JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tag Team Division

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

Tag Team Division Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Division   Tag Team Division EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Right, I've been working on it and we now have the following tag teams:

Face:
Elite Bloodline
Michael Archangel & Azrael
Mixed Emotions
The Panzer Division

Heel:
Nutz & Bolts
Damaged Goods
Black Blooded

Current Champions:

Black Blooded

(I'll update this as we go.)

Current feuds:

Black Blooded vs. Elite Bloodline

We were talking about it and I do think Nutz & Bolts should feud with Michael Archangel & Azrael.

As for Mixed Emotions, I wanna go with them face against Damaged Goods. We just need reasons for the feud.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Tag Team Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Division   Tag Team Division EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm

What's special about Nutz and Boltz? If they are a dark and evil team that's the reason for the feud with God's Judgment right there. Light/Good vs Dark/Evil.

Damaged Goods vs Mixed Emotions. Hmm...guess DG can come out first and state how their title run in IWA has made the best team out there but Mixed Emotions counter in the fact that they are better. Rivalry would be to see who is the better team and could maybe help determine future #1 contenders for the gold.

Z
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
EdDave
Admin

Tag Team Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Division   Tag Team Division EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm not actually entirely certain what the gimmick for Nutz & Bolts are. I'll get some bios. I'll do it for ME & DG too.

I do like that idea for ME/DG. First KillZone after IJFB sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
wrestlingfan66513

Tag Team Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Division   Tag Team Division EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 pm

If I may add some input, I think what would help get some of these feuds over more with viewers is some unique specialty matches to end the feud. For instance, Black Blooded could have Biker Bar Brawl, a hardcore match in a bar with rowdy bikers on the sidelines acting as lumberjacks if the contestant gets to close to the exit or walls and a bartender that gives them weapons if they ask.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

Tag Team Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Division   Tag Team Division EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:01 am

Fuck yes! That's brilliant WF!
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

Tag Team Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Division   Tag Team Division EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Good thinking WF!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag Team Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Division   Tag Team Division Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Division
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: Killzone Discussion Thread-
Jump to: