JBW 2.0 Creative Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JBW 2.0 Creative Group

Our meeting place for ideas and shows for JBW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where we're heading

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EdDave
Admin

Where we're heading Empty
PostSubject: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 am

Well with the recent debates about what happens, this is what I know will happen:

Zero Gravity will become a normal brand. SEZ will head this up with HJ helping him out and Shaz doing matches.

KillZone will remain as normal for the moment. Some guys will join ZG to add bulk to the roster. J & I will head this up, with WF helping out.

Whatsy has completely left JBW. This is why Avi lost to Kyo at Resurrection as opposed to what Jose said in the first place. All of his characters have been pulled immediately, Zero I need you to take his characters off the roster page. So with him leaving, the ZG roster looks really thin, hence why some KZ guys are moving across.

The top guys moving across are Arthur Lansdale and Rob Rage with the Underground Championship- which will ultimately unify with the Superfly Championship to become the JBW Championship.

What we need to discuss is who is going where, who is going to be in the main events and midcards of the rosters.

As for what HJ spoke about, about building from the bottom again, I think it would only work with a face turn. I'm all for doing it, but I just think it needs to have a face turn to make it work.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 pm

So, off the top of my head....

KZ Main Event: TDA (duh), Tommy, Mass, Cage (For now, at least. We'll see how he fares against Mass.), Shuri', Juarez, Alexander, Me (eventually).

KZ Midcard: Divine, Van, Shaz, Doom (lol), Krysys and Vegas' guys, Ryan Wells (eventually), Athena, Edwards, people I'm forgetting.

ZG Main Event: Lansdale, Rage, Alexander, Kyo, Alpha, Elder, Sag Blue,

ZG Midcard: BB, Panzers, Smyth, AB's new guy, Dixon, Punk, Hawk, Seth 13, leftover Superfly's, other tag teams.

Surely I've forgotten people...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:35 pm

ZG Plans

En route to IJFB Seth 13 will demand another title shot at Alexander, Kyojin will stake his claim at the gold since he won at the PPV. Sagitarius Blue will come out as well and he's here to be the Superfly Champion (NoN; his catchphrase haha). Olivia comes out and makes a ruling that each will face each other across various shows and whoever impresses her the most will get a shot at Alexander. So that specific night it will be Blue vs Kyo, then Blue vs Seth next and Seth vs Kyo on the show after. The number 1 contender being announced on the final show before the PPV just as Olivia is about to announce who it will be Erick will come out and state that he feels all of them have impressed him and he feels all should get a shot and as a fighting champion he wants them in a fatal 4 way match, Olivia agrees and Boom! ZG main event for IJFB set.

On the first ZG post Res. Lansdale will come out and flaunt the Underground and claim he is the rightful champion and call out anyone who dare prove him wrong, cue Alexander who says he sees no honor in Lansdale since he did not earn that title like he did with the Superfly title, and that Rage is the better man because he i the champion, Lansdale attack Erick with Rage making the save to closeout the show.

Next ZG Erick will call our Lansdale but Rage says if anyone is gonna get his hand on Lansdale is him through their match at MoA. Erick will understand Rage's point but say since he's already geared up for action, why not face each other that night. Rage agrees. Lansdale appear and bashes the match but says he'll be watching closely from ringside. Match ends in a no contest after Lansdale attacks both men and stands tall at the end. Following week Olivia will make Alexander vs Lansdale official but with Rage as the ref. Lansdale is appalled at the match but Alexander heads to the ring to bring him down to size with Lansdale feeing backstage not long after.

Backstage segment with Olivia telling Alexander to not lose focus on his contenders and that she will announce who will face him soon. He says he hasn't and after he beats Lansdale he'll give his thought on the matter on the next ZG. In the match Rage makes the count for Lansdale but Erick kicks out so Lansdale pushes Rage for his troubles only for Rage to defend himself and Erick does his finisher to win the match and shake Rage's hand wishing him good luck in his match at MoA.

Next week Rage and Lansdale finally meet in the ring and speak of their match at MoA.

Other matches to be held across the shows.

on first ZG post Res. Seth 13 vs Depri$e

the week after Kyo vs DJ Black

The following week Blue vs Evans

With more plan to be made once the roster becomes more clear.

Post MoA Lansdale is the official new champ and thus the unification process begins as Erick challenges Lansdale to put his title on the line, Lansdale agrees if Erick does the same. Rage makes his rematch clause known and Olivia declares the match official as a triple threat match with the unification of the titles creating a new title called the JBW Championship at Take No Prisoners.

Seth and Depri$e enter a feud as do Kyo vs Blue but for the right to become the number 1 contender for the JBW Championship post TNP.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jabe.forumotion.net
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:01 pm

That sounds good, Luis. For KZ, it'll go:

Thunder, as a face, opens the first KZ after Resurrection talking about wanting to help JBW get back on top. To close the show, he'll turn heel by attacking TDA. Title match at IJFB. Mass comes out on the first KZ after Resurrection, does his anti-hero stchitck, and runs down Cage. Malcolm responds that show or next, and J books them for IJFB. Juarez-Alexander continues for a month or two longer, culminating in a Death Row match.

At MoA, we'll have TDA v. fuck knows who for the world title and a MitB match which Thunder wins. Post title match, Devs turns heel by attacking TBD guy and Tommy tries to cash in. He does so successfully, but J won't let it stand due to TBD being "medically unable to compete. J fires Devs on the KZ after MoA and Devs attacks him on the way out the door. Thunder and TBD eventually meet for the vacated world title and TBD wins. Thunder attacks J post-match and Dave orgasms at the chance to book J-Thunder.

Obviously, this needs to be flushed out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:02 pm

TheRealJman wrote:
That sounds good, Luis. For KZ, it'll go:

Thunder, as a face, opens the first KZ after Resurrection talking about wanting to help JBW get back on top. To close the show, he'll turn heel by attacking TDA. Title match at IJFB. Mass comes out on the first KZ after Resurrection, does his anti-hero stchitck, and runs down Cage. Malcolm responds that show or next, and J books them for IJFB. Juarez-Alexander continues for a month or two longer, culminating in a Death Row match.

At MoA, we'll have TDA v. fuck knows who for the world title and a MitB match which Thunder wins. Post title match, Devs turns heel by attacking TBD guy and Tommy tries to cash in. He does so successfully, but J won't let it stand due to TBD being "medically unable to compete. J fires Devs on the KZ after MoA and Devs attacks him on the way out the door. Thunder and TBD eventually meet for the vacated world title and TBD wins. Thunder attacks J post-match and Dave orgasms at the chance to book J-Thunder.

Obviously, this needs to be flushed out.

Well if the idea of still having Juarez vs Alexander end hopefully at IJFB with the Death Row match, we can have the winner becoming the #1 contender to the title. I believe Eddie wanted Alexander to go over in that feud to at a later point feud with Rage (though with him moving to ZG, not sure how this will work unless Rage is only there for the Underground title and when the titles are unified he goes to KZ or Juarez goes to ZG (something he expressed he didn't want to do since Kyo is already there)) then it could be Alexander who faces TDA.

It's up to you guys to decide if this what's to be done or we look for another contender to TDA.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:21 pm

All this sounds like a good idea. I am all for a face turn. To make this work
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:03 am

There are a few missing guys in that roster bit J. Guys that need sorting onto a brand are:

HJ
Darius
Chase Walker
Gillz
Israel Pamich
Chris Diamond

I have no issue with Alexander going over Juarez, but I want a Juarez face turn post-feud. It's just that if he's going to lose his biggest feud to date, he needs a bit of change.

Also, I am fully against Punk & Hawk going to ZG. I think the TV Championship is one of the only things left that of the old Jabe and it should be on KZ.

I think tag teams shouldn't be brand specific either.

As for the next KZ, I was actually thinking of doing it like this:

TDA opens the show demanding to know who the guy behind the mystery videos is- Tommy debuts and cuts a promo about helping JBW back to the top. J comes out and books TDA & Tommy Thunder vs. Black Blooded as the main event. TDA & Tommy win, before Tommy then attacks TDA and cuts a heel promo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Guys I believe will help the ZG roster are Muir, Dixon, Darius, Gillz, Darrison, Black and possibly the Stars pending how Blue feels they all be in one brand or if he wants to keep some of them on both brands. If those talents can be moved to ZG then the rest can stay on KZ, unless you feel there are any other talents that could do well there.

That's enough to make the roster about 20 man strong which is good for the benefit of going out fast like it should.

Tag teams and Bombshells can appear on both brands if we like plus we discussed the TV and Intercontinental Championships being able to appear and be defended across both brands, so there really is no brand separation except for the main world titles, the World Heavyweight and soon to be JBW Championship.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm completely against the TV & Intercontinental Championships being both brands.

I'm thinking we bring in a new midcard title on ZG, and keep the TV & ICT on KZ.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:16 pm

EdDave wrote:
I'm completely against the TV & Intercontinental Championships being both brands.

I'm thinking we bring in a new midcard title on ZG, and keep the TV & ICT on KZ.

Ok, then I'll think some mid card title ideas for ZG within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Wait, so the ZG roster would look like:

Erick Alexander
Sag Blue
Kyojin
Seth 13
Depri$e
Jack Phoenix
DJ Black
Jaime Evans
Pisces Pink
Aerial Assassins
Rob Rage
Arthur Lansdale
Darius
Gillz
AJ Dixon
Mike Muir
Hearst Darrison
Mike Smalls (Bear's new guy)
Aidan Black (wherever he goes, he has to be with Smyth with the stable we're planning)
Mr. Smyth
Alpha Dog
Matt Elder

I'm against using Harry Richards because I don't think Roba would like it.

And the Killzone roster would be:

HolyJose
Chase 'The Ace' Walker
Chris Diamond
Israel Pamich
TDA
Tommy Thunder
Ma$$dinero
Malcolm Cage
Eddie Juarez
Jason Alexander
Shuriken Blade
Chris Divine
Van Hooligan X
Shaz
Ano Doom
Ryan Wells
Athena
Brock Edwards
KJ Punk
Mike Hawk
The Panzer Division
Black Blooded
Elite Bloodline
Predators in Paradise

Looking at that, I think that the tag teams shouldn't have a brand. Take away the tag teams and the rosters are pretty even.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 pm

EdDave wrote:
Wait, so the ZG roster would look like:

Erick Alexander
Sag Blue
Kyojin
Seth 13
Depri$e
Jack Phoenix
DJ Black
Jaime Evans
Pisces Pink
Aerial Assassins
Rob Rage
Arthur Lansdale
Darius
Gillz
AJ Dixon
Mike Muir
Hearst Darrison
Mike Smalls (Bear's new guy)
Aidan Black (wherever he goes, he has to be with Smyth with the stable we're planning)
Mr. Smyth
Alpha Dog
Matt Elder

I'm against using Harry Richards because I don't think Roba would like it.

And the Killzone roster would be:

HolyJose
Chase 'The Ace' Walker
Chris Diamond
Israel Pamich
TDA
Tommy Thunder
Ma$$dinero
Malcolm Cage
Eddie Juarez
Jason Alexander
Shuriken Blade
Chris Divine
Van Hooligan X
Shaz
Ano Doom
Ryan Wells
Athena
Brock Edwards
KJ Punk
Mike Hawk
The Panzer Division
Black Blooded
Elite Bloodline
Predators in Paradise

Looking at that, I think that the tag teams shouldn't have a brand. Take away the tag teams and the rosters are pretty even.

The last 4 can be on KZ. Smyth and Black should be on KZ that stable was your idea and the exposure it'll get on KZ will be better. Elder is not one of my favs at the moment and the idea mentioned for Alpha Dog was influenced on him being on KZ to begin with.

I can do well with the roster stated minus those 4. Maybe Diamond can be on ZG but that's about it. I think the AA won't be around much longer I've got no motivation to keep them going unlike I do for The Elite Bloodline.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Okay bro, I'm all for that then. Diamond can go to ZG.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Actually HJ, I think you work better as a heel than a face. Plus I think Shuri-HJ needs to continue so for the moment, as long as J has no problem with it- HJ will remain heel.

This will also help the roster in future with the guys such as Juarez & Alexander who will both be turning face I believe.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Also, since we've sorted out rosters- pending J's acceptance- I think we should have two separate threads in the KZ & ZG discussion bits for the planning out of feuds over the next few months.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:39 pm

EdDave wrote:
Also, since we've sorted out rosters- pending J's acceptance- I think we should have two separate threads in the KZ & ZG discussion bits for the planning out of feuds over the next few months.

No problem by me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Thank you Admin!

Guys, from now on- if you're gonna use the Admin account, can you sign your post with the first initial of who you are- because I genuinely have no idea if that was Zero or J hahaha.
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 pm

EdDave wrote:
Thank you Admin!

Guys, from now on- if you're gonna use the Admin account, can you sign your post with the first initial of who you are- because I genuinely have no idea if that was Zero or J hahaha.

This please. I mean I can semi guess by posting style who it is but yeah let's just add our initials if we use the Admin account
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 am

HolyJose wrote:

This please. I mean I can semi guess by posting style who it is but yeah let's just add our initials if we use the Admin account

HJ bro, I posted something about your character on the previous page.
Back to top Go down
Luizero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:56 am

EdDave wrote:
Thank you Admin!

It was me, Zero haha Smile
Back to top Go down
HolyJose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 am

EdDave wrote:
HolyJose wrote:

HJ bro, I posted something about your character on the previous page.

The staying heel part? yeah I'm fine with that
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Sweet HJ.

Right, Shining Light has agreed to come back for a short run for a feud with Van- I've offered them complete control since it means a lot to those guys. I did say that if they'd rather us book it, then that can be arranged too.

Also, been speaking to NiallF96 and he actually took the time to read every show from BH II to catch up and get to know some guys there. I feel this is a really great thing for him to have done, and with his promos- which I already think are pretty decent- he can be a great addition for ZG.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm

I'm cool with everything discussed with Jose and the rosters. Shining-Van will be great.
Back to top Go down
EdDave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Sweet.

Somebody jump on the Admin account and edit the rosters up please? I'd do it but I've been up for 29 hours straight and I'd love to go sleep haha.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 pm

EdDave wrote:
Sweet.

Somebody jump on the Admin account and edit the rosters up please? I'd do it but I've been up for 29 hours straight and I'd love to go sleep haha.

Go to bed, bro. Take tomorrow off, too. I'm cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where we're heading   Where we're heading Empty

Back to top Go down

Where we're heading
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JBW 2.0 Creative Group :: The Watchtower :: General Discussion Thread-
Jump to: