JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JBW ZG Episode 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyJose
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:50 pm

The Card

Opening Segment between Avi, Erick, and Kyojin.
Olivia comes out and sets up Avi vs Erick and a triple threat match between Kyojin, Seth Thirteen and Depri$e.

Backstage segment for Infernio, Phoenix and Cross

Match 1: Triple Threat Match: Infernio vs. Jack Phoenix (w) vs. Dylan Cross.

Depri$e promo on number one contenders match

Match 2:Sagittarius Blue (w) vs. Damien Hardy

Post match promo from Blue

Seth Thirteen promo

Match 3: Number One Contender's Match for the JBW World SuperFly Championship: Kyojin vs. Seth Thirteen (w) vs. Depri$e. Avidico comes out and costs Kyojin the match.

Main Event: Erick Alexander (C) (w) vs. Avidico for the JBW World SuperFly Championship. Kyojin comes out and distracts Avidico.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Looks like a solid show. Good matches, good promos. Just need to get it out soon. Need any help, let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:19 pm

What's going on with this Jose? It's been a while since assignments went out.
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

EdDave wrote:
What's going on with this Jose? It's been a while since assignments went out.

And after a stressful few weeks I am back sorry Dave school came crashing down hard on me this past week.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:36 pm

It's okay man.

I've had a rough few days myself.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 am

I want the ME. Rest is up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 pm

I'll take Sag. Blue's match.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Dibs on the opening triple threat match
Back to top Go down

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Luizero wrote:
What else is needed
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:44 am

whatsy wrote:
Luizero wrote:
What else is needed

Match #3 the #1 contender's match
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 pm

I'm doing my match tonight, I wanna get this show out tomorrow. That way, we can party tomorrow night, recover on Tuesday, then start writing Resurrection on Wednesday to get it out for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:50 pm

EdDave wrote:
I'm doing my match tonight, I wanna get this show out tomorrow. That way, we can party tomorrow night, recover on Tuesday, then start writing Resurrection on Wednesday to get it out for Sunday.

I'm writing mine after I finish this EWNCW entrance. Agreed with your plan, though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 pm

EdDave wrote:

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
EdDave
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:03 am

Pat: Welcome back to Zero Gravity! Up next, it’s time for a big debut here in JBW! Around the world, a certain young wrestler by the name of Sagittarius Blue has been making waves.

Dudley: And right now, he’s coming to JBW!

Pat: Well, already in the ring is the man who he will be facing, a certain Damien Hardy.

Dudley: You may as well give Blue the win now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw&feature=share&list=PL6DBAD60A804953C8

The fans explode for Sagittarius Blue’s music as he walks out of the curtain, a hooded top hiding his face. He walks slightly down the ramp before throwing the hood back, raising the rockstar sign with his fingers and shouting ‘NOW OR NEVER!’, to which the fans explode with another big cheer.

Darren Black: Ladies & gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 130 pounds. From Athens, Georgia- making his JBW debut tonight...Sagittarius Blue!

Pat: A young guy with a hell of a lot of potential and talent!

Dudley: I am looking forward to seeing how he does in this company.

Darren Black: And his opponent, already standing in the ring, from North Carolina, Damien Hardy!

Match 2: Sagittarius Blue (MVP) vs. Damien Hardy (Matt)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xegEWREvpn8
(from 4:00)

Pat: Sagittarius Blue is in a lot of control right now!

Blue backs up to the ropes as Hardy climbs to his feet and turns around to face Blue. Blue runs past Hardy and uses the ropes to springboard off to land Stardom! He drops down and covers Hardy.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO!

The referee notices Hardy’s foot on the rope as Blue can’t believe it. He drags Hardy into the centre of the ring before lifting him up. He picks Hardy up and lands the Sign of the Archer! He drops down and covers Hardy, hooking both legs.

One!

Two!

Three!

Darren Black: Here is your winner...Sagittarius Blue!

INSERT SAG. BLUE PROMO
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Rickey: Well, Stanley, It’s time to settle a score that dates back to Blood Harvest. It was at that show in Afghanistan where Advico finally lost his Superfly Championship to Erik Alexander. Earlier tonight, our General Manager allowed Avi to cash in his rematch clause and get an immediate rematch against Alexander with the gold on the line.

Stanley: Yep. And with Avi’s actions during the number 1 contender’s match just now, it’s guaranteed that the winner here will face Seth Thirteen at Resurrection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NPaAlAL8Z50

Rickey: Well, after he screwed Kyojin out of a Superfly title opportunity moments ago, there’s a very mixed reaction for Advico as he makes his way to the ring.

Stanley: Interesting. Well, Avi can’t focus on that. He’s in big enough trouble having to deal with…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0pYWGjECLE

Stanley: ……This man!

Rickey: Yessir! Here comes the Superfly Champion Erik Alexander! This man has had great success elsewhere, won gold on his first night in JBW, but tonight he’s staring down the barrel of the best high-flyer in the business. Sure, he’s champion, but Zero Gravity is Advico’s territory.

Stanley: Maybe so, but I think he’ll get it done tonight.

Rickey: Well, there’s the bell! We’re about to find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBTjRdxC3Po

Rickey: What a hurricanranna by Advico!

Stanley: And here’s the cover!

One!

Two!

Th-No!

Rickey: No sir! Alexander gets the shoulder up at two and a quarter but, as he gets up, Stan, Erik is holding his lower back.

Stanley: Yeah, that hurricanranna hurt him. Here comes Advico for more, though. Off the ropes and….the flying uppercut connects!

Rickey: And here’s the cover!

One!

Two!

Thr-! No!

Rickey: Another kick out by Erik! This guy won’t give up!

Stanley: Yeah, but Avi is going to drag him up this time.

Indeed, Advico drags the champion to his feet and follows that up by whipping Alexander Into the corner. When Avi charges Erik, though, all he gets for his efforts is a boot to the face. With the challenger momentarily stunned, Alexander hits Avi with a few stiff kicks. Sensing this is his opportunity, the champ looks for the Pure Terror Brainbuster but, in an amazing feat of athleticism, Advico reverses that into a wicked looking neckbreaker.

Stanley: Ouch!

Rickey: You aren’t kidding, partner! What a reversal.

Stanley: And here’s the cov-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67m9E6uDgxs&feature=player_embedded

Rickey: Kyojin!

Stanley: He’s come for revenge!

Kyojin comes flying down the ramp but, just before reaching the ring, he stops. Advico, who is leaning on the ropes and practically begging Kyo’ to come in, suddenly gets rolled up by Alexander!

One!

Two!

Three!

Stanley: Erik retains!

Rickey: Alexander just flat out stole one and now he’s hightailing it out of here!

Stanley: But here’s comes Kyojin into the ring!

With the champion already up the ramp and into the back, Kyojin slides into the ring where he and Avi start trading punches and kicks with furious speed. To the dismay of the crowd, though, security runs down and restrains both men before any real damage can be done. That doesn’t stop Kyojin and Advico from screaming across the ring at one another, however.

Rickey: My God, what a scene here on Zero Gravity! We’ll see you at Resurrection, folks!
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Darren Black: The following contest is you Zero Gravity Opening contest and it is a triple threat match set for one fall, introducing first from Chicago, Illinois; Standing in at 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 175, He is Jackkkkk Phoenixxxxx!!!!!!

Rickey: Fans hate him but his talent cannot be denied, Phoenix is a rising star and Zero Gravity is just the place for him.

Stanley: That's right, he will the odds on favorite in this one.

Darren Black: And his opponent......Infernio!!!!

Stanley: Infernio has been a blur, so to speak and look to heat back up and be a man to remember here in Zero Gravity.

Rickey: A win here tonight will certainly do that.

Darren Black: And their opponent.....Dylan Cross!!! <theme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&ob=av3e)

Ricky: Cross is another man who looks to kick start his career again and knows a win tonight will do that.

Stanley: Indeed. Now let's begin the intense highflying action only Zero Gravity can provide.

[video=youtube;OYvrSEsJVxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYvrSEsJVxE[/video]

Phoenix (Styles) vs Cross (Lo-Ki) vs Infernio (Lynn) (Ignore title)

Start at 1:46 - Stop at 10:51

Infernio break up the pin from Cross. Soon picking him up and trying to nail a big time brainbuster but Cross fights out of it only for both to be caught by Phoenix by a Double Knee Facebreaker that leaves both men out cold.

Ricky: What a move from Phoenix.

Phoenix now picks up Infernio, picking him and hitting a huge Cradle DDT that leaves Infernio even more out of sorts as he rolls out of the ring onto the outside.

Stanley: Now it's only him and Cross.

Cross is staggering to reach his feet but Phoenix is not to let up and connects The ReBirth (Leg trap sunset flip powerbomb) and covers.....

1..........2...............3!!!!!

Darren Black: Here is your winner Jack Phoenixxxxx!!!!!!

-

Sorry it's short, but there's not much I could do without Cross and Infernio's info. That's why their themes and info aren't used either.

Last edited by Luizero on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:03 am

hay guys im doing the #1 contender match as we speak if that is all good with you guys
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:24 am

whatsy wrote:
hay guys im doing the #1 contender match as we speak if that is all good with you guys

I think Jose did it but he hasn't posted it here. So if you care to do your version and post it here you can. Just in case it's needed. Better be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Darren Black: The following contest is a Number One Contender's Match for the JBW World SuperFly Championship....Introducing first, all the way from the isle of Japan, fighting out of Chicago, Illinois......he is The Noble Warrior......Kyojin!!!!

Ricky: The man known as Kyojin is in Zero Gravity, what a great star!!!

Stanley: That he is, a huge asset for Zero Gravity. He could be nest to face the JBW Superfly Champion at Resurrection.

Darren Black introducing his opponent.....Seth Thirteen!!!!

Stanley: Seth Thirteen of Horrorcore fame, now a Zero Gravity star, looking to become a champion in 2013.

Ricky: He could very well do it, the guys is loco.

Darren Black: And their opponent.........Depri$e!!!!

Ricky: Depri$e looking rise to fame by challenging for the gold.

Stanley: He has some stiff competition to say the least. Now let's not waste anymore time. LEt's see some high flying action up next.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkiG2Us6mQ[/video]

Depri$e (Kash) vs Kyojin (Kenny King) vs Seth Thirteen (Ion)

Start at 2:00 - Stop at 8:16

Ricky: Kyo strikes Depri$e with a kick to the back of the head.

Stanley: Seth is on the prowl though.

Allmen are tired but know the prize at stake, Seth grabs Kyojin looking to hit a DDT but Kyo sidesteps Seth hitting with a big time elbow to the face before bouncing of the ropes and goes for the Truth Hurts (Beautiful Disaster) but Seth ducks under and it connects on Depri$e who was barely rising to his feet.

Ricky: Depri$e is out cold!!

Seth turns Kyo around and begin to trade shots

Kyo!
Seth!
Kyo!
Seth!
Kyo!
Seth!
Kyo!
Kyo!
Kyo!

Kyojin dominates Seth and shortly after kicks him in the gut and connects with a Brain Buster before going up top...

Stanley: I think he's going for that infamous Double Rotation Moonsault, if it connects this is over.

Just as Kyojin look set to fly, the sight of Avidico takes his attention but he presses on trying to connect The Rising Sun but Seth Thirteen moves out of the way and Kyo takes the hit on to the mat hard rising up in covering his chest, Seth Thirteen rolls him up as the ref covers....1.......2........3!!!

Daren Black: Here is your winner and new #1 contender to the JBW Superfly Championship at Resurrection...Seth Thirteen!!!!

Depri$e heads to the back as Seth Thirteen celebrates in the ring as Kyo rises up locking eyes with Avidico who smirks with pride before heading to the back himself.

Ricky: Seth Thirteen faces the winner of the Avidico/Alexander match that will come up after the break.

Stanley: So be sure to come right back, folks. You won't wanna miss this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBW ZG Episode 1   JBW ZG Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

JBW ZG Episode 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: Zero Gravity Discussion Thread-
Jump to: