point, Luis. I've known the guy for 3 years and I've yeto even begin to get a read on how he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheDevilsAdvocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsAdvocate   TheDevilsAdvocate Empty

Back to top Go down

TheDevilsAdvocate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: Killzone Discussion Thread-
Jump to: