JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resurrection booking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

Resurrection booking Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:00 pm

These are the matches I remember so far:

JBW World Heavyweight Championship
TDA(c) vs. HolyJose vs. Shuriken Blade (TDA retains)
Written by J

JBW Television Championship
Mike Hawk(c) vs. KJ Punk (Hawk retains)
Written by Eddie

Eddie Juarez vs. Jason Alexander (have both guys just get into a full out fight- and have the ref count to 5 and DQ both of them.) Post match, have security break them up as they continue brawling.
Written by J

JBW Tag Team Championships
Black Blooded(c) vs. The Panzer Division (BB retain)
Written by Zero

JBW Underground Championship
Rob Rage(c) vs. Arthur Lansdale (Rage to retain with controversy, or a draw)
Written by Eddie

JBW Intercontinental Championship
Chris Divine(c) vs. Van Hooligan X vs. Darius (Divine wins after Gillz attacks Darius)
Written by Eddie

JBW World Superfly Championship
Erick Alexander(c) vs. Seth Thirteen (Erick retains)

JBW Bombshells Championshiops
Nikki Belzova(c) vs. Faith LeFlur

Kyojin vs. Avidico (Avi dirty)
Written by Zero

Ano Doom vs. Shaz (Shaz wins)

Malcolm Cage vs. The Prophecy (Cage wins, Ma$$ returns and attacks Proph, Cage goes to make the save but Ma$$ lays him out too)
Written by J

Mr. Smyth vs. Vulgar (Smyth will win with the push J & I spoke about.)
Written by Zero

Last edited by EdDave on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:49 am

I'll suggest that the Dixon open challenge be answered by not only Darrison but by Walker and O'Syris as well make it a fatal 4 way where two feuds, I'm going with Walker/O'Syris and Darrison/Dixon form up to be built up for the January PPV.

Open challenges should be surprising at times and having only one guy answer is somewhat redundant so by having 3 guys answer there are more option as to how the match an go and finish.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 am

I like it, it's different.

Does G.G.G still want Chase Walker to be used though?
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Erick retains and I was thinking of having Avidico cheat to win so we can keep that going for a bit longer
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:09 pm

First post edited to reflect changes.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:47 am

Yesterday, Dave and I discussed having Cage v. Proph be "Loser Leaves JBW".

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
Yesterday, Dave and I discussed having Cage v. Proph be "Loser Leaves JBW".

Sound good?

Promos and interactions between them would have to make it so it has to be Loser leaves, not just leaving for the sake of it because it will be a dead giveaway Proph is going.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:28 pm

If HT won't write his promos, I'm sure one of creative can deputize man.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:26 am

EdDave wrote:
If HT won't write his promos, I'm sure one of creative can deputize man.

Sure. I just don't think we should make it a Loser Leaves Jabe match for no reason. Their comments towards one another should lead to a brawl at KZ3 or 4 where Jman as GM rules as Jab not being big enough for the two of them and thus Loser Leaves Jabe made official and make more sense.
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Dibs on Rage-Lansdale. Right now, Lansdale is winning this feud, and I'm gonna go with either a Rage win with controversy, or end with a draw so we can continue it. During J & Zero's conversation on FB, Juarez was tipped as the guy to dethrone Rage as Underground Champion. I think Lansdale will be the Champ after this feud for one, although a face Juarez vs. Lansdale could work brilliantly.

I'll do Hawk-Punk, and Divine-Darius-VHX at the very least too. Hawk (who I am LOVING right now) and Divine will win (Darius will be attacked by Gillz, and Divine will capitalize).

There's 12 matches- so depending on if HJ & Whatsy do any matches, 3/4 each.

I've also edited the opening post to show the final card and who I believe is winning.

And remember guys, this is a PPV- so PPV calibre matches.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:57 pm

I'll go Smyth-Vulgar, Cage-Proph (maybe with J on commentary?), and the Main Event for starters. If I need one more, I'll just go with whatever you guys don't want.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:17 pm

I can do the tag match, one of the ZG fights Ky vs Avi maybe and I don't wanna do the Juarez/Alexander but since J and Eddie didn't do it. I guess I'll write that. By when would we need this done.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm

First post edited.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Admin wrote:
I can do the tag match, one of the ZG fights Ky vs Avi maybe and I don't wanna do the Juarez/Alexander but since J and Eddie didn't do it. I guess I'll write that. By when would we need this done.

I'll trade you Vulgar-Smyth for Juarez-Alexander, Luis.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:18 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
Admin wrote:

I'll trade you Vulgar-Smyth for Juarez-Alexander, Luis.

Sounds good to me. J. I'm never too fond of booking my own characters. Feels weird.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:11 pm

I think we should scrap AJ Dixon's open challenge and make it happen on the first KZ post Resurrection.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 pm

EdDave wrote:
I think we should scrap AJ Dixon's open challenge and make it happen on the first KZ post Resurrection.

We can do that.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 am

I edited the front page, but realised we hadn't put down the Bombshells Championship match.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Luizero wrote:
EdDave wrote:

We can do that.

Done and done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:00 am

ill take the superfly title match guys
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 am

It's okay Whatsy, we're leaving it to Jose to do it.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 pm

The camera's focus on the back, where we see Stacy Mitchell standing backstage.

Stacy: Ladies and gentleman, about to join me is...

Stacy is cut off, as a hand from off screen appears, taking the mic from her. The camera pans, and we see Chris Divine, to a big chorus of cheers.

Divine: About to join you is someone who is Oh So Fine, One of a Kind, Born to Shine, Always on Time, Never Been Slapped with a Fine, Will beat the piss out of a mime, the one...the only..Chris So Fine Divine!

The fans cheer, as Divine stands next to Stacy, smirking. He hands her back the mic.

Stacy: Thanks for taking a moment to speak with me Chris. Tonight, you face Darius and Van Hoo...

Divine takes the mic from her for another time.

Divine: Yes, Yes. Van Hoolie X. Mr Roman Numeral. X Marks the Spot. Mr Rail Road Crossing Ahead. The man that has been that proverbial thorn in Divine's side since winning this Intercontinental Championship on Divine's shoulder. Now, Divine has witnessed Hoolie rise to the top of different companies, only to drive them into the ground. Let Divine settle anyone's concerns. Van won't be using this championship as a stepping stone to the World title. Hoolie won't be getting a chance at ruining this company. You see, with people like TDA and Divine as champions, we are working to resurrect this company from the hole it was in months ago. And listen...

The fans are chanting Divine's name over and over, and we can tell it's a large crowd

Divine: See...the fans are coming back in droves. It's because they want to see people like TDA, Darius, and Divine. Speaking of Darius, Divine has this to say to you. Divine has seen each side of your coin, so to speak. Divine isn't sure if you are merely coming off as a good guy to try and pull the wool over Divine's eyes, or if you are genuinely turning a new leaf, but either way, Divine is set on one thing happening tonight. Walking into this match champion, and walking out champion. If Divine has to drop you on your ass to do that, then so be it.

Divine hands the mic back to Stacy.

Stacy: Do you feel that it being a triple threat match is a...

Divine takes the mic a third time.

Divine: Hell no! Divine doesn't care if it's a triple threat, fatal fourway, battle royal. Do you think it matters to Divine how and when he defends?

Divine pauses, letting Stacy speak.

Stacy: I...

Divine: OF COURSE IT DOESN'T MATTER! Divine is the definition of a fighting champion, and tonight, Divine proves it. Divine knows that tonight he goes out to entertain the billions......

Fans: And billions!

Divine: Oooh..that gave Divine goose bumps. Lets do it again.....the billions.....

Fans: And billions...

Divine: of Divines fans the only way Divine can. Now Stacy, go get yourself some pie, sit back, turn on the heated blanket, and be prepared...because Divine is going to kick some rooty pooty ass!

Divine hands the mic back to Stacy, as he turns, walking off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hawk is backstage warming up as his camera crew gets around him. Hawk then takes out a comb to fix his hair and waves his hand to signal the crew to start filming.

Hawk: The show tonight is a period piece set in ancient Rome. The glorious emperor (played by yours truly) has just saved Rome from the cruel reign of the last emperor (Cage) and ushered in an era of wealth and culture. But all is not well in the empire as the last emperor's advisory (played by Punk) looks to overthrow the emperor and disrupt the piece he brought in just to bring his name glory. But as the people of Rome start to suffer, the emperor leaves his protection to confront the traitor and put an end to the suffering once and for all.

*Hawk takes a bow as the crew around him and start to applaud.

Hawk: Thank you all for the ovation and tonight I am going to cut Punk from the cast once and for all. I know he was expecting this all along, but he thought he was going to get his own show. Yet all he and his fans are going to get is disappointment and heartbreak when I cut his career short and send him home. I am not here to be a charity case and help the less fortunate break into the big time, I am here to grace the ring with moment after moment of pure class and establish myself as not only the greatest Television Champion in the world but the best in history.

So Punk, bring your jokes, bring your fans, and bring every ounce of skill you have at your disposal. Because when lights go up and the cameras start rolling, I am going to outdo you in every way imaginable and more to prove that I am the only one fit to hold the Television title. As for my adoring public, get ready because the greatest show on earth is about to begin and you wouldn't want to miss me in all of my glory now would you. Cut, Print, Mayhem!

*Hawk leaves his crew backstage as he makes his way to the ring with his title.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cage's Promo
Stacey Mitchell: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m standing with the former JBW TV Champion, Malcolm Cage.

Cage: What’s good, Stacey.

Mitchell: Mr Cage, over the past few weeks The Prophecy has been hounding you and pressuring you around JBW. Why do you feel this is?

Cage: I honestly have no idea Stace. The Prophecy usually runs in his own little world. He only tends to rear his ugly head when something he doesn’t like happens, so it seems that this time it just happens to be me losing the title to Hawk. He has been badgering me all month long and I’m about fed up with it.

Mitchell: Why do you think the Prophecy felt the need to approach you after your loss?

Cage: My guess is that he just saw a wounded animal, and figured he could come out here like the Undertaker once a year and get an easy win, against a weakened opponent. But you see Stace, he has no idea what I have been through.

Mitchell: And what have you be through Mr. Cage?

Cage: For half a year, I reigned as JBW TV Champion. I had one thing to worry about, and that was my TV title. I held that title with pride, and honor. And then, in an instant, it vanished. In a moment, everything I was, everything I had, was gone. Do you know how it feels to lose everything Stacey?

Mitchell: That seems a little extreme for a Mid-Card Title.

Cage: It wasn’t just a Mid Card title to me Stacey! It was who I was! It was what I had worked so hard for this whole time. Prophecy doesn’t know what it feels like to lose it all, but at Resurrection, he will.

Mitchell: And how is that Mr. Cage?

Cage: At Resurrection, I will take on the Prophecy. The Prophecy wants to push? The Prophecy wants to make an example out of me? The Prophecy wants more from me? Is that what he wants? That’s fine, but I want something from him. I want the Prophecy to know what it is like to fight for everything he has, for everything he is.

The Prophecy doesn’t have a title to lose, like I did. So at Resurrection I’m going to take the only thing The Prophecy has left. At Resurrection I want the Prophecy to put HIS CAREER on the line against me. Maybe then he will know what it is like to fight for everything that you have left. Malcolm Cage vs. The Prophecy! The future ain’t looking to bright for ol’ Proph. And when I’m done with him, the Prophecy will know what it is like to lose EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Stacey Mitchell: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m standing with the former JBW TV Champion, Malcolm Cage.

Cage: What’s good, Stacey.

Mitchell: Mr Cage, over the past few weeks The Prophecy has been hounding you and pressuring you around JBW. Why do you feel this is?

Cage: I honestly have no idea Stace. The Prophecy usually runs in his own little world. He only tends to rear his ugly head when something he doesn’t like happens, so it seems that this time it just happens to be me losing the title to Hawk. He has been badgering me all month long and I’m about fed up with it.

Mitchell: Why do you think the Prophecy felt the need to approach you after your loss?

Cage: My guess is that he just saw a wounded animal, and figured he could come out here like the Undertaker once a year and get an easy win, against a weakened opponent. But you see Stace, he has no idea what I have been through.

Mitchell: And what have you be through Mr. Cage?

Cage: For half a year, I reigned as JBW TV Champion. I had one thing to worry about, and that was my TV title. I held that title with pride, and honor. And then, in an instant, it vanished. In a moment, everything I was, everything I had, was gone. Do you know how it feels to lose everything Stacey?

Mitchell: That seems a little extreme for a Mid-Card Title.

Cage: It wasn’t just a Mid Card title to me Stacey! It was who I was! It was what I had worked so hard for this whole time. Prophecy doesn’t know what it feels like to lose it all, but at Resurrection, he will.

Mitchell: And how is that Mr. Cage?

Cage: At Resurrection, I will take on the Prophecy. The Prophecy wants to push? The Prophecy wants to make an example out of me? The Prophecy wants more from me? Is that what he wants? That’s fine, but I want something from him. I want the Prophecy to know what it is like to fight for everything he has, for everything he is.

The Prophecy doesn’t have a title to lose, like I did. So at Resurrection I’m going to take the only thing The Prophecy has left. At Resurrection I want the Prophecy to put HIS CAREER on the line against me. Maybe then he will know what it is like to fight for everything that you have left. Malcolm Cage vs. The Prophecy! The future ain’t looking to bright for ol’ Proph. And when I’m done with him, the Prophecy will know what it is like to lose EVERYTHING!

With that, Cage leaves the interview set and starts walking up the hall to a mixed reaction. A familiar voice from off camera, though, stops Malcolm dead in his tracks.

?: I’ll do it on one condition…

The camera pans to, obviously, reveal The Prophecy. Proph continues to speak.

Proph: One condition. If I’m putting my career on the line tonight, so are you. Whoever loses never wrestles in JBW again. Time to put up or shut up, Malcolm.

The crowd pops as the camera pans back to Malcolm, who still hasn’t turned to face Proph. Cage waits a beat before responding.

Cage: You got it.

With that response, Malcolm walks away and we fade back to ringside action with a shot of a smiling Proph.

Pat: Wow!

Dudley Jeez, somebody’s getting retired tonight.

Pat: A big name, too.

Dudley: Yup. Right now, though….
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Stacy Mitchell: I'm standing here, with one of JBW's up and coming stars. Ladies and Gentlemen, please give it up for the Rapid King..Shaz!

*Mixed reactions from the crowd- however more cheers are heard.*

Shaz: Well, first of all. Stacy, thanks for the introduction babe. But one more ting before we get into the serious business- here's my number. You're looking absolutely buff tonight, and you deserve some recognition for it.

*Shaz hands Stacy a piece of paper which contains Shaz's phone number on it.*

Stacy: Why thank you Shaz. So Shaz, tonight, you will be going one on one against the Demonic Cyborg, Ano Doom. How do you feel going into that match?

Shaz: Hold on a sec Stacy, you've made a mistake- but don't worry babe cause it ain't your fault. The mistake was how you described Ano Doom..the Demonic Cyborg. I don't approve, because for starters, this guy isn't demonic at all. I don't think he even knows the definition of demonic. Demonic means evil. Ano Doom is no way near, evil. And he's been proving that for several weeks, by attacking me from behind. He wants to prove a point, but attacking me from behind all the fucking time isn't going to prove any point at all. It's just going to make matters worse for Doom. Because every single time, he touches me, every time he lays a hand of me. I snap inside. I get that urge, to hurt him. To make him suffer. Because I don't take any shit that any JBW superstar gives me. Believe it or not. I've suffered throughout my entire life, and the only consequences I have vowed to cook out of it- is to make my enemies suffer. And Ano Doom, well. He's just become another enemy hasn't he? Waiting for his jaw to be shattered. So to answer your question, I'm hyped. Hyped because I know for a fact, that Ano Doom won't leave Resurrection victorious. I've been training so hard for this bout, and if I don't leave victorious. Not only will I let everyone else down, I'll let myself down. Because I know that I don't deserve to face talentless pieces of shit like Ano Doom, especially on PPV's. However, if it means shutting him up for good, proving his claims wrong- then so be it.

Stacy: Strong words there Shaz. Now last week- Ano Doom made a massive claim, which you took offense to. Media reported that apparently, you had trashed your locker room, and went mental- after Ano Doom stated- that you Shaz, weren't in his league.

Shaz: Wow, media must be absolutely thick, more thicker than Ano Doom perhaps? First of all, you check my locker room out now- and it's spotless. And second of all, I think this is the first time that Ano Doom hasn't talked a bunch of crap- in a LONG time. I actually agree with this zombie. I am not in his league. No way near his league. Because as far as I'm concerned. He's at the bottom. He's way below the jobber status. The only matches he has won so far, is the matches back at another fed- squash matches. Squash matches don't make you look strong at all, it just goes to show that you simply aren't ready for the main roster. Doom isn't ready for the main roster, thus I'm not in his league. I'm in the Premier League, top of the world. I am a current world champion. I'm main eventing PPV's. I am higher than Doom is when he smokes weed! I'm making massive waves. Doom's career is failing, and it's even more lame than his mic skills, and that's a fact.

Stacy: Thank you Shaz, and just one last question- any other words you want to say to Ano Doom before your match tonight?

Shaz: Indeed there are, plenty of words. Words, that I will speak and shove them up his pussy. Each time he messes with me, it comes to a point. It comes to a boiling point, where I just wanna grab a knife, and stick it inside his heart. But that wouldn't make a difference, as he probably doesn't even have a heart let alone some hair, and a brain. So listen Doom, listen clearly- make sure you clear your ear-wax out, because you wouldn't wanna hear this. Doom, your time is up. It's time, for a badass to step up. Unfortunately, that badass ain't you. It's me. Your career is in jeopardy, and once you step into the ring- I'll make sure you never step foot in a ring every again. Your career will be shattered like a fat women is shattered after a minutes worth of exercise. Doom, make sure you digest the following words, because I don't want you to go bitching, and moaning about the fact that I didn't warn ya. I'm going to make you experience, your first, and FIRST ever pain that you have ever felt in your career. But for now I'm off, thank you for having me Stacy.

Stacy: Thank you Shaz for your time.

*Shaz winks at Stacy before heading off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection booking   Resurrection booking Empty

Back to top Go down

Resurrection booking
Page 1 of 1